Why aren't the Democrats horrified by the corruption at the FBI and DOJ?

i'm not a democrat, but i'm also not stupid enough to believe the neverending stream of horseshit that the republicans in congress are putting out.
like russia interfered? let me know what the russians interfered with will you?

sure, jasper

here, edumicate your bad self

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

then you can come back and tell me the *deep state* is out to get trump

then i can laugh at you

LOL...

"We did not make an assessment of the impact that Russian activities had on the outcome of the 2016 election. The US Intelligence Community is charged with monitoring and assessing the intentions, capabilities, and actions of foreign actors; it does not analyze US political processes or US public opinion."

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US
presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process,
denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency.We further assess
Putin and the RussianGovernment developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.
We have high confidence in these judgments

We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s
election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her
unfavorably to him.All three agencies agree with this judgment.
CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence

Moscow’s approach evolved over the course of the campaign based on Russia’s understanding of the
electoral prospects of the two main candidates.Whenit appeared to
Moscow that Secretary Clintonwas likely to win the election,the Russian influence
campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency.

Further information has come to light since Election Day that, when combined with Russian behavior
since early November 2016, increases our confidence in our assessments of Russian motivations and goals.
Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert
intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by RussianGovernmentagencies, state funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid socialmedia users or “trolls.”Russia, like its Sovietpredecessor,has a history of conducting covert influence campaigns focused on US presidential elections that haveused intelligence officers and agents and press placements to disparage
candidates perceived as hostile to the Kremlin.

Russia’sintelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 US
presidential election, including targets associated with both major US political parties.

We assess with high confidence thatRussian military intelligence (General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data
This report is a declassified version of ahighly classifiedassessment; its conclusions are identical to those in the highly classified assessment but this version does not include the full supporting information on key elements of the influence campaign.

Russian intelligence obtained and maintained access to elements of
multiple US state or local electoral boards
DHS assesses that the types of systems Russian actors targeted or
compromised were not involved in vote tallying.

Russia’s state-run propaganda machine contributed to the influence campaign by serving as a
platform for Kremlin messaging to Russian and international audiences.
We assess Moscow will apply lessons learned from its Putin-ordered campaign aimed at the US
presidential election to future influence efforts worldwide, including against US allies and their
election processes

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

it's okay. i'd be cranky if i was a russian dupe, too.
No evidence of a crime involving Trump....which can't be said about the majority of Obama's Cabinet...

Really. :)
First the IRS abuse.
Now FISA abuse.

Forum List

Back