Why Conservative Is Simply Better....

The Op has made the assertion that Conservatism is better for the individual and for society, the problem of course is that the Republican Party does not meet the standards of Conservatism.

Being the liberal that you are, what do you know of true conservatism?
Social conservatives:
"Social conservatives may believe that the government has a role in encouraging or enforcing traditional values or behaviours. A social conservative wants to preserve traditional morality and social mores, often by opposing what they consider radical policies or social engineering."
If you want to talk about conservatives like reagan who tripled the national debt, go for it.

Reagan brought in more money through his tax cuts....and the democrat controlled congress spent all of it an more.....they lied to him....

Tax cuts do NOT pay for themselves. -Alan Greenspan Former Federal Reserve Chairman

Reagan Chief Economist Feldstein: "It's Not That You Get More Revenue By Lowering Tax Rates, It Is That You Don't Lose As Much."

Feldstein In 1986: "Hyperbole" That Reagan Tax Cut "Would Actually Increase Tax Revenue."

Conservative Economist Holtz-Eakin: "No Serious Research Evidence" Suggests Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Bush CEA Chair Mankiw: Claim That Broad-Based Income Tax Cuts Increase Revenue Is Not "Credible," Capital Income Tax Cuts Also Don't Pay For Themselves

Bush-Appointed Federal Reserve Chair Bernanke: "I Don't Think That As A General Rule Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Bush Treasury Secretary Paulson: "As A General Rule, I Don't Believe That Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Bush OMB Director Nussle: "Some Say That [The Tax Cut] Was A Total Loss. Some Say They Totally Pay For Themselves. It's Neither Extreme."

Bush CEA Chairman Lazear: "As A General Rule, We Do Not Think Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Bush Economic Adviser Viard: "Federal Revenue Is Lower Today Than It Would Have Been Without The Tax Cuts."

Bush Treasury Official Carroll: "We Do Not Think Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

The historical myth that Reagan raised $1 of taxes in exchange for $3 of spending cuts

The Pinocchio Test

It is time to abandon this myth. Reagan may have convinced himself he had been snookered, but that belief is based on a fundamental misunderstanding of the deal he had reached.

Congress was never expected to match the tax increases with spending cuts on a 3-to-1 basis. Reagan appeared to acknowledge this in his speech when he referred to outlays (which would include interest expenses), rather than spending cuts. In the end, lawmakers apparently did a better job of living up to the bargain than the administration did.

If people want to cite the lessons of history, they need to get the history right in the first place.

Four Pinocchios
pinocchio_4.jpg

The historical myth that Reagan raised $1 of taxes in exchange for $3 of spending cuts

Tax cuts do pay for themselves….they always bring in more money…the problem….the democrats spend all of the money and then borrow and spend more….so if you outspend the money you generate with tax cuts….don't blame the tax cut, blame the spenders.

DUMBFUX (CONservatives/GOPers) don't understand there is a LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE TO LAFFERS CURVE, and NO credible economist thinks ANY tax cut the past 50+ years has brought in more revenues. NONE

COfIu-IUkAAbQWD.jpg

e60964d5e95d5877e812df530a77549df062583f9d263629a587dc8704f9472e_1.jpg

"RACE MIXING IS COMMUNISM"

"STOP THE RACE MIXING MARCH OF THE ANTI-CHRIST"

I am serious when I say you have to have seven pounds of brain damage to believe that has any connection to the modern day Democrat.

You have to be living in EXTREME denial. Pathological denial. Willful stupidity.

It has far more in common with this:

29p7yao.jpg

Same BULLSHIT, different decade.
Political chic appears to be a historical revisionist loon.

Are all these people Democrats?

They are mexican. This is what they do. Look at what mexicans did to Bell, California. It's just how they roll.

Looks like it was written by someone 16 years old. Which is mentally about right for fags.

They went there to see if it's true the average muslim guy's woman as more facial hair than his goat and smells worse too.

Dimwit policies are always about our 'safety' and our 'children'....

that's why they are bringing into our country contagious, diseased and/or gang member illegal children....
MexikMczeVlzsVEky1YrwaHyfPnIRR1iVKrKCr47Hp77YOWCJho3gZOiLKWL3h38V_11JPso4Yf7IST3ftx9HICbnUr8sUELslYKGA3JcfhuF9Ar=s0-d-e1-ft

Jeb, Hillary and Warren are all equally as toxic to the health of the nation. The difference is, a republican senate and house will oppose a democrat where they won't a republican. Jeb would erase our borders and have us up to our armpits in illiterates from south of the border. To him, the child rapes, drug dealing, hit and run driving, area all acts of love that we must learn to appreciate.

