Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

Did the Red Army have the right to raze and bomb Berlin until the Third Reich surrendered. Yes or no? One word answer please. Either “yes” or “no”
Yes. Of course they did. But what they bombed and how they did it and when they did it and where they were all matter.

They are one in the same. Now Jordan doesn’t want them but they are Jordanian.
Maybe in your mind but in their mind and not in reality. They are obviously and significantly different than Jordan citizens. Pretending they aren’t because you don’t want to call them Palestinian doesn’t make it true

Explained very well. Palestinians are not welcome in Arab countries but the one Jewish country should take them in? Come on. Grow up.

They have already accepted tens of thousands of Palestinian refugees, moron. Israel has been stealing their land and expelling them or killing them for 70 years.

Pleading ignorance is very becoming. Please do it more often.
The big dummy is here.

It's the most 2020s thing in the world that there's an active genocide currently underway and it's the people who oppose it who are being called Nazis.

Get it dummy?

The big dummy is here.

It's the most 2020s thing in the world that there's an active genocide currently underway and it's the people who oppose it who are being called Nazis.

Get it dummy?
You still haven't figured out the definition of genocide, and why you are consistently wrong on the topic. Just for once, I would like you to explain this so-called genocide in light of Hamas' desire to kill every Jew they can!

But you can't do that. simply because you are just too stupid and ignorant of reality.

Please don't call me a dummy just because you have a room-temperature IQ.

You still haven't figured out the definition of genocide, and why you are consistently wrong on the topic. Just for once, I would like you to explain this so-called genocide in light of Hamas' desire to kill every Jew they can!

But you can't do that. simply because you are just too stupid and ignorant of reality.

Only a moron like you thinks this is comparable.

Learn from your mistakes.

- Americans in 1963: “KILL THEM VIETNAMESE BASTARDS!”

- 1975: “How did they fool us into supporting that war? Never again.”

- 2003: “KILL THEM AGHAN & IRAQI BASTARDS!”

- 2008: “Why did we believe their lies? Never again!”

- 2023: “KILL THEM RUSSIAN & PALESTINIAN BASTARDS!”

Yes. Of course they did. But what they bombed and how they did it and when they did it and where they were all matter.
So then Israel has the right to do the same til Hamas surrenders. Simple. If Hamas surrenders and returns the hostages the bombing stops. Congratulations

Maybe in your mind but in their mind and not in reality. They are obviously and significantly different than Jordan citizens. Pretending they aren’t because you don’t want to call them Palestinian doesn’t make it true
In their mind every Jew should die. Don’t care what they think. Pretending to be Palestinian doesn’t make ‘em something they are not.

Forum List

Back