Why be a liberal?

I think it's hilarious that the op thinks the oppression of women is cause to celebrate being a liberal.
Inexplicable. They celebrate this.

What hypocrites.

Incredible.
Hypocrisy is what you two are up to - in not celebrating religious freedom. I know, it's hard to be a liberal and let others have - liberty.

There is zero freedom in islam. It is the cult of hell. If a woman gets raped, shes guilty, unless 3 male witnesses say it was rape. The only males present to witness, are probably the ones doing the raping.

Boy that's such a great free religion to celebrate. Lay off the drugs, they melt your mind.

So you're another blaim America type ?
And you're a "never blame America for anything" type?

Are you seriously commenting on operations, policies, vital interest, and foriegn relations in which you know nothing about ?
I am commenting on things that are not consistent with American values and "truth" is one of those values. The truth is, you do not make friends bombing peoples neighborhood. Or occupying "their" country.

It is an area to be exploited by anti-American sentiment, because most have no clue as to what goes on, and the left figures no one does as far as the average American is concerned, so exploit it just like global warming etc. right ? Right !!
Arguing against global warming is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

What did the middle eastern christians do to them, to be beheaded, burned alive, and have their churches turned to ash?

Did they bomb them?

Progressives work so diligently to stand on their soapbox to screech at anyone who will listen for whom they demand respect. They claim to preach inclusiveness. But what they are really preaching is "exclusiveness".
Yep. The question, to me, is if they're so blinded by their ideology that they don't even see it.

Or, they do see it, and all of this is not about improving anything, and just about payback.

Regressives are NOT liberal.
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original
It's wonderful how you are so attached to that but both he and you, are wrong.
There is not a single thing in this man's quotes that is untrue and not factual.
Denial is not a defense. Neither is sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming LA LA LA

He is hung up on PC crap. Don't join him:
Typical regressive. Telling others how to live.

I think it's hilarious that the op thinks the oppression of women is cause to celebrate being a liberal.

What hypocrites.

Incredible.
Hypocrisy is what you two are up to - in not celebrating religious freedom. I know, it's hard to be a liberal and let others have - liberty.

There is zero freedom in islam. It is the cult of hell. If a woman gets raped, shes guilty, unless 3 male witnesses say it was rape. The only males present to witness, are probably the ones doing the raping.

Boy that's such a great free religion to celebrate. Lay off the drugs, they melt your mind.
The regressives have put themselves into this insane "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" trap, and they can live with it. They're now stuck aligning themselves with the most oppressive, illiberal religion on the planet.

So now, with every atrocity, and with every news item about how women and gays are treated, they have to come up with a new spin.

And watch how they do it: Deflect, pivot, attack. Always.

Last edited:
Regressives are NOT liberal.
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original
It's wonderful how you are so attached to that but both he and you, are wrong.
There is not a single thing in this man's quotes that is untrue and not factual.
Denial is not a defense. Neither is sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming LA LA LA

He is hung up on PC crap. Don't join him:
Typical regressive. Telling others how to live.
Nothing regressive about - liberalism, dummy.

What hypocrites.

Incredible.

Religion is for morons, but it's allowed for in liberalism. It's part of - liberty.

Correct, they are two different things.

Regressives are not liberal. You're a distortion of liberalism, a mutation, a deformity.

Liberals are open-minded, decent, curious, tolerant and humble.
You mean like - the humble and tolerant men who founded this nation by going to war against a king? The most powerful nation on earth at the time

That's pretty fucking humble and tolerant alright. And we aren't tolerant of - the illiberal.

Regressives are not liberal. You're a distortion of liberalism, a mutation, a deformity.

You mean like - the humble and tolerant men who founded this nation by going to war against a king? The most powerful nation on earth at the time

That's pretty fucking humble and tolerant alright. And we aren't tolerant of - the illiberal.
I have no way of knowing if the Founding Fathers - you know, those "rich white slave rapists" the regressives love to tell us about - were anywhere near as nasty and hateful as you folks are on a daily basis.

And at least you admit you're not tolerant of people who dare to disagree with you. That's my point. That's what tolerance is all about, but you're too full of yourselves to see it.

I have no way of knowing if the Founding Fathers - you know, those "rich white slave rapists" the regressives love to tell us about - were anywhere near as nasty and hateful as you folks are on a daily basis.

And at least you admit you're not tolerant of people who dare to disagree with you. That's my point. That's what tolerance is all about, but you're too full of yourselves to see it.

I don't tolerate those who would undo this liberal secular nation. Deal with it, snowflake.

I don't tolerate those who would undo this liberal secular nation. Deal with it, snowflake.
Okay, snowflake.

And thanks for the admission.

Okay, snowflake.

. He won't tolerate you Mac, so watch your back... LOL

Okay, snowflake.

. He won't tolerate you Mac, so watch your back... LOL
The regressives are a dime a dozen. They're proud of their hate and intolerance.

But they can be fun to point at!

Lol!!!!!

And yet you fucks on the left go out of your way every single fucking day to not only tolerate Islam, but fight alongside the followers. Any time we try to warn of what is going to happen in the future here if we don't start working to limit the immigration of Muslims now, you fucks put up roadblocks, and fight in the streets.

One would think an entire segment of the population that never hesitates to bash and make fun of Christianity, would join forces now to stop the Islamic growth now while it's manageable.

But no, you fucks do just the opposite.

Forum List

Back