Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

Not true

You’re Muslim and biased
Think!
1699326788541.png

Yeah, those muzzies don't get along with any of their neighbors.
When did you become a dumb Joe supporter? You’re now a shit lib like Joe. Supporting a genocide with lots of US taxpaye’s money. You must be terribly confused.

Of all the deceitful and morally bankrupt claims I've heard Joe Biden make over the years, that he's sadly powerless to affect Israeli behavior -- when he just demanded $14 billion for Israel, and Israel has long received more US aid than any other country -- is appalling.

When did you become a dumb Joe supporter? You’re now a shit lib like Joe. Supporting a genocide with lots of US taxpaye’s money. You must be terribly confused.

Of all the deceitful and morally bankrupt claims I've heard Joe Biden make over the years, that he's sadly powerless to affect Israeli behavior -- when he just demanded $14 billion for Israel, and Israel has long received more US aid than any other country -- is appalling.

When did you become a dumb Joe supporter?

Moron Joe can kiss my big white tushy.
Muslims are still primitive, dangerous bastards.
Keep misusing genocide.

In their mind every Jew should die. Don’t care what they think. Pretending to be Palestinian doesn’t make ‘em something they are not.
Having a name for people who reside in a region has nothing to do with their beliefs. Why do you keep inflating the two? They aren’t Jordanians

Palestinians are trouble makers, like we have said before, that's why they are not welcome anywhere....

And the Arab region knows it, they are not prepared to have them, they know better!

They want the problem of the Palestinians to be dealt with Israel!

And a big problem that is, the Palis.

Forum List

Back