Why California is failing

A shitbox. Just like your opinions.

A shitbox that still looks and runs like new after 23 years with a high-powered V6 hemi, AC, PS, PB, PW, PM, power moon roof, leather interior, power seats, adj. pedals, 6 disc CD music system, rear defrost, side mirror defrost, AM/FM./cassette, spacious trunk, seats 5, you can eat off the engine and flies like the dickens, probably because you never worked on it, Whiney.

Did I mention not a speck of rust? :auiqs.jpg:

Most that leave are millennials. They finally realized their parents have no more money to give them.
thats not the way it was when i was delivering mail and taking in their change of addresses....a hell of a lot were retires.....and businesses....

No homos in FL? No Blacks in FL? No crime in FL? No bugs in FL? Submerged FL?

I can hear about the peoples exodus from FL with the last one.
Yea, we have shitheads in Florida but we were never flooded with welfare Illegals like California was that significantly changed the voting demographics.

Our big immigration groups were Cubans and the filthy Yankees from NY, NJ etc.

The Cubans that came here were Legal and they worked hard and earned their way and have contributed significantly to the success of the state.

The goddamn Yankee shit that come here are bad about forgetting the reason why they left the Democrat controlled shithole and far too many of them continued to vote with their heads up their ass for Democrats.

Yea, we have shitheads in Florida but we were never flooded with welfare Illegals like California was that significantly changed the voting demographics.

Our big immigration groups were Cubans and the filthy Yankees from NY, NJ etc.

The Cubans that came here were Legal and they worked hard and earned their way and have contributed significantly to the success of the state.

The goddamn Yankee shit that come here are bad about forgetting the reason why they left the Democrat controlled shithole and far too many of them continued to vote with their heads up their ass for Democrats.
Lipstick on a pig analogy.

Not everyone is disgruntled, either.
yea if you live in the nice wealthy areas and have money or a good job...whats there to be disgruntled about?.....now go talk to the millions who are just getting by or are homeless....you might see a disgruntled person or too....

yea if you live in the nice wealthy areas and have money or a good job...whats there to be disgruntled about?.....now go talk to the millions who are just getting by or are homeless....you might see a disgruntled person or too....
So, now you feel sorry for others. How quaint.

what made you think i never have since i have mentioned this many a time in California threads?....
I don't care if people leave. I don't care if people move here either. If you were so disgruntled about your living conditions that's all on you.

I don't care if people leave. I don't care if people move here either. If you were so disgruntled about your living conditions that's all on you.
now you sound just like sacramento.....who gives a fuck about the people having problems here.....and there was nothing i could do about my living conditions,which were very nice at one time, since that time, millions moved in over the years and made the place unlivable....

'Happy Days' star Scott Baio announces he's leaving California due to homeless crisis, crime

'Happy Days' star Scott Baio announces he's leaving California due to homeless crisis, crime
'Happy Days' actor said California is 'not a safe place anymore'

"Happy Days" actor Scott Baio announced on Wednesday that he is moving out of California, citing the state's homeless crisis as one of the reasons why.

Long-time Los Angeles resident Baio, who played Chachi on the hit 1970s sitcom, said the Golden State is "not a safe place anymore" and pointed to soft-on-crime policies.

"After 45 years, I’m making my way to finally ‘exit stage right’ from California," the retired actor said, adding statistics about homelessness to his tweet.

"[Homelessness] brings down property value. Also no consequences for crime that is rampant, making things higher in price and it’s just not a safe place anymore. #ImFree," Baio wrote.

Baio said his fellow Californians wouldn't "miss his ‘right wing' views."

When a Twitter user implied that Baio would not be missed, the "Charles in Charge" actor shot back: "Maybe not, but they’ll certainly miss the high taxes I pay!"

Baio said he's "always been a conservative voter."

According to Realtor.com, Baio listed his Woodland Hills home for $3.85 million in April. His 6,300-square-foot property includes five bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms and a home theater.

Baio is not the first celebrity to leave California. Matthew McConaughey, Joe Rogan, Mark Wahlberg and others have packed their bags citing similar concerns.

Between April 2020 and July 2022, around 500,000 people moved out of California.

A survey published in March found that half of the American homeless population lives in California: roughly 115,500 people out of 233,800.

The overall homeless population in the state increased by about 6% since 2020, according to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Heller II - Challenging DC's bans on semi-automatic rifles, larg

Forum List

Back