Why can't people just be honest about religion?

Also, you guys have dirty minds. Perverts. :)

People notice your not so subtle lurid innuendo and they have dirty minds?

Very impressive....

Can you perform any other tricks?

BTW I did notice your very funny scope up the ass comment before you deleted it.

Did you embarrass even yourself?

Now that's funny.

No. I was trying to be nicer on forums. I spent a lot of time making sure the jokes are appropriate and can be interpreted cleanly.

You still have a stick up your ass? Take it out. You'll feel better.

Remember, laughter is medicine for the soul

Oh I see, you haven't realized that I deliberately come off as a sanctimonious prick to sanctimonious pricks. Paying you back in your own coin. You worship a human being, you broke the law, you are already in hell.... nya na naa-naa nah...

I'm rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.... seriously..

Oh I see, you haven't realized that I deliberately come off as a sanctimonious prick to sanctimonious pricks. Paying you back in your own coin. You worship a human being, you broke the law, you are already in hell.... nya na naa-naa nah...

What the fuck? You think I actually care about that shit? The fuck? LMAO. Now that is fucking funny.

I forget. You an amoral atheist or a weak minded Christian sinner?

I'm a sanctimonious prick how? I might be a douchebag, an asshole, and a prick as well. But I'm not sanctimonious.

sanc·ti·mo·nious adjective \ˌsaŋ(k)-tə-ˈmō-nē-əs, -nyəs\
: pretending to be morally better than other people

What the fuck? Not pretending to be morally better. I say I'm a filthy sinner and definitely not morally better than other people.

Last edited:

What the fuck? You think I actually care about that shit? The fuck? LMAO. Now that is fucking funny.

Right, you don't care about that shit. Who knew? Very unbecoming for a man of such distinguished pretensions, but then again, you don't care about that shit.

And I am neither an amoral atheist or a weak minded Christian.

I am the keystone in the Yahad of God, the habitation of light. I have come down from the sky to mend your rotten ways.

Either that or I am fucking with you.....maybe both.....

Did you offer a private midnight demonstration where you show them how to best enjoy your big scope?

Sheesh! Pull yourself together man, you are supposed to be trying to convince people that you are saved...

Who is going to believe you if your pious facade crumbles whenever someone starts making sense?

Thank you for the compliment.

Right, you don't care about that shit. Who knew? Very unbecoming for a man of such distinguished pretensions, but then again, you don't care about that shit.

And I am neither an amoral atheist or a weak minded Christian.

I am the keystone in the Yahad of God, the habitation of light. I have come down from the sky to mend your rotten ways.

Either that or I am fucking with you.....maybe both.....

Yea. I don't understand why I should care if people think I'm fake?

Pssst!

Because you are, and you don't realize it.

You might as well be prancing around naked on a stage cackling like the hopelessly insane who find humor in their own pathetic aberrations.

But, oh yeah, you don't give a shit about that.

Pssst!

Because you are, and you don't realize it.

You might as well be prancing around naked on a stage cackling like the hopelessly insane who find humor in their own pathetic aberrations.

But, oh yeah, you don't give a shit about that.

Fake it to make it. I WILL TRY TO GET SOME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS

You have evidence to back this up?
I gave you the evidence. Pay attention.

No. You just made a claim.

No. I gave you evidence and you're too befuddled to respond.

No. I think the problem is you don't understand what the words "evidence" or "dishonest" mean. What you wrote is right up above and there is not a single piece of evidence in it. You seem to be saying they got a lot of the details wrong. You get details wrong all of the time but I don't think you are dishonest.
Backstroke. You should consider joining the Olympic swim team.

But yeah, continue to sidestep, dodge and waffle in the face of the evidence I gave you. It's what you do. Do your best to avoid addressing the salient points. That is dishonest.

You continue to confuse your statements of pure belief with evidence. Until you understand that something is not so just because you say it is so, you will continue to be confused.

Atheism is lose

Atheism is the default position. As such, there is nothing to lose.

Atheism is conscious and willful choice to reject God and belief in God.

