Why Biden is in trouble.

And yet, you defend one of them every single day. Multiple times a day.

I will ask you what I ask everyone that makes this claim...link to me doing so.

I will wager that you will refuse to do so, just like 100% of the people that have made this claim.

I will ask you what I ask everyone that makes this claim...link to me doing so.

I will wager that you will refuse to do so, just like 100% of the people that have made this claim.
Now that is is some SERIOUS denial right there.

Myself, I have said 50 times at least I wish Trump wasn't running. He is the best and ONLY chance Biden has to win.
If this was between DeSantis and Biden... hah! It would be a repeat of 1980 all over again.

Myself, I have said 50 times at least I wish Trump wasn't running. He is the best and ONLY chance Biden has to win.
If this was between DeSantis and Biden... hah! It would be a repeat of 1980 all over again.

Wow, I won the wager already.

That was quick.

Carry on.

Not denying that.
And because of America's tribalistic culture - we have two men who have shared the lowest approval ratings in American history as our choice for President.
And who do you defend?
The one that didn’t support insurrection. :salute:

Now that we got you pussing out on your claims about me, lets address this one and see if you do the same...

Entertainment/Leisure spending is at an all time low.

Can you back this up? Can you offer any support at all for this claim?

Myself, I have said 50 times at least I wish Trump wasn't running.

And I have said 100 times at least that the mere fact we are stuck with Trump vs Biden II is a national embarrassment and a sure sign the country is on the downhill slide.

This mere fact was the final straw that got my wife and I looking to become Ex-pats when we retire in about 5 years.

Now that we got you pussing out on your claims about me, lets address this one and see if you do the same...

Entertainment/Leisure spending is at an all time low.

Can you back this up? Can you offer any support at all for this claim?
I didn't puss out on anything, you defend Biden everyday here... if you actually believe you don't... holy cow you are just like him then

I didn't puss out on anything, you defend Biden everyday here... if you actually believe you don't... holy cow you are just like him then

and yet you cannot even provide a single example.

Why is that?

But, that aside, will you now address this claim you made....Entertainment/Leisure spending is at an all time low.

20 years from now, history books will try to explain how the US fell prey to Democrats and Marxism under the Obama and Biden administrations. The simplified conclusion will be that we made a BIG mistake. Back to MAGA.

Then what are those guys doing in prison? You don’t get those kinds of sentences fro trespassing!
False imprisonment! If there wasn't a two tier justice system all of the asshats, who burned federal buildings police, and fire cars, and trucks would be in prison also. You remember the summer of love right antifa and BLM

So genius what will it be about
Perhaps he/she means it will be about several things.
Inflation is going to be a big part of it for sure.
As well as the insane immigration policies of this President, whose puppets are in such denial that it would make Mao blush. Just this week they once again denied the border is porous.
Also wokism, which isn't really a factor. That will not change a single Democrat vote.

Perhaps he/she means it will be about several things.
Inflation is going to be a big part of it for sure.
As well as the insane immigration policies of this President, whose puppets are in such denial that it would make Mao blush. Just this week they once again denied the border is porous.
Also wokism, which isn't really a factor. That will not change a single Democrat vote.

will you now address this claim you made....Entertainment/Leisure spending is at an all time low.

While his clueless supporters tout "we have low inflation now!!... thank you Biden!!"
They fail to understand that prices are cumulative.
And - there is a measure for that, and one not often talked about.
It is called the Consumer Price Index.

And look at it.
The red line is when Biden was elected.
Do you notice anything about the little blue line?

View attachment 889396

United States Consumer Price Index (CPI).

Yes. I notice it steadily inclining upwards, with a spike at the end of the Trump administration, due to his failure to handle the pandemic.

will you now address this claim you made....Entertainment/Leisure spending is at an all time low.
Those figures include all forms of entertainment, which include cable TV, stream renting etc.

Dining out.... which obviously no one is going to deny. It has been in a steep decline since Covid, and has yet to recover 3 years later.

q.jpg

Another one is hotel occupancy rates, which is of course better than 2020, but still has not got back to 2019 levels. The story with this is 2021-2022 occupancy rates were on the rise, with improvements each year. But not 2023, last year the occupancy rates fell. Taking out 2020, this is the first time occupancy rates fell since 2009.

Forum List

Back