Why Can't the Pro-Choice Crowd Be Honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I did answer this...so the snide posturing is kinda weird...

I think that the fertilized egg needs to be IN a woman and growing to be life...and therefore no prosecution until it's at that stage.

Well then most of the anti-choicers in this thread think you're full of shit.

This is the reason pro-life people generally have a problem with genetic engineering and such as well.

I think a fertilized egg, regardless of where it's residing, is a developing human. I shudder at the thought of farming them and *disposing* of them.

There was a time when speaking of contraception would get you into trouble.
That was a no no.
Until many Americans, mostly men, understand that even the Founders understood the problems with legislating a women's reproductive system we will never get anywhere.

There's nothing in the original Constitution that indicates the Founders even contemplated women's rights as we understand them today....let alone a reproductive system.

Bottom line: the Constitution has evloved and adapted via the Bill of Rights, amendments and SCOTUS rulings which has resulted in Roe versus Wade....we should deal with that rather than detour into "what might have been" speculations.

No shit.
Where has anyone stated anything about "what might have been"?

YOU stated, ".... even the Founders understood the problems with legislating a women's reproductive system..." I just pointed out that statement has no basis in reality. Other than that, we're pretty much on the same wavelength on this issue.

I think that the fertilized egg needs to be IN a woman and growing to be life...and therefore no prosecution until it's at that stage.

I see. So it's really about the woman after all and about taking control of her body. A fertilized egg is nothing unless it is somewhere where it can be used as a tool to subjugate women.

No, you sanctimonius thunderc@#t. I don't want to subjugate anyone. :cuckoo:

What I'm saying is that a fertilized egg that's not in a mother and growing is missing one of the IMPORTANT parts of the life equation - the mother.

I'm actually SAYING THE MOTHER IS IMPORTANT you retarded assclown. This entire little side-track is simply an attempt to take an idea to an absurd extreme to somehow justify the pro-death/abortionist point of view.

Get your head out of your ass and stop mutherfucking insulting people who aren't insulting you, cumbubble.

I see. So it's really about the woman after all and about taking control of her body. A fertilized egg is nothing unless it is somewhere where it can be used as a tool to subjugate women.

What I'm saying is that a fertilized egg that's not in a mother and growing is missing one of the IMPORTANT parts of the life equation - the mother.

I'm actually SAYING THE MOTHER IS IMPORTANT you retarded assclown. This entire little side-track is simply an attempt to take an idea to an absurd extreme to somehow justify the pro-death/abortionist point of view.

Get your head out of your ass and stop mutherfucking insulting people who aren't insulting you, cumbubble.
You pretty much proved her correct with your sexist insult.

Good work.

Good work.

How is this sexist?

It's not sexist. Ravi's just trying to score cheap points.

Apparently not noticing the part where I say the Mother is a necessary, important part of the equation.
Good work, Rav.

Apparently not noticing the part where I say the Mother is a necessary, important part of the equation.
Good work, Rav.

So... I got nothing, so I'll through out the race/gender card.

Yup.. seems to be a popular tactic with these folks.

Good work, Rav.

I notice you say "Mother" not woman. A woman is only important to you in her role as baby incubator.

Ravi was right on. You have no concept of women as human beings, nor even zygotes, since, as I said, you only see them as a tool for subjugating women.

I know it's not easy to recognise hypocrisy in yourself. Give yourself some time. You'll see what I mean.

Last edited:

Good work.

How is this sexist?

Good work, Rav.

Maybe it was the words: "sanctimonius thunderc@#t"?

That might have lead her to pronounce the post: sexist. Don't you think?

Immie

Good work.

How is this sexist?

Good work, Rav.

Immie

I assume this means thundercunt... so what?

Good grief. I've been called a dick... who cares.

Actually, if a woman referred to me as thunderdick, that would be awesome!

Last edited:
How is this sexist?

Good work, Rav.

Immie

Hehe,

I can understand. I was only answering the question.

Although, you have to admit there is a different connotation between the two terms.

Immie

Good work, Rav.

I notice you say "Mother" not woman. A woman is only important to you in her role as baby incubator.

Ravi was right on. You have no concept of women as human beings, nor even zygotes, since, as I said, you only see them as a tool for subjugating women.

I know it's not easy to recognise hypocrisy in yourself. Give yourself some time. You'll see what I mean.

Bullshit. You're making distinctions where there are none. I respect women. I realize that not all women should be mothers. I realize that women who elect not to be mothers are just as valuable and worthwhile.

You're mischaracterizing me on purpose...and you know you're doing it, toolbag. Here we go again down your radical left agenda road. Any time someone actually VALUES motherhood they're evil.

Let's turn that same light around on you, dickwad. You don't value motherhood, you're a sexist evil, commie bastard. That about cover it? That's the same bullshit you're doing to me.

For the record, I have no clue what anyone's sexes are on this board. People's avatars have no record of being correct in my mind.

Let's not forget I WAS THE ONE TO BE INSULTED first. All my rage is coming from that particular bit of bullshit.

Nice try, but no, dipshit.

The sexism charge comes from the bevy of insults hurled at me simply because I'm a MAN and I have an opinion about the value of motherhood.

More fucking bullshit. And you wonder why people won't debate shit with you. Actually you probably don't wonder. You just float along believing your own bullshit.

The sexism charge comes from the bevy of insults hurled at me simply because I'm a MAN and I have an opinion about the value of motherhood.

More fucking bullshit. And you wonder why people won't debate shit with you. Actually you probably don't wonder. You just float along believing your own bullshit.

When did you tell us you were a man?

I think I must have hit a nerve with you when I pointed out your hypocrisy and misogyny and that's why you lost your cool and started insulting people with obscenities. Call me **** till the cows come home. I doesn't change the fact that your posts indicate you view women primarily as breed cows.

Immie

Hehe,

Although, you have to admit there is a different connotation between the two terms.

Immie
I imagine Soggy was only trying to inject some levity into the situation. So in gratitude I will henceforth refer to him as "Thunderdick" :razz:

Hehe,

Immie
I imagine Soggy was only trying to inject some levity into the situation. So in gratitude I will henceforth refer to him as "Thunderdick" :razz:

You have to admit. He did ask for it.

Immie

:lol: Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back