Why can't we say ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
I like the word and I think it is deserving for some folk. Like that judge Eileen Cannon. She is a ****! And I believe I have a Constitutional right to call her one.

So why can't we use that word on theses boards? It's just a word!

I like the word and I think it is deserving for some folk. Like that judge Eileen Cannon. She is a ****! And I believe I have a Constitutional right to call her one.

Because the 1st Amendment doesn't apply to privately owned boards. The government can't put you in jail for saying it, but the board's owners are under no obligation to allow you to spew that filth.

Your constitutional right doesn't apply to private forums. That's why .. Perhaps you should learn when your rights are relevant.

Pretty sure it must be the C word rhyming with bunt.
I even had a harmless meme deleted that contained it.
Wasn't directed at anyone, it was just a general funny.

Society develops standards in speech when it comes to minors being present. This is true in film, hence ratings categories, in public speeches and in many homes. I served a career in the military and while I prefer to refrain from profanity, there were plenty of guys who literally could not complete a single sentence without profanity. All that does is reflect upon their upbringing and with whom they associated.

Society develops standards in speech when it comes to minors being present. This is true in film, hence ratings categories, in public speeches and in many homes. I served a career in the military and while I prefer to refrain from profanity, there were plenty of guys who literally could not complete a single sentence without profanity. All that does is reflect upon their upbringing and with whom they associated.
I enjoy profanity.

No, I want to say ****!
I can't help you to violate the rules. I prefer trying to bring the forum back to some sort of grownup behaviour.

Let's see how this JD thing works out for Trump? I think it's going to make a big difference in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back