Why can't people just be honest about religion?

No sir it is not. Atheism is simply a disbelief in the supernatural. We aren't born believing in the supernatural. We are indoctrinated to believe it.

Atheism is conscious and willful choice to reject God.
Not always. If you are brought up without god, hold no interest in a god, and value individualism above collectivism you can quite easily end up an atheist.

I do reject god/s and religion because of the 'teachings', which look awfully like they were written by early man - not given by divine inspiration, and the followers (who can be as dangerous as any other ideological group).

And just how is what you believe supposed to matter to everyone or anyone?
It matters enough to get you fundies into a froth.

Hardly in a froth Dear. It simply amazes me how all atheists believe everyone hangs on their every word. Self-glorification at its finest.
Sure you are. If it was a Christian mutual appreciation club thread, you would be going on and on about how great your god is.

Not always. If you are brought up without god, hold no interest in a god, and value individualism above collectivism you can quite easily end up an atheist.

I do reject god/s and religion because of the 'teachings', which look awfully like they were written by early man - not given by divine inspiration, and the followers (who can be as dangerous as any other ideological group).

Hardly in a froth Dear. It simply amazes me how all atheists believe everyone hangs on their every word. Self-glorification at its finest.

We responds to questions, and that makes us self-glorifiers? In what universe?

Atheists acknowledge only one universe -- THEIRS!!

Sure you are. If it was a Christian mutual appreciation club thread, you would be going on and on about how great your god is.

And just where exactly was it that I even mentioned God? Another atheist trait -- hallucinations.

Look there's an invisible pink unicorn, with your name on it. That sentence makes as much sense.

And just where exactly was it that I even mentioned God? Another atheist trait -- hallucinations.
When you got in Atheist bashing mode. Achievement unlocked. :p

Actually, we acknowledge the possibility of many universes. However, we do not acknowledge any that don't obey physical laws that make their existence possible.

Well, they claimed Peyton Manning's injury caused the Broncos to lose in the playoffs. Now they're claiming Tom Brady let the air out of his football and that allowed for all the yards gained by the running back and the Patriot win over the Colts. I just thought someone deserved being whipped up on and being made an example. I could have gone racist just as easily.

Actually, we acknowledge the possibility of many universes. However, we do not acknowledge any that don't obey physical laws that make their existence possible.

Who is "WE"? You and Galileo? Now you're a famous astronomer too? First a renown physicist and now a famous astronomer. Such a varied field of expertise indeed. LOL!!

Who is "WE"? You and Galileo? Now you're a famous astronomer too? First a renown physicist and now a famous astronomer. Such a varied field of expertise indeed. LOL!!

I am, in fact, an amateur astronomer. By vocation, I am a geologist, though I am currently disabled. We would be we atheists.

I am, in fact, an amateur astronomer. By vocation, I am a geologist, though I am currently disabled. We would be we atheists.

I see. Mommy bought you one of those $29.95 Walmart telescopes for Christmas.

Erm, no. This is me with my scope at the Derby festival mile of scopes event:

waitingforoldyeller_zps30911d68.jpg

Definitely not something mommy would buy you for $29.

those girls sure love playing with your big scope

They did, indeed.

They did, indeed.

Did you offer a private midnight demonstration where you show them how to best enjoy your big scope?

How to effectively bash atheists?

Did you offer a private midnight demonstration where you show them how to best enjoy your big scope?

Sheesh! Pull yourself together man, you are supposed to be trying to convince people that you are saved...

Who is going to believe you if your pious facade crumbles whenever someone starts making sense?

They did, indeed.

If you are looking for raunchy, you've come to the wrong forum.

Sheesh! Pull yourself together man, you are supposed to be trying to convince people that you are saved...

Who is going to believe you if your pious facade crumbles whenever someone starts making sense?

Why so serious?

Last edited:
Also, you guys have dirty minds. Perverts. :)

People notice your not so subtle lurid innuendo and they have dirty minds?

Very impressive....

Can you perform any other tricks?

BTW I did notice your very classy scope up the ass comment before you deleted it.

Did you embarrass even yourself?

Now that's funny.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back