Why can't the Dem candidates win the majority of White Voters anymore?

Because old-line Anglo Americans are now a minority within "white culture"

And the more recent European immigrants often have less appreciation for our historic values.
The irony of a post this stupid cannot be understated.

Anglos are voting against Democrats moron.

ANSWER TO THREAD QUESTION:

Because they are too busy facilitating criminal illegal immigration and the annexing of the US by 3rd world illegals and working to take from US citizens to give to these illegals...

And the more recent European immigrants often have less appreciation for our historic values.

The data shows that 44% of whites vote democrat, vs 54% of whites voting republican
FT_18.11.07_MidtermDemographics_gender-race-education-divides.png

The bigger issue appears to be that asians, hispanics and black tend to vote democrat.
Why do the republicans have such trouble appealing to asians, hispanics and blacks?

I dunno. Most of the Яepublican politicians appear more Eastern European. Heck, when you see Trump and Pence together it looks like a WWI propaganda poster.

The Incredible Shrinking GOP

GOP shrinks as young and ‘NeverTrumpers’ walk away, increasing Donald Trump’s power in the party

Pollster: GOP base is shrinking

Support for Donald Trump has grown stronger as the party has become smaller and more white.

I suspect it’s grown more white than ever.

You people demonize whites. Why and how the fuck should they vote with you? Do you feel that entitled?
Whites demonize themselves.

GOP shrinks as young and ‘NeverTrumpers’ walk away, increasing Donald Trump’s power in the party

Support for Donald Trump has grown stronger as the party has become smaller and more white.

You people demonize whites. Why and how the fuck should they vote with you? Do you feel that entitled?

Not the most tolerant post you’ve ever made.

Look at all these left wing dumbasses predicting a Trump defeat in 2020.

Especially white Democrats that believe Democrat propaganda.

I dunno. Most of the Яepublican politicians appear more Eastern European. Heck, when you see Trump and Pence together it looks like a WWI propaganda poster.
Eastern Europeans are the worst Nazis. No surprise that they would support Trump.

Since 1976 no Democratic presidential candidate has won the majority of White Voters.
It seems like the Dem candidates just don't care about their huge problem with their alienation of White Voters.
It's why the Racist and Corrupt Democratic Party wants open borders and mass illegal immigration so badly.
It's not because they are compassionate.
It is because the Democrats are greedy for power and your money.

https://time.com/4239152/white-voters/

It's because most whites believe that wealth distribution is a zero sum game.

They are the 'haves' and non-whites are the 'have-nots'.

If the Democrats succeed in increasing the wealth of non-whites, then the wealth of whites must be reduced.

It's also because white American culture is EXTREMELY materialistic. Most white people have a 'with your shield or on it' attitude towards white men. Any white man that is not economically successful is a loser and a bum according to white American culture. Most white women are about as compassionate as a rattle snake. This makes white men desperate to be successful and be wealthy. They feel threatened by the idea of non-whites becoming economically successful.

Basically most white men can't get laid without a K note tacked to their forehead. Which isn't really an insult to white men - but it's a statement about most white women. (It's called hypergamy - a tendency that is rampant among white American women). Clue: Melania didn't marry the Donald for his good looks and charm!

I married a Russian woman - best thing I ever did!

Since 1976 no Democratic presidential candidate has won the majority of White Voters.
It seems like the Dem candidates just don't care about their huge problem with their alienation of White Voters.
It's why the Racist and Corrupt Democratic Party wants open borders and mass illegal immigration so badly.

If the Democrats succeed in increasing the wealth of non-whites, then the wealth of whites must be reduced.

It's also because white American culture is EXTREMELY materialistic. Most white people have a 'with your shield or on it' attitude towards white men. Any white man that is not economically successful is a loser and a bum according to white American culture. Most white women are about as compassionate as a rattle snake. This makes white men desperate to be successful and be wealthy. They feel threatened by the idea of non-whites becoming economically successful.

Basically most white men can't get laid without a K note tacked to their forehead. Which isn't really an insult to white men - but it's a statement about most white women. (It's called hypergamy - a tendency that is rampant among white American women). Clue: Melania didn't marry the Donald for his good looks and charm!

Yep, now you only need a fin tacked to your forehead.

Thanks for admitting once again that the Racist Democratic Party hates white voters.
The only thing that the Racist Democratic Party is offering Anglo Votes is the middle finger and higher taxes.
The only thing that White Voter are to the Racist Democratic Party is tax revenue.
The Racist Democratic Party demands racial discrimination against Whites in education and employment.

Thanks for confirming once again that white Voters are not welcomed in the Racist Democratic Party

Thanks for admitting once again that the Racist Democratic Party hates white voters.
The only thing that the Racist Democratic Party is offering Anglo Votes is the middle finger and higher taxes.
The only thing that White Voter are to the Racist Democratic Party is tax revenue.
The Racist Democratic Party demands racial discrimination against Whites in education and employment.

Thanks for confirming once again that white Voters are not welcomed in the Racist Democratic Party

Seriously????

How in the world did you construe that from what I wrote?

I'm white, I'm a democrat. I'm not a racist. I do believe that most white Americans are spoiled brats.

The data shows that 44% of whites vote democrat, vs 54% of whites voting republican
FT_18.11.07_MidtermDemographics_gender-race-education-divides.png

The bigger issue appears to be that asians, hispanics and black tend to vote democrat.
Why do the republicans have such trouble appealing to asians, hispanics and blacks?
Tell us how we will compete with the world?

Seriously????

I'm white, I'm a democrat. I'm not a racist. I do believe that most white Americans are spoiled brats.

it's time to wake up

Seriously????

it's time to wake up

It's time you start reading people's posts before replying to them!

In 2020 the dems won't win many voters.
Their policies and candidates are too unpopular, irrespective what the bullshit polls say.

Forum List

Back