Why be a liberal?

Nothing regressive about - liberalism, dummy.
Correct, they are two different things.

Regressives are not liberal. You're a distortion of liberalism, a mutation, a deformity.

Liberals are open-minded, decent, curious, tolerant and humble.
You mean like - the humble and tolerant men who founded this nation by going to war against a king? The most powerful nation on earth at the time

That's pretty fucking humble and tolerant alright. And we aren't tolerant of - the illiberal.
I have no way of knowing if the Founding Fathers - you know, those "rich white slave rapists" the regressives love to tell us about - were anywhere near as nasty and hateful as you folks are on a daily basis.

And at least you admit you're not tolerant of people who dare to disagree with you. That's my point. That's what tolerance is all about, but you're too full of yourselves to see it.

I don't tolerate those who would undo this liberal secular nation. Deal with it, snowflake.

Lol!!!!!

And yet you fucks on the left go out of your way every single fucking day to not only tolerate Islam, but fight alongside the followers. Any time we try to warn of what is going to happen in the future here if we don't start working to limit the immigration of Muslims now, you fucks put up roadblocks, and fight in the streets.

One would think an entire segment of the population that never hesitates to bash and make fun of Christianity, would join forces now to stop the Islamic growth now while it's manageable.

But no, you fucks do just the opposite.
Muslims aren't a problem here - you are.

Regressives are not liberal. You're a distortion of liberalism, a mutation, a deformity.

You mean like - the humble and tolerant men who founded this nation by going to war against a king? The most powerful nation on earth at the time

That's pretty fucking humble and tolerant alright. And we aren't tolerant of - the illiberal.
I have no way of knowing if the Founding Fathers - you know, those "rich white slave rapists" the regressives love to tell us about - were anywhere near as nasty and hateful as you folks are on a daily basis.

And at least you admit you're not tolerant of people who dare to disagree with you. That's my point. That's what tolerance is all about, but you're too full of yourselves to see it.

I don't tolerate those who would undo this liberal secular nation. Deal with it, snowflake.
Okay, snowflake.

And thanks for the admission.
Not a problem for me, but it might be one for you.

One would think an entire segment of the population that never hesitates to bash and make fun of Christianity, would join forces now to stop the Islamic growth now while it's manageable. But no, you fucks do just the opposite.
They're simply too consumed with (1) a hatred of white Christians, (2) a hatred of this country's history and traditions, and (3) their regressive ideology/religion, to see what they're doing.

Included in this is their "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" pathology, which aligns them with not only a religion (which they hate) but also an ideology that treats women as second class citizens and gays worse than that (about which they clearly don't care).

They're crazed. They're not thinking clearly.

Included in this is their "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" pathology, which aligns them with not only a religion (which they hate) but also an ideology that treats women as second class citizens and gays worse than that (about which they clearly don't care).
You were asked to name a religion that didn't treat women as second-class citizens and was nice to gays? Have you found one yet? Did you maybe have to invent Mac-ism to do so?

Want a link to good Christian men who spank their wives like naughty children? Lost of respect there eh?

Last edited:
You were asked to name a religion that didn't treat women as second0class citizens and was nice to gays? Have you found one yet? Did you maybe have to invent Mac-ism to do so?
Here's another excellent example of their strategy: In a transparent effort to spin for their pet religion, they try to equate it with all others.

In his mind, he believes that Christianity and Islam are the same in the way they treat women and gays, despite all evidence to the contrary.

So he attempts the standard deflect/pivot/attack approach, thinking it will change the subject and put me on the defensive.

The mind of a zealot is a fascinating thing to observe.

You were asked to name a religion that didn't treat women as second0class citizens and was nice to gays? Have you found one yet? Did you maybe have to invent Mac-ism to do so?
Here's another excellent example of their strategy: In a transparent effort to spin for their pet religion, they try to equate it with all others.

In his mind, he believes that Christianity and Islam are the same in the way they treat women and gays, despite all evidence to the contrary.

So he attempts the standard deflect/pivot/attack approach, thinking it will change the subject and put me on the defensive.