No sir it is not. Atheism is simply a disbelief in the supernatural. We aren't born believing in the supernatural. We are indoctrinated to believe it.

Atheism is conscious and willful choice to reject God.

On the contrary, religion is a conscious choice to delude oneself into believing the impossible. Atheism is acceptance of reality for what it is.

No, it isn't. Atheism is a belief based on an absolute absence of information. It is nor more based in reality than theism. It is, in fact, just the other side of the "god" coin.

No sir it is not. Atheism is simply a disbelief in the supernatural. We aren't born believing in the supernatural. We are indoctrinated to believe it.

On the contrary, religion is a conscious choice to delude oneself into believing the impossible. Atheism is acceptance of reality for what it is.

No, it isn't. Atheism is a belief based on an absolute absence of information. It is nor more based in reality than theism. It is, in fact, just the other side of the "god" coin.

Religions see things that aren't there. Atheists simply acknowledge that what isn't there - isn't there. It isn't a belief. It is a disbelief in the supernatural.

Reality proves God. Now what you going to do?

No, it doesn't. Nor more than it disproves God.

Religions see things that aren't there. Atheists simply acknowledge that what isn't there - isn't there. It isn't a belief. It is a disbelief in the supernatural.

Of course it is a belief. You have evidence that God isn't there? I would love to see it. If God were there, what evidence would you expect to find and what is the basis of that expectation? If you have no evidence, then the only thing your position can be is belief.

Of course it is a belief. You have evidence that God isn't there? I would love to see it. If God were there, what evidence would you expect to find and what is the basis of that expectation? If you have no evidence, then the only thing your position can be is belief.

The default setting is atheism/disbelief. Then someone comes along and claims evidence for god. That evidence must, above all, pass the smell test, but also be repeatable, and testable. Otherwise, there is no reason to believe. But the existence of god cannot be tested, cannot be repeated, cannot be falsified. Faith is a belief in something not in evidence. That is why it is called faith, dude. You can't prove it, so you simply take it on faith. On the other hand, I don't take anything on faith. I don't have to prove that your god doesn't exist. You must prove that it does. Good luck with that.

"Revelation is necessarily limited to the first communication-- after that it is only an account of something which that person says was a revelation made to him; and though he may find himself obliged to believe it, it can not be incumbent on me to believe it in the same manner; for it was not a revelation made to ME, and I have only his word for it that it was made to him."

- Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

The default setting is atheism/disbelief. Then someone comes along and claims evidence for god. That evidence must, above all, pass the smell test, but also be repeatable, and testable. Otherwise, there is no reason to believe. But the existence of god cannot be tested, cannot be repeated, cannot be falsified. Faith is a belief in something not in evidence. That is why it is called faith, dude. You can't prove it, so you simply take it on faith. On the other hand, I don't take anything on faith. I don't have to prove that your god doesn't exist. You must prove that it does. Good luck with that.

"Revelation is necessarily limited to the first communication-- after that it is only an account of something which that person says was a revelation made to him; and though he may find himself obliged to believe it, it can not be incumbent on me to believe it in the same manner; for it was not a revelation made to ME, and I have only his word for it that it was made to him."

So, you don't have any evidence upon which to base your conclusion. Which makes it belief. And I agree, that's why they call it faith. I'm just not accepting your faith is somehow different, because you have a belief in something not in evidence. Calling it the default doesn't change that. In fact, Atheism/disbelief is not the default. Neutrality is the default. We don't begin with disbelief, we begin with no opinion at all.

So, you don't have any evidence upon which to base your conclusion. Which makes it belief. And I agree, that's why they call it faith. I'm just not accepting your faith is somehow different, because you have a belief in something not in evidence. Calling it the default doesn't change that. In fact, Atheism/disbelief is not the default. Neutrality is the default. We don't begin with disbelief, we begin with no opinion at all.

Dude, I don't need evidence of anything. I'm not the one making the claim here. You claim that god exists. Okay so it is up to you to prove the claim. It is not for me to prove or refute it because it is not my claim.

Forum List

Back