Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

Interesting. Are you familiar with Nakba? If so what’s your understanding of what that was?
That's about the Arab's mourning the fact they weren't able to kill all the jews in 1948.

An October 11, 1947 report on the pan-Arab summit in the Lebanese town of Aley,[9] by Akhbar al-Yom's editor Mustafa Amin, contained an interview he held with Arab League secretary-general Azzam. Titled, "A War of Extermination," the interview read as follows (translated by Efraim Karsh; all ellipses are in the original text):

Abdul Rahman Azzam Pasha spoke to me about the horrific war that was in the offing… saying:
"I personally wish that the Jews do not drive us to this war, as this will be a war of extermination and momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Tartar massacre[10] or the Crusader wars. I believe that the number of volunteers from outside Palestine will be larger than Palestine's Arab population, for I know that volunteers will be arriving to us from [as far as] India, Afghanistan, and China to win the honor of martyrdom for the sake of Palestine … You might be surprised to learn that hundreds of Englishmen expressed their wish to volunteer in the Arab armies to fight the Jews.

All the Palestinians' complaints are self inflicted.

Interesting. Are you familiar with Nakba? If so what’s your understanding of what that was?
I am. Of course. You’re asking for events that took place AFTER the war of 1948. The war Arabs started cause they refused to live in peace. Israel won and snagged significant land for itself.

That's about the Arab's mourning the fact they weren't able to kill all the jews in 1948.

An October 11, 1947 report on the pan-Arab summit in the Lebanese town of Aley,[9] by Akhbar al-Yom's editor Mustafa Amin, contained an interview he held with Arab League secretary-general Azzam. Titled, "A War of Extermination," the interview read as follows (translated by Efraim Karsh; all ellipses are in the original text):

All the Palestinians' complaints are self inflicted.
Self inflicted or not, the result of this was hundreds of Arab villages being destroyed, and thousands being pushed from their homes, correct?

I am. Of course. You’re asking for events that took place AFTER the war of 1948. The war Arabs started cause they refused to live in peace. Israel won and snagged significant land for itself.
When you say snagged land, that would be taking the land from the Arabs that live there and pushing them from their homes, correct? That’s exactly what I said happened that you said didn’t happen. Then my question was where would you like to see the displaced Arabs live? You haven’t answered that one yet

Self inflicted or not, the result of this was hundreds of Arab villages being destroyed, and thousands being pushed from their homes, correct?
The so called Palestinians joined forces with the Arab states to wage a war of extermination against the Jews, and they lost, so once again, all their problems and complaints are self inflicted.

The so called Palestinians joined forces with the Arab states to wage a war of extermination against the Jews, and they lost, so once again, all their problems and complaints are self inflicted.
Once again, I’m not taking responsibility and blame. I’ve been going over the events ad they happened. The events of the 1940s resulted in 1000s of displaced Arabs. Correct?

It's not about blame, but about accuracy, by starting a war of extermination, of genocide and losing, they displaced themselves. These were not innocents who were tricked into attempting genocide, they were viscous racists who, a few years after the Holocaust, set out to commit a second genocide of the Jews, and when they lost, they fled.

When you say snagged land, that would be taking the land from the Arabs that live there and pushing them from their homes, correct? That’s exactly what I said happened that you said didn’t happen. Then my question was where would you like to see the displaced Arabs live? You haven’t answered that one yet
No. It was war that Arabs declared on the Jews. So the Jews won and took more land to protect themselves. If Arabs don’t start the war then they don’t lose the land. They lost more land in 1967. Again the war they started. Arabs just don’t learn it seems.

The Jews never started any war in that region. The Arabs who lived there died or moved because the IDF retaliated.

🤷‍♂️

Once again, I’m not taking responsibility and blame. I’ve been going over the events ad they happened. The events of the 1940s resulted in 1000s of displaced Arabs. Correct?
What would you have had the Judean Army do? Forgive and forget? They offered peace and Arabs declared war.

If Hamas does not release all hostages very soon, this conflict will make the Nakba seem like a walk in the park.

It's not about blame, but about accuracy, by starting a war of extermination, of genocide and losing, they displaced themselves. These were not innocents who were tricked into attempting genocide, they were viscous racists who, a few years after the Holocaust, set out to commit a second genocide of the Jews, and when they lost, they fled.
Again, I’m not interested in arguing with you about who’s to blame. I made a simple statement that the Arabs were displaced in the 1940s and asked Azog where he thought they should go. He responded that what I said was not true. But it was true, agreed? They were displaced in 1940s, right?

No. It was war that Arabs declared on the Jews. So the Jews won and took more land to protect themselves. If Arabs don’t start the war then they don’t lose the land. They lost more land in 1967. Again the war they started. Arabs just don’t learn it seems.

The Jews never started any war in that region. The Arabs who lived there died or moved because the IDF retaliated.

🤷‍♂️
I never said they started anything. I said they pushed the Arabs out of their homes and destroyed their villages. Then you said that wasnt true. I was simply asking where you thought the Arabs that got pushed out should go?

What would you have had the Judean Army do? Forgive and forget? They offered peace and Arabs declared war.
If they were attacked then I’d expect them to fight back. Just like this recent incident with Hamas. Israel was attacked and I expect them to fight back. But against Hamas and soldiers. Careful not to needlessly take innocent lives

I never said they started anything. I said they pushed the Arabs out of their homes and destroyed their villages. Then you said that wasnt true. I was simply asking where you thought the Arabs that got pushed out should go?
Any of the Arab countries in the region? They attacked, they lost the war. Why is that the Jews problem?

If they were attacked then I’d expect them to fight back. Just like this recent incident with Hamas. Israel was attacked and I expect them to fight back. But against Hamas and soldiers. Careful not to needlessly take innocent lives
Is that what the allies did in WW2 when they carpet bombed Germany and nuked Japan?

Again, I’m not interested in arguing with you about who’s to blame. I made a simple statement that the Arabs were displaced in the 1940s and asked Azog where he thought they should go. He responded that what I said was not true. But it was true, agreed? They were displaced in 1940s, right?
They weren't displaced in the 1940's. They left in 1948 when their attempt to commit a genocide of the Jews failed.

And? They didn’t call themselves “Palestinians”. Same as people in Jordan didn’t call themselves “TransJordanians”

Christ you people are stupid.
Palestine goes back over 2000 years to roman occupation.

Forum List

Back