Why be a liberal?

The Christian Nation is like the Cherokee Nation, You need to be taught English, and facts. Primarily the fact that 99.99 % of the things you post are 100% WRONG. That includes the FACTS about liberals and conservatives. Liberals as used to describe the current dimshitscum are for THEIR OWN federal government people control and government mandated action, LAWS, RULES, INSTRUCTIONS and constant litigation against freedoms and no personal responsibility for certain people. Conservatives are for all types of choice, freedom, personal responsibility for anyones actions, and less federal government regulation
Prove it. Defend women wearing the burka here (if you can)?
As I thought - he couldn't defend liberty/
A few burkas means this isn't a Christian nation? That's bizarre. Three quarters of the population identify as Christian, that's well into the majority category, sorry.

In U.S., 77% Identify as Christian
PRINCETON, NJ -- The large majority of Americans -- 77% of the adult population -- identify with a Christian religion, including 52% who are Protestants or some other non-Catholic Christian religion, 23% who are Catholic, and 2% who affiliate with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Another 18% of Americans do not have an explicit religious identity and 5% identify with a non-Christian religion.

The Christian Nation is like the Cherokee Nation, You need to be taught English, and facts. Primarily the fact that 99.99 % of the things you post are 100% WRONG. That includes the FACTS about liberals and conservatives. Liberals as used to describe the current dimshitscum are for THEIR OWN federal government people control and government mandated action, LAWS, RULES, INSTRUCTIONS and constant litigation against freedoms and no personal responsibility for certain people. Conservatives are for all types of choice, freedom, personal responsibility for anyones actions, and less federal government regulation
A few burkas means this isn't a Christian nation? That's bizarre. Three quarters of the population identify as Christian, that's well into the majority category, sorry.

PRINCETON, NJ -- The large majority of Americans -- 77% of the adult population -- identify with a Christian religion, including 52% who are Protestants or some other non-Catholic Christian religion, 23% who are Catholic, and 2% who affiliate with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Another 18% of Americans do not have an explicit religious identity and 5% identify with a non-Christian religion.
A nation of Christians - not (banned by law) a Christian Nation. And a few burkas mean - we have religious freedom here. Can you defend it?

A nation of Christians - not (banned by law) a Christian Nation.
3/4th makes it a Christian nation, sorry if that bothers you.

A nation of Christians. The US is a secular (by law) state. Sorry if that bothers you.

You can move to Greece? That is, written right down in their Constitution (unlike us), a Christian nation.

A nation of Christians. The US is a secular state. Sorry if that bothers you.

You can move to Greece? That is, written right down in their Constitution (unlike us), a Christian nation.
Wrong. We have secular laws to protect all the people but secular laws don't make us a secular state. Lots of Christian references in the states and DC in official buildings prove it. Sorry. How many kids did you brainwash?

A nation of Christians. The US is a secular state. Sorry if that bothers you.

Wrong. We have secular laws to protect all the people but secular laws don't make us a secular state. Lots of Christian references in the states and DC in official buildings prove it. Sorry. How many kids did you brainwash?

A Christian nation that bans itself from declaring it's a Christian nation? Care to try again?

With liberalism you get this - liberty.
Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?

Liberty means tolerating people whose lifestyle you may disagree with, like gays, Muslims, Jews and ultra right wing Fundamentalists.

With liberalism you get this - liberty.
Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?

Liberty means tolerating people whose lifestyle you may disagree with, like gays, Muslims, Jews and ultra right wing Fundamentalists.

Their lifestyle (within reason) but not their illiberal actions.

I consider Islam more of a cult than a religion, TBH, so for me it is no different than a Waco situation except on a much larger scale.
Idiotic. 1.6 billion people isn't a cult. That was Jesus and his 12.

Definitely a cult. The amount of people who follow the cult is irrelevant.

Every religion is a cult. They are still religions.

Cults spread hate and fear. Religions spread love and joy. There is your difference. :) You're welcome!

I consider Islam more of a cult than a religion, TBH, so for me it is no different than a Waco situation except on a much larger scale.

Cults spread hate and fear. Religions spread love and joy. There is your difference. :) You're welcome!

I see. So when some Christian fundamentalists preach hate and fear then Christianity is a cult. Right?

I see. So when some Christian fundamentalists preach hate and fear then Christianity is a cult. Right?

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong? Islam is a religion, it's accepted as one in this country and mosques all across this country enjoy tax exempt status. All you have is your worthless opinion.

Wrong.

Wrong? Islam is a religion, it's accepted as one in this country and mosques all across this country enjoy tax exempt status. All you have is your worthless opinion.

Well, I also have Richard Hobbs.

http://newenglishreview.org/Richard_Hobbs_/Why_Islam_is_a_Cult/

Wrong.

Well, I also have Richard Hobbs.

Why Islam is a Cult

Why is his opinion any more important than yours? It's not.

Forum List

Back