WHY can't we question 2020 election results?

You live in Colorado which has one of the most open voting systems in the country. It is easier to vote in Colorado that anywhere else in the USA. Your state is a model for the rest of the country. So how can YOU know how difficult it is in other states to vote? Are you not paying attention????

How can you deny ALL of the court cases that have said that the closing of over 1000 polling stations in inner city neighbourhoods, or changing the address rules for voter registrations on Native American reservations, are discrimination and voter suppression????

You need to learn the definition of "gaslighting". Gaslighting is convincing the voters that "voter fraud" is a serious problem in the USA, when the preponderance of evidence is that there are very few cases of voter fraud, and almost none of the kind that would be helped by voter ID laws.

Gaslighting is also taking fake information from the other side, expanding on it and claiming it's the truth. MAGAs don't have that cornered.

The whole response to the 2020 election got off to a VERY BAD start. People weren't looking at the right places for WHY there were so many MORE votes cast and still had a tight result. All the "noise" about "releasing the Kraken" and fiddling with machines and tallies was a side show to what ACTUALLY happened.

I've done this a dozen times before on USMB -- and not gonna do it again HERE -- but all the lack of security, accuracy and timeliness of tallies was MADE LEGAL just months BEFORE the election. All the hanky-panky was LEGITIMATE by carefully planned court cases (because Covid) that ALLOWED slack in ballot handling, voter identification and random UNKNOWN 3rd parties ALLOWED to "harvest ballots" for money and INSERT activists into the vote counting. Money that came in the MILLIONS of dollars from Zuckerbird (and others) who BOUGHT ACCESS to LOCAL registrars and election processing.

The reason WHY the Dems can claim that "voter fraud" didn't exist is because people were focused on the WRONG things. Didn't HAPPEN on election night. Was NOT so much the machines or coding or backdoor internet diddling. But it's clear now that the STATES have to fix the loopholes that allowed the Dems to get "emergency orders" thru favorable courts just in time for the election and left no time for challenges and appeals to these extra-legal and ILLEGAL edicts from a bunch of activist judges.
Total bullshit.

Since this is STILL a free and open society. So many Questions. Imagine this was your elementary school. A kid with an IQ of 70 with Tourettes syndrome despite the evidence got elected class president.
You are conflating two issues. The fact that you don't like who the majority of Americans voted for as their President does not give you a legitimate reason to question the integrity of the election.

You are conflating two issues. The fact that you don't like who the majority of Americans voted for as their President does not give you a legitimate reason to question the integrity of the election.
I don't need a fucking REASON, you dumb fucktard.

I can ask any time I want, for any reason or no reason at all.

"Questioning" (also known as bitching and moaning) is your prerogative.

But getting violent and trying to usurp elections is another thing entirely
the only good SCUM demonRAT, is a dead, SCUM demonRAT
violent, shit stain....the SCUM demonRATS push violence---the rest of AMERICA will be more than happy to oblige, by taking the SCUM demonRATS out....you got a problem w/that?....same thing SCUM demonRATS are pushing----you are just to fucking stupid to see the TRUTH

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

the fact that the SCUM demonRATS used dead people, cons, kids, and the RIGGED DOMINION VOTING MACHINES to push lies......

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

the fact that the SCUM demonRATS used dead people, cons, kids, and the RIGGED DOMINION VOTING MACHINES to push lies......

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Don't forget about the Italian satellites and Hugo Chavez.......................Q NUT.

Um, the democrats questioned Trump's election in 2016. Yet, the Republicans didn't demonize those that questioned that process. But I have to wonder, if Democrats are this sensitive about it, well damn...Innocent people that have nothing to hide aren't so defensive. I have to wonder...what ARE the Democrats so defensive about? Gamblers call that a "tell". Its isn't a threat to democracy. It's a threat to democrat hegemony.
Questioning election results Fine. Telling lies about an election that has been certified by both Republicans and Democrat's is harmful to the nation & the process of free and fair elections.

Oh, I get it. When my team comes up with an ending play that allows it to win, that's cheating and should be thrown out.l The NFL should be notified of this rule. Detroit Lions would become the perennial Super Bowl Champs. What you said was the Dems just outplayed the Reps and lost. And nothing can be found that counters that.

