Why Biden/Trudeau Lovers are Deserving of the Swastika

Ukraine had armies that Hunter@San Souci

They killed hundreds of thousands of Jews

You whiney Biden voters want to talk about it, let's talk about it.

There is a clamp down on basic freedoms. 100% comes from the LEFT.

By that whiney thread in "Announcements" you're trying to CANCEL my basic right to even MOCK you.

Your government wants to silence all opposition to what you lefties BELIEVE is THE "truth" on covid. You want anyone who opposes you to be silenced and "you" are even willing to confiscate the opposition's beloved pet and KILL them, just to FORCE your political opposition to COMPLY.

No, Biffy, the swastika on the Democrat Jackass Is NOT hyperbole. It reflects where the modern Democrat Party is today. It is ACCURATE.

Who doesn't see that virtually all antisemitism comes from the left?

The Democrat Party needs to go the way of the Nazi Party. It disgusts any real American

View attachment 607813

The swastika is on the Republicans. They are attacking free speech rights and voting rights. They are trying to establish a dictatorship. That is clamping down on rights.

Cracking down on lawbreakers in Canada has nothing to do with freedom. People like you who spread misinformation about covid should be silenced.

It was Republicans in Virginia who used a anti-semitic attack against a Jewish Democrat. MTG has made anti-semitic comments and spoke to a white supremacist gathering. Republicans are threatening to kill Democrat opponents.

By that whiney thread in "Announcements" you're trying to CANCEL my basic right to even MOCK you.

Your government wants to silence all opposition to what you lefties BELIEVE is THE "truth" on covid. You want anyone who opposes you to be silenced and "you" are even willing to confiscate the opposition's beloved pet and KILL them, just to FORCE your political opposition to COMPLY.

No, Biffy, the swastika on the Democrat Jackass Is NOT hyperbole. It reflects where the modern Democrat Party is today. It is ACCURATE.

The Democrat Party needs to go the way of the Nazi Party. It disgusts any real American

View attachment 607813
I guess that post the other day has made some of our resident Nazis have a sad

Yes they are. That's why it is very strange that Democrat voters hate them so much, and, 2. So many of them are falling into the same trap as they did 1930s Germany. It was DEMOCRATS in the 1930s who supported Margaret Sangers work. Your beloved FDR was a sympathetic nazi antisemite
Please tell me how Social Security signifies hate for Jews??

Please tell me how not wanting to snatch away healthcare from millions of Americans signifies hate for Jews??

Please tell me how $3000 child tax credits signfies hate for Jews

If you are having to whine like a bitch all the time because you think people are calling you a nazi sympathizer....

Maybe, just maybe....you are one of them...

download.jpg

I couldn't find the Nazi symbol one, so I have one of my own. I wonder if I can trigger anybody with this avatar. ;)

Interesting.

You change your username to parrot others.

Now you change your avatar to parrot others.

Do you every do anything one your own? Have you ever had an original thought?

View attachment 607813
The Left would have you believe we are approaching 1 million covid deaths. Are you prepared to argue that point intelligently by way of power point counter arguments?

Can the Right point to actual antisemitism from the Left, via concrete documentation?

Can the Right site any concrete documented examples of the Democrats supporting Nazis?

If none of these questions are answered or cannot be answered, then you really don't want to talk about it. You want to rant.

Try looking through the eyes of people who have different political opinions and are vilified by the propagandists 24 hours a day.
Then the first thing you do, is prove they are propagandists. Telling us that is accomplishing nothing. Comprende?

Forum List

Back