Why be a liberal?

Wrong. We have secular laws to protect all the people but secular laws don't make us a secular state. Lots of Christian references in the states and DC in official buildings prove it. Sorry. How many kids did you brainwash?

A Christian nation that bans itself from declaring it's a Christian nation? Care to try again?
That makes no sense. You clearly are retarded.
Your inability to understand that Christian nations, there are some, do not ban themselves from saying they are Christian nations but secular nations do and we are - a secular nation.
You do not understand the difference between laws and culture. You think they are one and the same but the dictionary says otherwise. As I pointed out earlier there are MANY Christian references on historical public buildings. A secular nation would have no such thing. You know a lot that isn't true.
Now you are just going for semantics. If the Founders had wanted a Christian Nation, they wouldn't have written a secular (godless) Constitution.

Christianity has no more standing here than - any other religion.
It isn't semantics, you simply can't understand that the people define OUR government. Not the other way around. Many areas still have blue laws and so far you've run away from all the Christian writings on public property.

Lefties are the ones trying hard to turn us into Greece, not the right.

And that has absolutely fucking nothing to do with this post. TY.
It has everything to do with your post, retard. You brought up Greece, not me.
The economics of Greece are completely unrelated to the fact it is, in its very Constitution, a Christian nation. It is - we are not.
Sure we are, you just keep repeating ignorance trying to make it fact. It's cultural and you keep thinking our laws define the culture. That's bass ackwards, the culture defines the law. We the people, lefties always get that wrong.
If what you say is true then by law, this would be a Christian nation but it's a secular nation, by law. Try again.
Squaaaawk. Just like a parrot. REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT

How mindless. And you taught children? My God.

And that has absolutely fucking nothing to do with this post. TY.
The economics of Greece are completely unrelated to the fact it is, in its very Constitution, a Christian nation. It is - we are not.
Sure we are, you just keep repeating ignorance trying to make it fact. It's cultural and you keep thinking our laws define the culture. That's bass ackwards, the culture defines the law. We the people, lefties always get that wrong.
If what you say is true then by law, this would be a Christian nation but it's a secular nation, by law. Try again.

You're stuck I see. That's fine, and I'm not a teacher.

c46cc571-3747-4789-8137-a65342cb345a

A Christian nation that bans itself from declaring it's a Christian nation? Care to try again?
Your inability to understand that Christian nations, there are some, do not ban themselves from saying they are Christian nations but secular nations do and we are - a secular nation.
You do not understand the difference between laws and culture. You think they are one and the same but the dictionary says otherwise. As I pointed out earlier there are MANY Christian references on historical public buildings. A secular nation would have no such thing. You know a lot that isn't true.
Now you are just going for semantics. If the Founders had wanted a Christian Nation, they wouldn't have written a secular (godless) Constitution.

It isn't semantics, you simply can't understand that the people define OUR government. Not the other way around. Many areas still have blue laws and so far you've run away from all the Christian writings on public property.
There are blue laws (and shouldn't be). There should be no laws here based upon religion. That goes against what founded the place - liberalism.

No you aren't. Thought you said you were though.

I'm stuck on the facts, you run from them.

There are blue laws (and shouldn't be). There should be no laws here based upon religion. That goes against what founded the place - liberalism.
Squaaawk, REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT.

You're a fucking idiot.

Wrong. We have secular laws to protect all the people but secular laws don't make us a secular state. Lots of Christian references in the states and DC in official buildings prove it. Sorry. How many kids did you brainwash?

The Founders KNEW they had a Christian nation...so, there was no need to want one. Silly.

The Constitution they developed and implemented merely prevented ANY religion from being forced on the people.

The Founders KNEW they had a Christian nation...so, there was no need to want one. Silly.

The Constitution they developed and implemented merely prevented ANY religion from being forced on the people.
Which includes - Christianity. TY.

Facts are what you twist and fail to understand. A nation of Christians, not a Christian nation. That's Greece.

