WHY can't we question 2020 election results?

I'm doing just fine. Biden, not so much. He and the democrats support burning down cities, race riots and defund police, the huge homicide rate, Fentanyl overdoses are insane, Joe abandoned Afghanistan and Hunter's little "adventures" with Ukraine and Chinese energy firms that made the Biden family millions. SHHH, Trump! He might have done STUFF! Really?
Why are you lying? Is your point THAT weak? Biden con-demned the rioting.

Why can't we question the democrats about the 2020 election? Simple, if they give us answers an awful lot of them would wind up behind bars.

Since this is STILL a free and open society. So many Questions. Imagine this was your elementary school. A kid with an IQ of 70 with Tourettes syndrome despite the evidence got elected class president. Something isn't adding up here. And, to put salt in the wound, WE can't question it because WHO EVER MADE THAT HAPPEN calls it "A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY". Because it threatens THEM. That is what is going on here.
Free and open only for demrats.

The whole response to the 2020 election got off to a VERY BAD start. People weren't looking at the right places for WHY there were so many MORE votes cast and still had a tight result. All the "noise" about "releasing the Kraken" and fiddling with machines and tallies was a side show to what ACTUALLY happened.

I've done this a dozen times before on USMB -- and not gonna do it again HERE -- but all the lack of security, accuracy and timeliness of tallies was MADE LEGAL just months BEFORE the election. All the hanky-panky was LEGITIMATE by carefully planned court cases (because Covid) that ALLOWED slack in ballot handling, voter identification and random UNKNOWN 3rd parties ALLOWED to "harvest ballots" for money and INSERT activists into the vote counting. Money that came in the MILLIONS of dollars from Zuckerbird (and others) who BOUGHT ACCESS to LOCAL registrars and election processing.

The reason WHY the Dems can claim that "voter fraud" didn't exist is because people were focused on the WRONG things. Didn't HAPPEN on election night. Was NOT so much the machines or coding or backdoor internet diddling. But it's clear now that the STATES have to fix the loopholes that allowed the Dems to get "emergency orders" thru favorable courts just in time for the election and left no time for challenges and appeals to these extra-legal and ILLEGAL edicts from a bunch of activist judges.
Nice try, no cigar. The swing states were stolen by ballot trafficiing. And illegal ballot harvesting. Zuckerbergs money paid the people who did it.

Nice try, no cigar. The swing states were stolen by ballot trafficiing. And illegal ballot harvesting. Zuckerbergs money paid the people who did it.
And not a single court found that to be true

Yeah, OK, On the other hand, I don't remember Trump/republicans sinking to THIS low level and demonizing anyone that questioned the 2016 election as a threat to democracy, do you? That is what the democrats ARE doing NOW. But that is ok?
Of course it's not okay!! We should doubt the 2020 election results as much as we want to and as loudly as we want to. Go right ahead. I do all the time.

I used to be a liberal. I am good with questioning stuff. It's in our nature. I have no idea who the fuck these modern "liberals" ARE. I have a bad feeling of what they have become.
Hitler types, that's clear. After that Concentration Camp Hitler speech Biden made.

I don't need a fucking REASON, you dumb fucktard.

I can ask any time I want, for any reason or no reason at all.
Well said. That's it. They are trying to illegitimatize question the legality and results of the election: don't let them. Question everything about it whenever you want. Frequently, I hope.

Forum List

Back