🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Benghazi Matters

If it were Barrack Obama (R).... you'd be shitting yourselves over this and it would be on the 24/7 news cycle.

History says you're full of crap. Embassy attacks happened under Bush, several times. The Democrats never had a meltdown over it.

Remember, we here on the left are not like you. We refuse to tapdance on American corpses for political gain. That sort of vile hypocritical behavior is solely displayed by Republicans. Like the old Soviet Communists, modern American Republicans are only loyal to their party, not their country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:

Well it seems we're at an empasse here. I don't think there's enough information available to make an intelligent evaluation of the situation nor do I see a reason to attack the President over this. You people are jumping up and down in outrage on the latest right wing anti-Obama trend that'll be replaced in a few weeks by some new outrage.

Did you ever think that outrages are caused by the outrageous?

I paid attention for the first few years and I think there's a lot of valid criticism of Obama. I personally think he's only marginally effective and I have a lot of things I'm angry about with his Administration. But the sheer volume of bullshit, lies, and whining from the right-wing has effectively made me (as well as most of America) tune them out. And I don't consider this event to be outrageous.

Personally, I think it's outrageous that Obama goes on late night television and makes jokes about doing drugs back in the day while millions of Americans have had their lives destroyed by the same thing.

Which of course is bullshit.

Letting Gaddafi off for Lockerbie..by paying blood money is what the Bush administration did in Libya.

Going after Gaddafi when he was threatening genocide is what the Obama administration did.

The lies you hacks tell....

{At least 100 people have died after USA planes bombed targets in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, and the Benghazi region.

Around 66 American jets, some of them flying from British bases launched an attack at around 0100hrs on Monday.

The White House spokesman, Larry Speakes, has said that the strike was directed at key military sites but reports suggest that missiles also hit Bin Ashur, a densely populated suburb in the capital.

Colonel Muamar Gaddafi residential compound took a direct hit that killed Hanna Gaddafi, the adopted baby daughter of the Libyan leader.

President Reagan has justified the attacks by accusing Libya of direct responsibility for terrorism aimed at America, such as the bombing of La Belle discoteque in West Berlin 10 days ago. }

BBC ON THIS DAY | 15 | 1986: US launches air strikes on Libya

You even read the shit you post.

President Reagan has justified the attacks by accusing Libya of direct responsibility for terrorism aimed at America, such as the bombing of La Belle discoteque in West Berlin 10 days ago.

There was no conclusive evidence Libya was involved by the way.

And Lockerbie was revenge for that bombing by Reagan.

As I was alive and remember that..you don't get away with Bullshit.

Which of course is bullshit.

Letting Gaddafi off for Lockerbie..by paying blood money is what the Bush administration did in Libya.

Going after Gaddafi when he was threatening genocide is what the Obama administration did.

The lies you hacks tell....

{At least 100 people have died after USA planes bombed targets in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, and the Benghazi region.

Around 66 American jets, some of them flying from British bases launched an attack at around 0100hrs on Monday.

The White House spokesman, Larry Speakes, has said that the strike was directed at key military sites but reports suggest that missiles also hit Bin Ashur, a densely populated suburb in the capital.

Colonel Muamar Gaddafi residential compound took a direct hit that killed Hanna Gaddafi, the adopted baby daughter of the Libyan leader.

President Reagan has justified the attacks by accusing Libya of direct responsibility for terrorism aimed at America, such as the bombing of La Belle discoteque in West Berlin 10 days ago. }

BBC ON THIS DAY | 15 | 1986: US launches air strikes on Libya

That just sounds like you're bashing the military for not being prefect. Obama wasn't flying those jets. That being said, I think Americans are more concerned about Romney lying about Jeeps-to-China. He can kiss MI and Oh good-bye. :bye1:

History says you're full of crap. Embassy attacks happened under Bush, several times. The Democrats never had a meltdown over it.

Really? Care to cite that?

Remember, we here on the left are not like you.

No, you're sure not.

The right is based on principle and integrity, you of the left are loyal to the party. You have no actual principles, just what the party is promoting at a given moment.

