Why Cant Obama's Spokesholes Agree On What To Call Our New Isis War

alanbmx123

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2014
Obama Administration Says U.S. Is At War With ISIS - NBC News

Are We at War With ISIS White House Insists We re Not - ABC News

Kerry U.S. not at war with ISIS - CNN.com

I have never seen an administration so obsessed with PC, everything has 2-3 different meanings. Why can't democrats call a spade a spade? no one has the balls to call out the muslim terrorists for what they are.

On a positive note and I have to say it is one of the very few times I have agreed with Bill Maher, he is so right on this. listen to this Liberals and tell me where he is wrong....

Maher vs. Charlie Rose To Claim Islam Is Like Other Religions Is Naive And Plain Wrong Video RealClearPolitics

They're at war with ISIS or not at war with ISIS depending on how well it plays in the media. Once enough polling data has been collected they will know what works best. You can't expect them to take a stand on an issue if it could come back and haunt them. They're gonna grab the bull by the tail and hang on for dear life.

Clearly, one of the more lame topics in the news at present. It doesn't matter what you call it. Bottom line, we are "combating" an enemy!

Let`s have a look at the scorecard. Americans killed by terrorists on U.S. soil on Obama`s watch: 2(two).
Americans killed by terrorists on U. S. soil on the last guy`s watch 3,000.
Who`s a pinhead?

Let`s have a look at the scorecard. Americans killed by terrorists on U.S. soil on Obama`s watch: 2(two).
Who`s a pinhead?

Fort Hood, learn math and geography.

OP titles should be neutral in my opinion. Spokesperson.

If I were President, I'd never declare war (not to mention the whole the Constitutional issue). Make Congress own it from day one.

It's simply a lack of leadership from the White House. The president should set the tone and see to it his entire administration is on board. But with this inexperienced oaf at the helm the resulting message chaos was virtually assured.

Who`s a pinhead?

Fort Hood, learn math and geography.
Oops! My bad. Updated scorecard: Deaths during Obama`s administration 15.
Deaths during Gomer`s administration 3,000.
You still lose.

Forum List

Back