Why be a liberal?

This is your Regressive Left, gang.

Celebrating that a woman is forced by her religion to wear that shit in a public pool.

There is no better proof that these people are NOT liberals.
Who said she was forced? Are Catholic women "forced" to attend Mass? Go to confession? Doesn't look forced to me - it looks like a choice meaning - liberty.

Be sure to specify modern "liberalism". Classical liberalism is quite the opposite.
Liberal is the term the leftist have hijacked. It wasn't my idea. Like gay, once the term becomes the norm it's in the language. Classical liberals are libertarian these days.
Ah, no. Those are selfish children but, you should no issues with women wearing the burka or the burkini then?
Huh? Like I said, libs lie about everything.
Do you or do you not defend religious liberty?

And a bakery is a public accommodation (not a church). Baking cakes for cash is not serving God. Save your hatred for - church.
They are serving customers. A customer is someone you do business with. Any jackass that walks in is not a customer. But you proved my point, you're a commie power freak.

Be sure to specify modern "liberalism". Classical liberalism is quite the opposite.
Liberal is the term the leftist have hijacked. It wasn't my idea. Like gay, once the term becomes the norm it's in the language. Classical liberals are libertarian these days.
Ah, no. Those are selfish children but, you should no issues with women wearing the burka or the burkini then?
When did I say otherwise? You're having a conversation with yourself trying to make a point of some kind.

With liberalism you get this - liberty.
Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?

Wow...you are fucking stupid.....the woman on the right doesn't care that the idiot on the left is swimming with her clothes on because she will be beaten by the muslim men in her community if she doesn't....

The woman on the left supports men who will rape and murder the people on the left to impose islam on them...........

moron...

I think it's hilarious that the op thinks the oppression of women is cause to celebrate being a liberal.

What a fucking loon
No one is repressing that woman (as far as we can tell.) She is honoring God. Islam means one who submits to God.
And if you don't submit to this particular "GOD?"

And yes. I see repression.
If you don't submit you go to Hell, the same as not following Jesus.

What a shame. The regressives defend a religion that treats women and gays like that, and they even go into spin mode after jihadist atrocities.

These are not liberals, they are "progressives" (ha).
No religion supports liberalism, Mac in the middle. That's why no religion is allowed to rule here.

Chrisitianity does...moron....Jesus even made it a tenet....render to Ceasar that which is Ceasar's.....

Burkini.jpg

Liberty rocks. The Founders were liberals. Now, why don't you understand this? You should be all over defending liberty like white on rice but you aren't. Why so?

Wow...you are fucking stupid.....the woman on the right doesn't care that the idiot on the left is swimming with her clothes on because she will be beaten by the muslim men in her community if she doesn't....

The woman on the left supports men who will rape and murder the people on the left to impose islam on them...........

moron...
The woman on the left is a Muslim. She no more supports that than a Catholic woman supports men who rape altar boys.

Burkini.jpg

Sure...guessing your friends protesting against the anti-Shari marchers may disagree.

th

th
No religion approves of liberalism (and vice versa).

Sounds like yet another dilemma for Democrats.
Nope. They neither embrace nor reject religion. It has its place (and should stay there).
And where is this place religion should be embraced?

And stay there?

What a shame. The regressives defend a religion that treats women and gays like that, and they even go into spin mode after jihadist atrocities.

These are not liberals, they are "progressives" (ha).
No religion supports liberalism, Mac in the middle. That's why no religion is allowed to rule here.

Chrisitianity does...moron....Jesus even made it a tenet....render to Ceasar that which is Ceasar's.....
Christianity doesn't support liberalism. One can choose either God or something else. When forced one must choose God over country. It doesn't support freedom of speech, religion, or anything else. No religion does, not a one.

Burkini.jpg

Sure...guessing your friends protesting against the anti-Shari marchers may disagree.

th

th

Nope. They neither embrace nor reject religion. It has its place (and should stay there).
The outer confines of society namely, at home.

Burkini.jpg

The founders were nowhere near what todays worthless parties are.
Never said they were.

When did I say otherwise? You're having a conversation with yourself trying to make a point of some kind.
You've been asked a question. Can you answer it?

th

th

Planning on taking a chisel to D.C. to remove all of that offending religion engraved plainly into some of our institutions?

In which home do these religious carvings belong?

Last edited:
Burkini.jpg

Er... this is conservative Islam....

Planning on taking a chisel to D.C. to remove all of that offending religion engraved plainly into some of our institutions?

In which home do these riligious carving belong?
The dump. This is a secular nation.

Forum List

Back