I believe that being gay is a sin and that gay people are both a cause and a symptom of the downfall of our nation. They are not normal and are an abomination.

What a dumb Ni$$er, you seem to be posting in the wrong thread!!
Excuse me, Nazi boi. Where did you get the impression I'm black?
nwM9qYAuPalXnI0q0wbW7oiFJr65wsprNXTwIZ9lftWnjupGeQF32lyzThxcG8JzwRkkL_3OxT_7U9OtujELodHAbjiqRdoMvw2hfSxX=s0-d-e1-ft

Put down the meth.

Your thoughts and intellectual level scream, dumb ni$$er ..................

We should never let another Muslim into this country.
No More Muslims, we have quite enough thank you.

Fuck Islam! The war between Islam and the West is brewing and soon there won't be a save corner on the planet for the demonic cult!

Liberals defend Islam because Islam wants the same thing: The destruction of America.
This ones' for me:
Muslims are just like Nazis.
These are for my sons:
This one is for Curt Shilling:
This one is for Paint my House:
cleardot.gif

Um muslims are pedophiles.

Islam is a barbaric pagan religion.

TODD: So do you believe that Islam is consistent with the constitution?

CARSON: No, I don’t, I do not.

There was no 'Southern Strategy'

Denial is no way to go through life. I showed you the hard evidence of the Southern Strategy. Blindly repeating, "But 1964!" just makes you look retarded.

33nc12t.jpg

29p7yao.jpg

The republicans supported all of the civil rights acts…the 1964 act being the exception because it empowered government too much…..

The modern racist democrats differ from the old racist democrats in two essential ways…..

1) racists of all colors now belong to the new democrat party.

2) the racist democrat party doesn't want to own just blacks, as the old racist democrat party did, they want to own and control everyone….

The democrat party is made up of all the racists…..all the core groups in the democrat party, all of their leadership, are racist.

the democrat President….obama…..belonged to an openly, proudly, racist church for 20 years. Was married by the racist pastor, jeremiah wright, and had his kids baptized by the racist pastor……

Racism is the heart and soul of the democrat party, always has been always will be.

Republicans, conservatives, Tea Party, libertarians….do not care about skin color…..it is not in our wheel house….that is the sole province of the racists in the democrat party who think first and last about the color of another human beings skin.

They are mexican. This is what they do. Look at what mexicans did to Bell, California. It's just how they roll.

Looks like it was written by someone 16 years old. Which is mentally about right for fags.

They went there to see if it's true the average muslim guy's woman as more facial hair than his goat and smells worse too.

that's why they are bringing into our country contagious, diseased and/or gang member illegal children....
MexikMczeVlzsVEky1YrwaHyfPnIRR1iVKrKCr47Hp77YOWCJho3gZOiLKWL3h38V_11JPso4Yf7IST3ftx9HICbnUr8sUELslYKGA3JcfhuF9Ar=s0-d-e1-ft

Jeb, Hillary and Warren are all equally as toxic to the health of the nation. The difference is, a republican senate and house will oppose a democrat where they won't a republican. Jeb would erase our borders and have us up to our armpits in illiterates from south of the border. To him, the child rapes, drug dealing, hit and run driving, area all acts of love that we must learn to appreciate.

I believe that being gay is a sin and that gay people are both a cause and a symptom of the downfall of our nation. They are not normal and are an abomination.

nwM9qYAuPalXnI0q0wbW7oiFJr65wsprNXTwIZ9lftWnjupGeQF32lyzThxcG8JzwRkkL_3OxT_7U9OtujELodHAbjiqRdoMvw2hfSxX=s0-d-e1-ft

Put down the meth.

Fuck Islam! The war between Islam and the West is brewing and soon there won't be a save corner on the planet for the demonic cult!

Liberals defend Islam because Islam wants the same thing: The destruction of America.
This ones' for me:
These are for my sons:
cleardot.gif

Woah, holy shit, that's a nice collection of posts to document the bigoted members.

Put down the meth.

This ones' for me:
These are for my sons:
cleardot.gif

What part of Sharia do you not understand? Try reading up on it and you will see that Carson is right. You can pretend not to understand, but I think you understand and either don't want to admit it……or as any other lefty….you are just lying.

The conservative movement has been taken over by inbred bigots. Retards.

The have utterly destroyed the Republican brand.

Put down the meth.

This ones' for me:
These are for my sons:
cleardot.gif

What part of Sharia do you not understand? Try reading up on it and you will see that Carson is right. You can pretend not to understand, but I think you understand and either don't want to admit it……or as any other lefty….you are just lying.
"Try reading up on it". BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Spoken like a die-hard piss guzzler.

