Why Congress Is Ordering Kill Switches In Your Car

Im surprised this wasn't done a long time ago.
Pretty much all ready there on any vehicle that they can update wireless. I like to keep a couple of carbonated cars around not just for conversation peices but also to avoid shit like is described in this op. Also we ever get hit by an emp I am still rolling down the road. Don't have the facilities currently to house horses because divorce hit the pocket book kinda hard but a couple more houses rehabbed and sold I will have a mini farm again. Then I will have horses and other various means of being self sufficient.

That's unconstitutional imo, IF TRUE.

And whomever it is that sues for it being unconstitutional will likely win in the supreme court, again IF TRUE.

MY HESITANCY in believing Bob Barr is he never provided a link or reprint, page number, and paragraph of this legislation that allegedly installs the so called, Kill Switch so I could see for myself what it actually says....if really in the bill...at least I couldn't find i???
Lol, ya think? Privacy was destroyed with the Patriot act. It's still there how many decades later.

Come put one on mine.
I thought all guns already had kill switches.
1644260786832.png

Forum List

Back