Pet religion? I hate all religion. Religion is for morons and so is your PC-Regressive Left horseshit. Give it a rest, Mac.

Pet religion? I hate all religion. Religion is for morons and so is your PC-Regressive Left horseshit. Give it a rest, Mac.
I'll give it a rest when I feel like it. If you don't like it, tough shit.

I know you hate religion, which is what makes your constant deflect/pivot/attack on behalf of Islam - the most oppressive and illiberal religion on the planet - so interesting to observe.

You regressives know what you're doing is wrong, and that's why you're so hateful.

I know you hate religion, which is what makes your constant deflect/pivot/attack on behalf of Islam - the most oppressive and illiberal religion on the planet - so interesting to observe.

You regressives know what you're doing is wrong, and that's why you're so hateful.
I treat Islam any differently than all the other utter BS called religion. Save it, Mac.

And here the Christians are the problem - not the Muslims. Not enough of them to field a baseball game.

I treat Islam any differently than all the other utter BS called religion. Save it, Mac.

And here the Christians are the problem - not the Muslims. Not enough of them to field a baseball game.
And there ya go again.

You people literally can't help yourselves.

And there ya go again.

When (or if) the Muslims try to place their illiberal horseshit into our secular laws, then I'll fight against them. They are not the problem here.

Lol!!!!!

And yet you fucks on the left go out of your way every single fucking day to not only tolerate Islam, but fight alongside the followers. Any time we try to warn of what is going to happen in the future here if we don't start working to limit the immigration of Muslims now, you fucks put up roadblocks, and fight in the streets.

One would think an entire segment of the population that never hesitates to bash and make fun of Christianity, would join forces now to stop the Islamic growth now while it's manageable.

. They are just using their proxy the Muslims, because they can't defeat the Christian nation here themselves. Don't you think it strange how these conflicting interest have come together to defeat an enemy in which they identify as Christianity here ??

Lol!!!!!

. They are just using their proxy the Muslims, because they can't defeat the Christian nation here themselves. Don't you think it strange how these conflicting interest have come together to defeat an enemy in which they identify as Christianity here ??
This is a nation of Christians, not a Christian nation. The Founders banned you from establishing one. Sucks to be - you.

And there ya go again.

When (or if) the Muslims try to place their illiberal horseshit into our secular laws, then I'll fight against them. They are not the problem here.
. Not right now for you, but wait till they are done with you and you are done with them, then what ??

And there ya go again.

. Not right now for you, but wait till they are done with you and you are done with them, then what ??
Do you have that in - English?

. You might hate all religion, but if a religion can be used for your nefarious purposes, then you don't have to love them in order to use them, and that is exactly what is going on with you people.

. You might hate all religion, but if a religion can be used for your nefarious purposes, then you don't have to love them in order to use them, and that is exactly what is going on with you people.
Ah. no. I try not to use the enemy of my enemy is my friend. You end up in bed with - an enemy. The USA never seems to figure that one out.

What you think is happening isn't so, drop it. It's fucking dumb.

The Christian Nation is like the Cherokee Nation, You need to be taught English, and facts. Primarily the fact that 99.99 % of the things you post are 100% WRONG. That includes the FACTS about liberals and conservatives. Liberals as used to describe the current dimshitscum are for THEIR OWN federal government people control and government mandated action, LAWS, RULES, INSTRUCTIONS and constant litigation against freedoms and no personal responsibility for certain people. Conservatives are for all types of choice, freedom, personal responsibility for anyones actions, and less federal government regulation

The Christian Nation is like the Cherokee Nation, You need to be taught English, and facts. Primarily the fact that 99.99 % of the things you post are 100% WRONG. That includes the FACTS about liberals and conservatives. Liberals as used to describe the current dimshitscum are for THEIR OWN federal government people control and government mandated action, LAWS, RULES, INSTRUCTIONS and constant litigation against freedoms and no personal responsibility for certain people. Conservatives are for all types of choice, freedom, personal responsibility for anyones actions, and less federal government regulation
Prove it. Defend women wearing the burka here (if you can)?

Prove it. Defend women wearing the burka here (if you can)?
As I thought - he couldn't defend liberty/

Forum List

Back