Why be a liberal?

I consider Islam more of a cult than a religion, TBH, so for me it is no different than a Waco situation except on a much larger scale.
Idiotic. 1.6 billion people isn't a cult. That was Jesus and his 12.

Definitely a cult. The amount of people who follow the cult is irrelevant.

You are - a moron.

Wow, you are good at debating!

1dxet4.jpg

:lol:

What religion doesn't have members that behave like cults? For me anyone who believes in space gods without any evidence is behaving like they are in a cult, blackmailed into dogooderness on the promise of ever lasting life.

However, we have a Constitution that doesn't allow us to choose how we treat different religions. I guess you have to be an American to understand.

Yes we can CHOOSE how we treat different religions. The choice is mine to make.

And how would you treat them differently?

EDIT: And though I thought it was clear, when I say 'us' I'm referring to the laws of the United States, comrade.

I was born, raised and live in the US, and I don't like the Muslim cult. So now what are you going to do about it? Call me names? Lol! Ooooo. You are a tough guy, aren't you?

No reason to get your fee fees bent out of shape over me calling you comrade.

Anyway, I think it's clear that we've established that you treating Muslims differently than other religious people is practically meaningless and it still stands that Islam is a valid religion in the United States we can move on from the meaningless debate of what you consider a cult.

The tides are turning as intelligent people wake up to the realities of Islam.

The sad part is, only intelligent people will. And intelligent people are going the way of the dinosaurs.

A few burkas means this isn't a Christian nation? That's bizarre. Three quarters of the population identify as Christian, that's well into the majority category, sorry.

In U.S., 77% Identify as Christian
PRINCETON, NJ -- The large majority of Americans -- 77% of the adult population -- identify with a Christian religion, including 52% who are Protestants or some other non-Catholic Christian religion, 23% who are Catholic, and 2% who affiliate with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Another 18% of Americans do not have an explicit religious identity and 5% identify with a non-Christian religion.
A nation of Christians - not (banned by law) a Christian Nation.
3/4th makes it a Christian nation, sorry if that bothers you.
A nation of Christians. The US is a secular state. Sorry if that bothers you.

You can move to Greece? That is, written right down in their Constitution (unlike us), a Christian nation.
Wrong. We have secular laws to protect all the people but secular laws don't make us a secular state. Lots of Christian references in the states and DC in official buildings prove it. Sorry. How many kids did you brainwash?

A Christian nation that bans itself from declaring it's a Christian nation? Care to try again?
That makes no sense. You clearly are retarded.

With liberalism you get this - liberty.
Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?

Liberty means tolerating people whose lifestyle you may disagree with, like gays, Muslims, Jews and ultra right wing Fundamentalists.

Their lifestyle (within reason) but not their illiberal actions.
English, work with it and try to articulate it into something sensible.

Is This the End of Christianity in the Middle East?

If you really don't know what I speak of. You are either playing a shell game, which I wont play with you.

Or you simply don't pay attention.

This is on a scale of mass genocide, in Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Egypt.

So again, what did these christians do to muslims. Based on your original comment, they must have bombed them right?
That link doesn't back up what you are claiming. It says Christian groups are suffering the effects other groups are suffering living in a war zone. It didn't say anything about genocide. And it didn't say anything about Christianity ending.

I consider Islam more of a cult than a religion, TBH, so for me it is no different than a Waco situation except on a much larger scale.

Every religion is a cult. They are still religions.

Cults spread hate and fear. Religions spread love and joy. There is your difference. :) You're welcome!

I see. So when some Christian fundamentalists preach hate and fear then Christianity is a cult. Right?
. Nope.. That's when your so called fundies highjack Christianity, and become a cult at that point.. Jim Jones a perfect example.

Cults spread hate and fear. Religions spread love and joy. There is your difference. :) You're welcome!

I see. So when some Christian fundamentalists preach hate and fear then Christianity is a cult. Right?

Wrong.

Wrong? Islam is a religion, it's accepted as one in this country and mosques all across this country enjoy tax exempt status. All you have is your worthless opinion.
. Islam, if breaks more towards becoming a non-peaceful religion no matter where it rest it's places or heads in the ways of it's new style of worship, will be seen for what it is or to what it had become, and it will take on the title of being a cult. It may be close at hand if to many more of them fall into the trap that is being set for them, and is being orchastrated by the radicals amongst them.