It's a goddam shame you AREN'T a Democrat.

The conservative movement has been taken over by inbred bigots. Retards.

The have utterly destroyed the Republican brand.
Can't help but miss Eisenhower.. Hell, even Reagan, he was more liberal in office then people give him credit for.

Being the liberal that you are, what do you know of true conservatism?
Social conservatives:
"Social conservatives may believe that the government has a role in encouraging or enforcing traditional values or behaviours. A social conservative wants to preserve traditional morality and social mores, often by opposing what they consider radical policies or social engineering."
If you want to talk about conservatives like reagan who tripled the national debt, go for it.

Reagan brought in more money through his tax cuts....and the democrat controlled congress spent all of it an more.....they lied to him....

Tax cuts do NOT pay for themselves. -Alan Greenspan Former Federal Reserve Chairman

Reagan Chief Economist Feldstein: "It's Not That You Get More Revenue By Lowering Tax Rates, It Is That You Don't Lose As Much."

Feldstein In 1986: "Hyperbole" That Reagan Tax Cut "Would Actually Increase Tax Revenue."

Conservative Economist Holtz-Eakin: "No Serious Research Evidence" Suggests Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Bush CEA Chair Mankiw: Claim That Broad-Based Income Tax Cuts Increase Revenue Is Not "Credible," Capital Income Tax Cuts Also Don't Pay For Themselves

Bush-Appointed Federal Reserve Chair Bernanke: "I Don't Think That As A General Rule Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Bush Treasury Secretary Paulson: "As A General Rule, I Don't Believe That Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Bush OMB Director Nussle: "Some Say That [The Tax Cut] Was A Total Loss. Some Say They Totally Pay For Themselves. It's Neither Extreme."

Bush CEA Chairman Lazear: "As A General Rule, We Do Not Think Tax Cuts Pay For Themselves."

Bush Economic Adviser Viard: "Federal Revenue Is Lower Today Than It Would Have Been Without The Tax Cuts."

The Pinocchio Test

It is time to abandon this myth. Reagan may have convinced himself he had been snookered, but that belief is based on a fundamental misunderstanding of the deal he had reached.

Congress was never expected to match the tax increases with spending cuts on a 3-to-1 basis. Reagan appeared to acknowledge this in his speech when he referred to outlays (which would include interest expenses), rather than spending cuts. In the end, lawmakers apparently did a better job of living up to the bargain than the administration did.

If people want to cite the lessons of history, they need to get the history right in the first place.

Four Pinocchios
pinocchio_4.jpg

Tax cuts do pay for themselves….they always bring in more money…the problem….the democrats spend all of the money and then borrow and spend more….so if you outspend the money you generate with tax cuts….don't blame the tax cut, blame the spenders.

DUMBFUX (CONservatives/GOPers) don't understand there is a LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE TO LAFFERS CURVE, and NO credible economist thinks ANY tax cut the past 50+ years has brought in more revenues. NONE

COfIu-IUkAAbQWD.jpg

Clinton raised the national debt 41%

Obama made it reach the sky.

Notice how I set the record straight without any vulgarity?
That's because I'm not a Liberal.

Democrats stood in the way of every civil rights bill, including every anti-lynching bill in the Senate.
Yes, those Conservative Democrats did try to block every civil right's initiative those Liberal Republicans tried to pass. How in the world did the Democrats become Liberal and the Republicans Conservative considering their respective histories? HUH?

Formerly I was surprised at the abysmal stupidity evinced by you Democrat/Liberal/Progressive serfs....

....who actually believe that segregationists suddenly changed to love their darker brethren in 1964.

Nothing changed accept the degree to which you are willing to suspend your judgment and insight.

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas calledignorantia affectata.

An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory. Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do.'
RICHARD BADALAMENTE

The South started voting Republican in 1964, and votes Republican to this day. Those weren't different people,

those were conservative Democrats who switched to the Republican party.

The racists never changed.....they're known as Democrats.

Here is the change:

1. Even with a Democratic President behind the 1964 Civil Rights Bill, a far greater percentage of Republicans (82%) voted for it than Democrats (66%). Nay votes included Ernest Hollings, Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr., J. William Fulbright, and Robert Byrd.
    1. It is interesting that one reason that Nixon chose Spiro Agnew as VP, was that he had passed some of the nation’s first bans on racial discrimination in public housing- before federal laws. He had beaten Democrat segregationist George Mahoney for governor of Maryland in 1966. Coulter,"Mugged"

I'm sure you can explain for all of us why Tony Perkins bought the KKK mailing list if it was full of liberals, and why its called the Council of Conservative Citizens instead of the Council of Liberal Citizens, and why John Derbyshire and his VDARE pals aren't considered leftists, and why everyone in Europe recognizes their neo-fascist parties as belonging to the extreme right, and why the judge's initial ruling in Loving v Virginia doesn't sound like anything that ever came out of a Libera;'s mouth, and KKK members who have run for office are doing so as Republicans. You simply don't get to rewrite history or political science, but you do have to live with it.