We refuse to tapdance on American corpses for political gain.

Right.

{ Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) sparked a furious response from the right last year when he said the Iraq war “is lost.”

Bush announced in September that the surge policy of additional troops would allow a gradual reduction in forces as a “return on success.” Improvements in Iraq helped revive the presidential campaign of Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), now the front-runner for the Republican nomination}

Pelosi calls Iraq a 'failure' - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

Oh, I guess you were just lying - you're a leftist and thus without so much as a hint of integrity - so I understand.

That sort of vile hypocritical behavior is solely displayed by Republicans. Like the old Soviet Communists, modern American Republicans are only loyal to their party, not their country.

Yeah, you hacks are 100% supportive.

{According to the Defense Department, we have now lost 4,082 men and women in Bush's war of choice in Iraq and we should not allow the man who sent them needlessly to their deaths to lead our nation today in mourning their loss. Make no mistake about it, George W. Bush is as responsible for the deaths of those men and women as if he himself had fired the bullet or set the IEDs that ended their lives.}

The Huffington Post's Memorial Day: Bush Is a Murderer | NewsBusters.org

Oh wait, guess you were lying. Hey, you have a party to support - no room for integrity.

It's also possible that a nation can't just send attack helicopters into other sovereign nations whenever they feel like it. Funny how the right wing hasn't figured that out yet. For some reason, they seem to think that is an OK thing to do.

Remember, we here on the left are not like you.

No, you're sure not.

The right is based on principle and integrity, you of the left are loyal to the party. You have no actual principles, just what the party is promoting at a given moment.

We refuse to tapdance on American corpses for political gain.

Right.

{ Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) sparked a furious response from the right last year when he said the Iraq war “is lost.”

Bush announced in September that the surge policy of additional troops would allow a gradual reduction in forces as a “return on success.” Improvements in Iraq helped revive the presidential campaign of Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), now the front-runner for the Republican nomination}

Oh, I guess you were just lying - you're a leftist and thus without so much as a hint of integrity - so I understand.

That sort of vile hypocritical behavior is solely displayed by Republicans. Like the old Soviet Communists, modern American Republicans are only loyal to their party, not their country.

{According to the Defense Department, we have now lost 4,082 men and women in Bush's war of choice in Iraq and we should not allow the man who sent them needlessly to their deaths to lead our nation today in mourning their loss. Make no mistake about it, George W. Bush is as responsible for the deaths of those men and women as if he himself had fired the bullet or set the IEDs that ended their lives.}

Oh wait, guess you were lying. Hey, you have a party to support - no room for integrity.

You know if you read this and imagine a rim shot after each sentence, it's actually kind of funny. Come to think of it, that's how I'll read this shill's posts from now on.

Sure, Reagan punished Libya for all their terrorist acts, despite the lies you tell,

Sigh, more lies.

{ Fifteen years after the air raids, a German court ruled that the Libyan secret service was responsible for the West Berlin bomb attack.

In September 2004, Libya agreed to pay $35m to 150 non-US victims of the 1986 Berlin disco bomb. }

First of all hack, George Bush was in charge of the Lockerbei aftermath, not Reagan;

{Following a three-year joint investigation by Scottish police and the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, murder warrants were issued for two Libyan nationals in November 1991. Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi eventually handed over the two men for trial at Camp Zeist, Netherlands in 1999 after protracted negotiations and UN sanctions.}

Pan Am Flight 103 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, but you have zero integrity, so you openly lie about it. Bush did what the left wanted, and pursued it as a criminal act.

Well it seems we're at an empasse here. I don't think there's enough information available to make an intelligent evaluation of the situation nor do I see a reason to attack the President over this. You people are jumping up and down in outrage on the latest right wing anti-Obama trend that'll be replaced in a few weeks by some new outrage.

The only "impasse" going on here is the inability of you Obama supporters to think critically... Fact vs. Liberal brain, or lack thereof.

This thing was a fuck-up from start to finish and at every step along the way. And the idea that this administration is going to get another chance to "investigate" itself and find itself completely innocent of any wrongdoing like they did with Fast & Furious is wishful thinking.
WE DON'T LEAVE OUR OWN PEOPLE BEHIND IN A FIREFIGHT. And that's what they did.

