Why Can't The So-Called Pro-Life Crowd Be Honest?

How many unwanted babies have you adopted?
Zero...none of them ever do. They just like to look down on people and say tsk tsk. Another thread on this board is full of people talking about what they basically are calling roach infested whores...single women with kids. :cuckoo:

Do you have a link to that thread? I find that pretty disgusting, but have not seen the thread.

Immie
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/161798-20-of-american-women-have-multiple-babys-daddies.html

Zero...none of them ever do. They just like to look down on people and say tsk tsk. Another thread on this board is full of people talking about what they basically are calling roach infested whores...single women with kids. :cuckoo:

Do you have a link to that thread? I find that pretty disgusting, but have not seen the thread.

Immie
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/161798-20-of-american-women-have-multiple-babys-daddies.html

Thank you very much for the link. I found that thread after I asked you which one it was. Last time I looked the only person who called someone a whore was Manifold (I think that is who it was) and he is not exactly a right winger which seem to be the people you are pointing fingers at.

Immie

BTW...

Some ways the pro-life crowd funds assistance to women facing unwanted pregnancies:

Pennsylvania Family Institute - Research Library

We spend an insane amount of money privately and through faith organizations as well.

How much do the pro-abortion people spend to help these families?

Might want to take a look at how much of your tax dollars they have funneled to Planned Parenthood for an idea on that. You should know by now that abortion is the best way to help these families. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Immie

Interestingly, while pro-aborts SCREAM at the idea of cutting any government funding to abortion providers, they ALSO rant and rail about any sort of government funding to pro-life groups who offer assistance to women who choose NOT to abort.

And then they wonder why we draw the conclusion that they WANT babies aborted. :eusa_eh:
Negged for lying. I've never heard anyone that was against funding groups that offer assistance to unwed mothers. Well, except for social conservatives.

Immie

Thank you very much for the link. I found that thread after I asked you which one it was. Last time I looked the only person who called someone a whore was Manifold (I think that is who it was) and he is not exactly a right winger which seem to be the people you are pointing fingers at.

Immie
Most people would label someone having babies for profit a whore...and that thread certainly contained people claiming just that. And they were labeled as roach infested.

Immie
Most people would label someone having babies for profit a whore...and that thread certainly contained people claiming just that. And they were labeled as roach infested.

Let's see, I don't remember seeing any of that when I looked. They were talking about women having children with different fathers... mixed families. I don't remember (not saying you are wrong) anyone claiming this was done for profit. Nor do I remember anyone speaking about anything being roach infested.

Again, I'm not saying you were wrong, as I only skimmed the thread trying to see if it was the one you mentioned.

Immie

Immie
So they never used the word 'whore'? Only you're labeling anyone a whore?

Then reread the thread.

Must I, Mistress Ravi? It wasn't that interesting in the first place. Please :eusa_pray: Please :eusa_pray: Please :eusa_pray: don't make me read it again!!!

Immie
:lol: alright, I'll let it slide this time.

Phewwww!!! I actually thought I was going to have to go back and read it. I think I'll make my exit quick before you come up with something really, really cruel as punishment. :lol:

Immie

Must I, Mistress Ravi? It wasn't that interesting in the first place. Please :eusa_pray: Please :eusa_pray: Please :eusa_pray: don't make me read it again!!!

Immie
:lol: alright, I'll let it slide this time.

Phewwww!!! I actually thought I was going to have to go back and read it. I think I'll make my exit quick before you come up with something really, really cruel as punishment. :lol:

Immie

On the downside, now you've caught MY attention. :eusa_angel:

Might want to take a look at how much of your tax dollars they have funneled to Planned Parenthood for an idea on that. You should know by now that abortion is the best way to help these families. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Immie

Interestingly, while pro-aborts SCREAM at the idea of cutting any government funding to abortion providers, they ALSO rant and rail about any sort of government funding to pro-life groups who offer assistance to women who choose NOT to abort.

And then they wonder why we draw the conclusion that they WANT babies aborted. :eusa_eh:
Negged for lying. I've never heard anyone that was against funding groups that offer assistance to unwed mothers. Well, except for social conservatives.

You apparently missed my link to the bill that failed whose purpose was to shut down the pro-life funded pregnancy centers.

i dont view them as sluts - but lets face it the right does - you dont see a bunch of permissive leftys calling women sluts for sleeping around or getting pregnant outside of marriage

and mind you its always the right to lifers who insist SOMOENE else will raise a child if the parents dont want to raise it

so much for being the party of responsibility....

More lefty talking points based solely on liberal lies.

The lie works for you because you want to deny abortion is now a widely used form of birth control and in fact most woman do not regret seeking one.

Catch 22. While convincing those who disagree there is nothing wrong you pretend its a hardship and the somehow it's others fault for making you feel bad

Immie

You're going to defend that lie and feel good about. You're twisted

Forum List

Back