What part of conservative is fixed in stone. The conservatives who support racism are democrats who want to conserve racism. The modern American Conservatives who belong to the Republican, tea party, libertarian party, want to conserve the principals of our founding documents, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence which declare and protect the belief that all men are created equal.

Social conservatives:

The Pinocchio Test

Four Pinocchios
pinocchio_4.jpg

COfIu-IUkAAbQWD.jpg

Your stupidity and bigotry is far more vulgar than any dirty words could be.

Last edited:
Article that lists past democrat racism in detail...and other stuff post this...if it comes up...

Will Democrats Apologize for Slavery and Segregation The American Spectator

Articles When Erasing Symbols of Slavery Don t Forget the Democratic Party

Does it never get old attributing racism to the one group in this country conservatives/libertarians/Tea Party members who aren't racist.....? There are actual...honest to goodness racists in the democrat party, the party of racism...la raza, the hispanic racists, the NAACP, the Nation of Islam...black racists...including jesse jackson, al sharpton, jeremiah wright and barak obama, black racist leaders......since you guys voted for a racist...barak obama, who sat in a racist church for 20 years, allowed a black racist to marry him and his wife and a black racist to baptize his daughters, and have actual white democrats with ties to actual segregationists still in your party...bill clinton (a sexual predator to boot) whose political mentor was willam fulbright...an actual segregationist...and robert "sheets" byrd (named sheets by tip o'neal for his membership in the democrat kkk).......

Which party do these known racists and racist groups belong to.....

La Raza...hispanic racists
The nation of islam....black racists
the NAACP, the modern version...black racists (they just kicked out a white woman...remember?)
the congressional black caucus....

George takei...asian racist...
Al sharpton...black racist
jesse jackson...black racist
raul guitierrez...latino racist...
bill clinton...white racist....remember the old segregationists...he gave them medals and presented statues in their honor
robert "kkk" byrd...white racist
barak obama...black racist ( sat in a rabidly racist church for 20 years and was good friends with the racist pastor, the rabid racist pastor, jeremiah wright married the obama's and baptized their children0

So dumb fuck....which party is the home of the racists?

Billl whittle video

We expect Democrats to be big spenders. It's a given. They PROMISE to spend more.

But when the GOP claims to be all about cutting spending and small government, then we see some real hypocrisy.

Federal debt 9/30/2001: $5,807,463,412,200.06

Federal debt 9/20/2007: $9,007,653,372,262.48

Federal debt 9/30/2009: $11,909,829,003,511.75

Democrats: Tax and spend

Republicans: Borrow and spend

And TODAY, the political descendants of those Southern right wing conservatives stand in the way of every civil rights bill for gays as Republicans.

The Democrats have always been the party of racism.

In fact, the most popular elected Democrat, former President Clinton, has an unmitigated history of racism.

Bet you love Clinton, huh, Fakey II?

The CONservatives old bait and switch.

Hint IDEOLOGY:

CONservatives of the CONfederate States of AmeriKKKa WERE Democrats who fought PROGRESSIVE ABE and the Repubs, it was PROGRESSIVES who gave US civil rights, while the CONservatives (almost exclusively from the Southern CONservative CONfederate states of AmeriKKKa who fought it.

UNLESS YOU THINK MLK JR WOULD NE A GOPer today?

"The contemporary tendency in our society is to base our distribution on scarcity, which has vanished, and to compress our abundance into the overfed mouths of the middle and upper classes until they gag with superfluity. If democracy is to have breadth of meaning, it is necessary to adjust this inequity. It is not only moral, but it is also intelligent. We are wasting and degrading human life by clinging to archaic thinking.

The curse of poverty has no justification in our age. It is socially as cruel and blind as the practice of cannibalism at the dawn of civilization, when men ate each other because they had not yet learned to take food from the soil or to consume the abundant animal life around them. The time has come for us to civilize ourselves by the total, direct and immediate abolition of poverty."

lol

Hmmm.....so you're opposed to poverty?

See if you can glean the cause of same, in this list:

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.

Top 10 Poorest Cities run by Democrats

The richest cities in America are also run by Democrats.