Facts are what you twist and fail to understand. A nation of Christians, not a Christian nation. That's Greece.
You're just a parrot. You don't even know that the word nation is a broad term that involves all aspects of a culture. You think it just means law.

679e8314c9f0110e40cafe4afaf3d897.jpg

With liberalism you get this - liberty.
Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?

"Why be a Liberal?"
Because you love a government hand-holding and believe you should "live and let live on other people's money" and because you want to associate with this:

58c6e6491e00003f0077f7a0.jpeg

And this:

transgender-woman2c-taylor-data.jpg

And this:

r

illegal_beatch.jpg

And this:

85166637.jpg

And this:

33608BA900000578-3550728-Smoking_up_People_gather_to_smoke_marijuana_during_the_420_Toron-a-50_1461193068127.jpg

You Loonies should be so proud....hahaha
I am so f*cking tired of lazy and fat right wingers taking our money.

3/4th makes it a Christian nation, sorry if that bothers you.
A nation of Christians. The US is a secular state. Sorry if that bothers you.

You can move to Greece? That is, written right down in their Constitution (unlike us), a Christian nation.

And since when did this so called secularsm take hold in this nation completely, and so much so that it trumped our original majority in which were Christian in heart, mind, body, and in soul ?? Not perfect mind you, but yes believing in Jesus Christ as the Lord our God whom has set us free, and for whom has given us grace and mercy abundantly in order to fuel our survival in this world has been what most have believed here from day one..... Of course we must continue to accept him as our Lord and saviour in order to hopefully someday come into his presence redeemed, and this in order to be cleaned of our past as we enter into the next stages of our eternal lives, and as eternal beings. The devil wants a seat at the table, but it has been written. It is why we see the devil trying to gain big in these latter days, and to attempt to gain all that he can gain before his time has come to pass. Sadly his (Satan's) use of the very things in which we have been freely given by our Lord, are being used against us as he (Satan) twist everything he possibly can into a pretzel. The evidence of our early days here in America, and by which we had arrived here from over the pond, and the wars we have fought, the successes we have had, the history we have written down, the carvings we have made in stone are of course evidence of a Christian led nation in which had been formed here by us so many years ago. Now the fall from Grace we have been experiencing over the years now, has since tested our ability to hold on to the title, but the majority I feel still identify as Christin here, even though there has been a huge falling away due to the ramped up pace in which those who label themselves as secularist have taken in these latter days. It is a spiritual war that is taking place now just as it has always been since the beginning of time, and you are yet another who is trying to win the hearts and souls of this nation over to your ways of thinking or acting, but you won't succeed as the evidence is to strong, and to the contrary of that success, even though you playing with those numbers might suggest otherwise. Do you realize that securalism has been allowed to live here in and amongst us, and not the opposite ?? There is a tolerance held by the Christian's in which allows those who are upon the fence to then see the two sides for what they are. It is being done in hopes to win the lost back over to the Lord once the lost have the evidence that tells them that what they thought was right was of course destroying them in their minds, bodies, and soul's. Many have returned to God after they experienced the confused paths in which they had been led astray upon, and thank God for their return..... Just my take on things, but you have your freedoms to think otherwise if you want to, and so do we.

A nation of Christians. The US is a secular state. Sorry if that bothers you.

You can move to Greece? That is, written right down in their Constitution (unlike us), a Christian nation.

