Why Connor Lamb Won

I don't think most of that had anything to do with his win. That's just the reality you want.

I agree: Priorities - Conor Lamb

He stuck to the issues that were important locally.

And if the Dems re-take congress and propose things like weapon bans he will caucus with his party, and be tossed out on he ass the cycle after that.

They portrayed him as a moderate, but we all know dems take party over people.

LOL- coming from the party that attacks dedicated party members like McCain if they dare step out of the narrow path of GOP Trumpism that is rich.

Your response does nothing to refute my statement, dippy.

Conor Lamb won because:

1. He'll oppose Trump
Or he will go along if trump compromises which he will if you believe what he wrote in his book.

Trumps the most liberal republican since reagan

I actually thought that might be the case- but frankly it is not true.

Trump has nominated the most conservative judges and cabinet appointees of any President in memory.

Other than tariff's, he pretty much goes right down the conservative agenda.

I don't think most of that had anything to do with his win. That's just the reality you want.

And if the Dems re-take congress and propose things like weapon bans he will caucus with his party, and be tossed out on he ass the cycle after that.

LOL- coming from the party that attacks dedicated party members like McCain if they dare step out of the narrow path of GOP Trumpism that is rich.

My response just shows how hypocritical it is for you to attack the Democrats for acting the same way the Repubs act.

It’s amazing how much as changed in two days. Lamb was a wild-eyed progressive and a Pelsio clone...until he won. Now he is a suddenly a big conservative and soft-spoken version of Trump. :lol:

My response just shows how hypocritical it is for you to attack the Democrats for acting the same way the Repubs act.

Attempted Tu Quo Que fallacy. Try again.

And my accusation is he will run to the party over the leaning conservative constituency when push comes to shove.

He will say he supports background checks, but vote to ban "scary guns"

It’s amazing how much as changed in two days. Lamb was a wild-eyed progressive and a Pelsio clone...until he won. Now he is a suddenly a big conservative and soft-spoken version of Trump. :lol:

Who said he was a raging lefty?

I like Lamb's platform...would be nice to see it reflected in Democrat's national platform.
did he take their money? then he must. the people have swindled and lied to yet again. no one will ever learn.

And my accusation is he will run to the party over the leaning conservative constituency when push comes to shove.

And to throw a wrench into it....when he runs in the next election his district will be much more liberal.

Saccone. Trump. The RNCC. The RNC. The Family Research Council. Congressional Leadership Fund. America First Action. Ending Spending. 45Committee. Faith Family Freedom Fund.

And to throw a wrench into it....when he runs in the next election his district will be much more liberal.

If dems try to ram through a gun grab, I doubt it.

Saccone. Trump. The RNCC. The RNC. The Family Research Council. Congressional Leadership Fund. America First Action. Ending Spending. 45Committee. Faith Family Freedom Fund.

And my views are impacted by them in what way?

Before election...
GOP spent $13 million painting Lamb as a tool for Nancy Pelosi....
After Lamb won.....
Dipshit and GOP are saying Lamb won because he’s like Trump.

Trump/ GOP= assholes

I didn’t say they did. The fact remains, quite a few of the aforementioned are now claiming he won by being a conservative despite them painting him a progressive Pelsio sheep the entire campaign. Lamb beat a candidate that stated he doesn’t disagree with President Trump on anything and called himself “Trump before Trump was Trump.” They are trying to spin this as a win when that clearly wasn’t the case.

Conor Lamb campaigned:
1. For universal health care
2. Against Trump’s tax cut
3. For expanded background checks
4. For stronger unions
5. Against cuts to Social Security
6. For a woman’s right to choose
7. For medical marijuana
If he won it's because stupid media fed imbeciles elected him.
You’re the king of the imbeciles bro.
Oh? Then by decree I dub thee baron of gray matter.

I didn’t say they did. The fact remains, quite a few of the aforementioned are now claiming he won by being a conservative despite them painting him a progressive Pelsio sheep the entire campaign. Lamb beat a candidate that stated he doesn’t disagree with President Trump on anything and called himself “Trump before Trump was Trump.” They are trying to spin this as a win when that clearly wasn’t the case.
If the gop had run a candidate who didn't spurn unions and middle of the road econ security issues, sort of like the guy who vacated the seat, they might have only lost 15% of the 20% Trump and the other guy won by last time. It appears that when Hillary isn't on the ballot, a lot of folks really don't care for Trump.

If the gop had run a candidate who didn't spurn unions and middle of the road econ security issues, sort of like the guy who vacated the seat, they might have only lost 15% of the 20% Trump and the other guy won by last time. It appears that when Hillary isn't on the ballot, a lot of folks really don't care for Trump

Murphy had always courted union voters. You pretty much have to if you want to be elected in the 18th. Saccone spurned unions and was one of the myriad of reasons he lost.

If the gop had run a candidate who didn't spurn unions and middle of the road econ security issues, sort of like the guy who vacated the seat, they might have only lost 15% of the 20% Trump and the other guy won by last time. It appears that when Hillary isn't on the ballot, a lot of folks really don't care for Trump

Murphy had always courted union voters. You pretty much have to if you want to be elected in the 18th. Saccone spurned unions and was one of the myriad of reasons he lost.
And the questions are: why did the PA gop nominate Saccone; how much of the 20% shift was due to Saccone being a lousy candidate/district fit; and how much of the 20% is due to Trump losing popularity in the district?

And the questions are: why did the PA gop nominate Saccone; how much of the 20% shift was due to Saccone being a lousy candidate/district fit; and how much of the 20% is due to Trump losing popularity in the district?

There are a lot questions concerning this race, but I am just glad that it’s over. I got tired of the constant barrage of ads on the radio and telly. As always, I did my civic duty and voted.

And your accusation is based entirely upon your own partisan bias.

Note- that Lamb doesn't claim to be a Conservative- he claims to be a moderate- and has laid out what he is for and what he is not for.

Of course it is possible that he will blow with the wind like Trump.

Lamb ran a good race. He seems like an honorable young man.

DYVlWi0W4AACt5T.jpg

Forum List

Back