It was the anniversary of 9/11 for pete's sake. There had already been requests for additional security but those requests were denied. When we woke up on 9/12, four of our people were dead, Obama did a little speech in the Rose Garden, an interview for 60 Minutes, and then took off to Vegas for a stump speech. In the weeks that followed, he and his cronies pointed to this video as the reason why it had happened, but there were no protesters on the ground in Benghazi and they had REAL TIME video and communications on the ground to know it. Meanwhile back at the ranch, we've got John McCain telling us that on the anniversary of 9/11, we didn't even have our assets in the region at Alert status... and he's on all the right committees to know:
McCain accuses Pentagon of being unprepared to respond to Libya attack | Fox News

Now, you fuckers can whine and cry all you want about how unfair it is that all this shit is coming out right before an election, but bear in mind that if Barack Obama wasn't INCOMPETENT at his job, you wouldn't be scratching your heads right now trying to think up some excuse for him. If he'd have done the right thing at any step along the line, you'd have something to work with... but, no. He fucked it up from beginning to end.

No, you're sure not.

Right.

You know if you read this and imagine a rim shot after each sentence, it's actually kind of funny. Come to think of it, that's how I'll read this shill's posts from now on.

Actually, after each sentence I was seeing a large boot to your partisan ass.

I thought it was HILARIOUS!!

That just sounds like you're bashing the military for not being prefect. Obama wasn't flying those jets. That being said, I think Americans are more concerned about Romney lying about Jeeps-to-China. He can kiss MI and Oh good-bye. :bye1:

I'm bashing Obama for lying to the America people. For 14 days, the administration engaged in a calculated and deliberate campaign of disinformation regarding the Benghazi attacks. Some, such as Shallow and Boo, will STILL attempt to use the YouTube video lie, trying for the "big lie" effect.

The fact is that Obama had based much of his reelection campaign on the idea that he had "defeated Al Qaeda and created a peaceful middle east." An Al Qaeda attack on 9/11, which is what this was, didn't fit with his narrative, so he lied, as did his staff, over and over. Further, when Romney called it for what it was, on day one, Obama further compounded his lies.

{“Gov. Romney seems to have a tendency to shoot first and aim later,” President Obama said in a CBS interview last night, criticizing Romney’s reaction to the embassy attack in Cairo. Romney criticized the Obama administration’s ‘apology’ in response to the attacks on the embassy and subsequent failure to condemn the attacks right away.}

Obama echoes Carter with

Obama is a scumbag. And these emails demonstrate a callous disregard for American lives.

Sure, Reagan punished Libya for all their terrorist acts, despite the lies you tell,

Sigh, more lies.

{ Fifteen years after the air raids, a German court ruled that the Libyan secret service was responsible for the West Berlin bomb attack.

In September 2004, Libya agreed to pay $35m to 150 non-US victims of the 1986 Berlin disco bomb. }

First of all hack, George Bush was in charge of the Lockerbei aftermath, not Reagan;

{Following a three-year joint investigation by Scottish police and the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, murder warrants were issued for two Libyan nationals in November 1991. Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi eventually handed over the two men for trial at Camp Zeist, Netherlands in 1999 after protracted negotiations and UN sanctions.}

Pan Am Flight 103 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, but you have zero integrity, so you openly lie about it. Bush did what the left wanted, and pursued it as a criminal act.

You basically got owned..and can't admit it.

That's fine.

Reagan's attempt to seem "manly" blew up in his face.

The bombing happened before any conclusive evidence of Libyan involvement..and the book is still not entirely not closed on it.

After Lockerbie (not Lockerbei), Reagan didn't do squat.

George W. Bush..however, hungry for Libyan oil and wanting a political victory got the Libyans to "give up" their "nucular" ambitions and pay blood money to Lockerbie families. That was in exchange for normalizing relations.

Fancy that..normalizing relations with a bonafide terrorist.

Good show.

And zero intergrity? Your "integrity" went out the window when you defended Ted Nugent, Hack.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back