Sure do wish you MAGAs would learn to play the game better. Even when you start winning you figure out a way to lose at the last moment. (See Florida and Texas). It's not that the Dems are playing such a brilliant game (they are playing a stupid game) it's that the Reps are playing an even dumber game. And we need to stop rewarding stupidity.
Only if by "outplayed" you mean they cheated.

Questioning election results Fine. Telling lies about an election that has been certified by both Republicans and Democrat's is harmful to the nation & the process of free and fair elections.
The term "certified" is virtually meaningless in this context. It doesn't mean anyone actually checked the ballots to determine if they were valid. It just means they participated in some meaningless process that proved nothing.

Yeah, OK, On the other hand, I don't remember Trump/republicans sinking to THIS low level and demonizing anyone that questioned the 2016 election as a threat to democracy, do you? That is what the democrats ARE doing NOW. But that is ok?
Democrats are the masters of hypocrisy and double standards with lapdogs in the so called news media that go along with it.

Since this is STILL a free and open society. So many Questions. Imagine this was your elementary school. A kid with an IQ of 70 with Tourettes syndrome despite the evidence got elected class president. Something isn't adding up here. And, to put salt in the wound, WE can't question it because WHO EVER MADE THAT HAPPEN calls it "A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY". Because it threatens THEM. That is what is going on here.
ML: I was warning my fellow Americans about 'B-O-T-H' the RNC/DNC corporations clear back in the early 80's(before internet), 1983 to be exact. These professionals stationed within the above mentioned two corporations are lawyers that work hand in hand with the international banking industry. These guys heavily influence BOTH drafting legislation & micro managing currency to THEIR ADVANTAGE by pushing for elected officials that they can easily influence/manipulate. There is way too much for me to elaborate about on here due to both time constraint & sheer volume of info but I will try to put it in a nutshell. Me & my fellow Americans are facing a well established, superbly organized, highly educated cabal of professional people hell bent on controlling every single man, woman & child on our planet earth. Their main weapons used in accomplishing this feat are both the "Divide & Conquer" strategy & especially DECEIT.

As long as our American constituency allows themselves to be divided & gulliblized by these ruthless & obviously narcissistic based power players Americans will continue to suffer in hopeless confusion. I will try my best as time allows to get more info out about this cabal of deceit but for now the links below will have to suffice.

Trump isn't "questioning" the election. He's outright lying about it and claiming he won it and Biden cheated. He has now raised an army of terrorists to fight on his behalf to overturn any election he didn't win, and these people are attacking and threatening election workers, and those the accuse of helping the Democrats steal the election.

This is sedition.

F
Gas prices are soaring all over the world. Here in Canada, prices have dropped from over $8. a gallon to $5.83 a gallon, even though there have no been absolutely no changes to our climate change policies.

This is where blaming Joe Biden for the price of gas, the price of food, and high inflation, falls completely apart.

Here in Canada, inflation is the highest it's been in over 40 years. Gas prices are dropping but pre-pandemic "high" gas prices were $4.40 a gallon. Maxwell House coffee is nearly 50% more than it was 6 months ago, everybody has "For Hire" signs out.

Only in America is Joe Biden being blamed for this.
Gas prices are soaring because the US, a major exporter during Trump, no longer is, thanks to Biden’s idiotic policies.

They are not equal because a Republican won in 2016 and a Dem won in 2020.

THERFORE, ACCORDING TO THE CULT, ONE MAY QUESTION 2016, BUT ONE MAY NOT QUESTION 2020.

Its not ambiguous. Its not a mystery. Its tribalism.

They are not equal because a Republican won in 2016 and a Dem won in 2020.

THERFORE, ACCORDING TO THE CULT, ONE MAY QUESTION 2016, BUT ONE MAY NOT QUESTION 2020.

Its not ambiguous. Its not a mystery. Its tribalism.
What you fucks are doing is WAYYY beyond "questioning"...and it's been going on for almost two years now

It's funny how short Democrat memories are. How many times did Hillary question the 2016 election results and how many times did she call Donald Trump "An Illegitimate President"? They dragged us through a 2 1/2 year Russian Collusion investigation that we now know was completely fabricated.
Hillary con-ceded that night.

Forum List

Back