And since when did this so called secularsm take hold in this nation completely, and so much so that it trumped our original majority in which were Christian in heart, mind, body, and in soul ?? Not perfect mind you, but yes believing in Jesus Christ as the Lord our God whom has set us free, and for whom has given us grace and mercy abundantly in order to fuel our survival in this world has been what most have believed here from day one..... Of course we must continue to accept him as our Lord and saviour in order to hopefully someday come into his presence redeemed, and this in order to be cleaned of our past as we enter into the next stages of our eternal lives, and as eternal beings. The devil wants a seat at the table, but it has been written. It is why we see the devil trying to gain big in these latter days, and to attempt to gain all that he can gain before his time has come to pass. Sadly his (Satan's) use of the very things in which we have been freely given by our Lord, are being used against us as he (Satan) twist everything he possibly can into a pretzel. The evidence of our early days here in America, and by which we had arrived here from over the pond, and the wars we have fought, the successes we have had, the history we have written down, the carvings we have made in stone are of course evidence of a Christian led nation in which had been formed here by us so many years ago. Now the fall from Grace we have been experiencing over the years now, has since tested our ability to hold on to the title, but the majority I feel still identify as Christin here, even though there has been a huge falling away due to the ramped up pace in which those who label themselves as secularist have taken in these latter days. It is a spiritual war that is taking place now just as it has always has been since the beginning of time, and you are yet another who is trying to win the hearts and souls of this nation over to your ways of thinking or acting, but you won't succeed as the evidence is to strong, and to the contrary of that success, even though you playing with those numbers might suggest otherwise. Do you realize that securalism has been allowed to live here in and amongst us, and not the opposite ?? There is a tolerance held by the Christian's in which allows those who are upon the fence to then see the two sides for what they are. It is being done in hopes to win the lost back over to the Lord once the lost have the evidence that tells them that what they thought was right was of course destroying them in their minds, bodies, and soul's. Many have returned to God after they experienced the confused paths in which they had been led astray upon, and thank God for their return..... Just my take on things, but you have your freedoms to think otherwise if you want to, and so do we.
Republicans are satanic. They mock the poor and disabled. Such hateful people. They are not traditional Christians.

And since when did this so called secularsm take hold in this nation completely, and so much so that it trumped our original majority in which were Christian in heart, mind, body, and in soul ?? Not perfect mind you, but yes believing in Jesus Christ as the Lord our God whom has set us free, and for whom has given us grace and mercy abundantly in order to fuel our survival in this world has been what most have believed here from day one..... Of course we must continue to accept him as our Lord and saviour in order to hopefully someday come into his presence redeemed, and this in order to be cleaned of our past as we enter into the next stages of our eternal lives, and as eternal beings. The devil wants a seat at the table, but it has been written. It is why we see the devil trying to gain big in these latter days, and to attempt to gain all that he can gain before his time has come to pass. Sadly his (Satan's) use of the very things in which we have been freely given by our Lord, are being used against us as he (Satan) twist everything he possibly can into a pretzel. The evidence of our early days here in America, and by which we had arrived here from over the pond, and the wars we have fought, the successes we have had, the history we have written down, the carvings we have made in stone are of course evidence of a Christian led nation in which had been formed here by us so many years ago. Now the fall from Grace we have been experiencing over the years now, has since tested our ability to hold on to the title, but the majority I feel still identify as Christin here, even though there has been a huge falling away due to the ramped up pace in which those who label themselves as secularist have taken in these latter days. It is a spiritual war that is taking place now just as it has always has been since the beginning of time, and you are yet another who is trying to win the hearts and souls of this nation over to your ways of thinking or acting, but you won't succeed as the evidence is to strong, and to the contrary of that success, even though you playing with those numbers might suggest otherwise. Do you realize that securalism has been allowed to live here in and amongst us, and not the opposite ?? There is a tolerance held by the Christian's in which allows those who are upon the fence to then see the two sides for what they are. It is being done in hopes to win the lost back over to the Lord once the lost have the evidence that tells them that what they thought was right was of course destroying them in their minds, bodies, and soul's. Many have returned to God after they experienced the confused paths in which they had been led astray upon, and thank God for their return..... Just my take on things, but you have your freedoms to think otherwise if you want to, and so do we.
Republicans are satanic. They mock the poor and disabled. Such hateful people. They are not traditional Christians.
. Only Republicans ?? What about those who set out the bowl of water, and then kill the meek when they come to drink of it ?? That would be your Demon-crats.

Which includes - Christianity. TY.
Of course. Are you slow or being purposely stupid?

Forum List

Back