A nation of Christians - not (banned by law) a Christian Nation.

You can move to Greece? That is, written right down in their Constitution (unlike us), a Christian nation.
Wrong. We have secular laws to protect all the people but secular laws don't make us a secular state. Lots of Christian references in the states and DC in official buildings prove it. Sorry. How many kids did you brainwash?

A Christian nation that bans itself from declaring it's a Christian nation? Care to try again?
Your inability to understand that Christian nations, there are some, do not ban themselves from saying they are Christian nations but secular nations do and we are - a secular nation.

You are - a moron.

Wow, you are good at debating!

1dxet4.jpg

:lol:
Yes, I am (when there is something to debate and of course, there wasn't in this case).

Your inability to understand that Christian nations, there are some, do not ban themselves from saying they are Christian nations but secular nations do and we are - a secular nation.
You do not understand the difference between laws and culture. You think they are one and the same but the dictionary says otherwise. As I pointed out earlier there are MANY Christian references on historical public buildings. A secular nation would have no such thing. You know a lot that isn't true.

Lefties are the ones trying hard to turn us into Greece, not the right.

And that has absolutely fucking nothing to do with this post. TY.
It has everything to do with your post, retard. You brought up Greece, not me.
The economics of Greece are completely unrelated to the fact it is, in its very Constitution, a Christian nation. It is - we are not.

You do not understand the difference between laws and culture. You think they are one and the same but the dictionary says otherwise. As I pointed out earlier there are MANY Christian references on historical public buildings. A secular nation would have no such thing. You know a lot that isn't true.
Now you are just going for semantics. If the Founders had wanted a Christian Nation, they wouldn't have written a secular (godless) Constitution.

Christianity has no more standing here than - any other religion.

Wrong.

Wrong? Islam is a religion, it's accepted as one in this country and mosques all across this country enjoy tax exempt status. All you have is your worthless opinion.

Yeah! Tax free terror recruitment!

Great band name.

What religion doesn't have members that behave like cults? For me anyone who believes in space gods without any evidence is behaving like they are in a cult, blackmailed into dogooderness on the promise of ever lasting life.

However, we have a Constitution that doesn't allow us to choose how we treat different religions. I guess you have to be an American to understand.

EDIT: And though I thought it was clear, when I say 'us' I'm referring to the laws of the United States, comrade.

I was born, raised and live in the US, and I don't like the Muslim cult. So now what are you going to do about it? Call me names? Lol! Ooooo. You are a tough guy, aren't you?

Anyway, I think it's clear that we've established that you treating Muslims differently than other religious people is practically meaningless and it still stands that Islam is a valid religion in the United States we can move on from the meaningless debate of what you consider a cult.

No they're not.

. Nope.. That's when your so called fundies highjack Christianity, and become a cult at that point.. Jim Jones a perfect example.

Excuses, excuses.

Wrong.

. Islam, if breaks more towards becoming a non-peaceful religion no matter where it rest it's places or heads in the ways of it's new style of worship, will be seen for what it is or to what it had become, and it will take on the title of being a cult. It may be close at hand if to many more of them fall into the trap that is being set for them, and is being orchastrated by the radicals amongst them.

Sounds more like wishful thinking.

The sad part is, only intelligent people will. And intelligent people are going the way of the dinosaurs.

So, is the tide turning as 'intelligent' people wake up or are they dying off? You guys should get on the same page.

The economics of Greece are completely unrelated to the fact it is, in its very Constitution, a Christian nation. It is - we are not.
Sure we are, you just keep repeating ignorance trying to make it fact. It's cultural and you keep thinking our laws define the culture. That's bass ackwards, the culture defines the law. We the people, lefties always get that wrong.

Sure we are, you just keep repeating ignorance trying to make it fact. It's cultural and you keep thinking our laws define the culture. That's bass ackwards, the culture defines the law. We the people, lefties always get that wrong.
If what you say is true then by law, this would be a Christian nation but it's a secular nation, by law. Try again.

Forum List

Back