Why aren’t Palestinians welcome

Stop trying to change history.

My post No. 28 proves that your claim that the word "Palestinian" was first used in 1967.

The first written records referring to Palestine emerged in the 12th-century BCE Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt, which used the term Peleset for the neighboring people or land. In the 8th century BCE, the Assyrians referred to the region as Palashtu or Pilistu. In the Hellenistic period, these names were carried over into Greek, appearing in the Histories of Herodotus as Palaistine.

Palestine (region) - Wikipedia
“Palestinian”

When was that word used first not “Palestine”

No one called themselves “Palestinian” til 1967. They were Arabs.

That was far from an objective presentation however I’ll give you kudos for finally giving a substantive reply. I get the impression that much was left out of that video so I’ll do some digging and will let you know if I come across any missing or conflicting information

That was far from an objective presentation however I’ll give you kudos for finally giving a substantive reply. I get the impression that much was left out of that video so I’ll do some digging and will let you know if I come across any missing or conflicting information
Enjoy. What wasn’t objective? It was 100% factual

Enjoy. What wasn’t objective? It was 100% factual
It may have been factual but it was very apparent by the way it was being presented that it was a defense of Israel and blame to Palestine. When there is an obvious slant then there is typically a lopsided presentation of information. I’ll dig in later and see what I find

Not what happened

Nice try Slade
1699227630075.png

It may have been factual but it was very apparent by the way it was being presented that it was a defense of Israel and blame to Palestine. When there is an obvious slant then there is typically a lopsided presentation of information. I’ll dig in later and see what I find
Blame? Facts are Palestinians declined peace on five different occasions

Blame? Facts are Palestinians declined peace on five different occasions
Ok, well I’m sure there are some more circumstances around that. I had read that the Palestinians were pushed from their homes in the 40s and I asked you where you thought they should go. You responded saying that’s not how it went. It sounds like that’s pretty close to how it went.

Ok, well I’m sure there are some more circumstances around that. I had read that the Palestinians were pushed from their homes in the 40s and I asked you where you thought they should go. You responded saying that’s not how it went. It sounds like that’s pretty close to how it went.
Not remotely. They were given land but chose war because they wanted all of it. Jews were pushed out of their homes you mean. That did happen. British kindly took them in as it was British land but the Arabs didn’t like that. Hence war

Not remotely. They were given land but chose war because they wanted all of it. Jews were pushed out of their homes you mean. That did happen. British kindly took them in as it was British land but the Arabs didn’t like that. Hence war
So are you saying that the Arabs were not pushed from their homes in the 40s?

The Palestinians have been trying to rewrite their losing history.
You don't understand man, Hamas uses human shields. Really really advanced human shields, the kind where there aren't even any Hamas members anywhere near them. It's just 100% human shield with 0% combatant, the most secure kind of shield there is.

You don't understand man, Hamas uses human shields. Really really advanced human shields, the kind where there aren't even any Hamas members anywhere near them. It's just 100% human shield with 0% combatant, the most secure kind of shield there is.

Why doesn't Hamas come out and fight? Why hide behind or under civilians?

Forum List

Back