"Going For Broke: Is Los Angeles Headed in the Same Direction as Detroit? California Pension Reform President Dan Pellissier thinks our pension liabilities could have us filing for chapter eleven in two to three years.

....blames L.A.’s pension predicament on California's overly magnanimous policies. “We’re too generous,” he says, “and therein lies the problem: After 9/11, many fire and policemen got their bump in the pension formula, taking them from a 2% pension plan to a 3% pension plan, which is a 50% increase. By not putting any money away to cover all of those 50% increases, [the government] automatically created an underfunded pension liability.” - See more at: Going For Broke: Is Los Angeles Headed in the Same Direction as Detroit? - Los Angeles Magazine

"Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin"
Know what that means?

Like I said, the richest cities in the US are run by Democrats, which makes your claims about poor cities being run by Democrats meaningless.

Social conservatives:

The Pinocchio Test

Four Pinocchios
pinocchio_4.jpg

COfIu-IUkAAbQWD.jpg

The real vulgarity is saying you're Conservative and then not acting like it.

Social conservatives:

The Pinocchio Test

Four Pinocchios
pinocchio_4.jpg

Saying it doesn't make it so.

And lying about it is all you have since the truth and reality show you are wrong. But what is right, true and real have no bearing on you morons on the left. All you care about is growing the state…for some unknown reason. Government wastes, steals and loses money and yet you morons want to give them more of what you earn…on the premise that this time…..they will spend it on what you want them to spend it on.

I am sure you morons don't trust politicians,
Uwe don't trust politicians either…the difference, we want to reduce heir power, you want to expand their power…who is the idiot in that formulation…..? Not us, that is for sure.

LMAOROG

SERIOUSLY? Static dollars NOT adjusted for inflation and population growth OR HE 11 TAX INCREASES RONNIE HAD TO HAVE BECAUSE REVENUES WERE GUTTED JUST GOING FROM 70% TO 50% THE FIRST 6 YEARS? lol

First of all, revenues as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP), which is the best way to compare across years, dropped from 19.1 percent in 1981 to a low of 16.9 percent in 1984, before rebounding slightly to 17.8 percent in 1989. One reason the deficit soared during Reagan’s term is because spending went up as a share of the economy and revenues went down.

But we can get even more specific about the impact of the 1981 cut in rates. A Treasury Department study on the impact of tax bills since 1940, first released in 2006 and later updated, found that the 1981 tax cut reduced revenues by $208 billion in its first four years. (These figures are rendered in constant 2012 dollars.) The tax reform act of 1986, which was designed to be revenue neutral, reduced revenues by less than $1 billion four years after enactment.

But Reagan’s tax increases in 1982, 1983, 1984 and 1987 boosted revenue by $137 billion. Overall, that’s a revenue loss from Reagan’s various tax bills, but it also shows that Moore is crediting to Reagan’s tax cuts revenues generated by Reagan’s tax increases.

Rand Paul’s claim that Reagan’s tax cuts produced ‘more revenue’ and ‘tens of millions of jobs’

Do Tax Cuts Increase Revenues? No, Tax cuts do not Increase Revenue

Do Tax Cuts Increase Revenues? No, Tax cuts do not Increase Revenue - Bush Tax Cuts & Reagan Tax Cuts - Facts | Fact and Myth

The fact is that the only metric that really matters is revenues as a share of the gross domestic product. By this measure, total federal revenues fell from 19.6 percent of GDP in 1981 to 18.4 percent of GDP by 1989. This suggests that revenues were $66 billion lower in 1989 as a result of Reagan’s policies.

This is not surprising given that no one in the Reagan administration ever claimed that his 1981 tax cut would pay for itself or that it did. Reagan economists Bill Niskanen and Martin Anderson have written extensively on this oft-repeated myth. Conservative economist Lawrence Lindsey made a thorough effort to calculate the feedback effect in his 1990 book, The Growth Experiment. He concluded that the behavioral and macroeconomic effects of the 1981 tax cut, resulting from both supply-side and demand-side effects, recouped about a third of the static revenue loss.

..The truth is that no serious Republican economist has ever said that a tax rate reduction would recoup more than about a third of the static revenue loss. The following studies represent the generally accepted view among Republican economists.

Bruce Bartlet, Reagan Admin

No, Gov. Pawlenty, Tax Cuts Don't Pay for Themselves | Stan Collender's Capital Gains and Games

Put down the meth.

This ones' for me:
These are for my sons:
cleardot.gif

Woah, holy shit, that's a nice collection of posts to document the bigoted members.

Islam isn't a race, so you and g5000 are making stuff up.

Put down the meth.

This ones' for me:
These are for my sons:
cleardot.gif

Holy shit! What am I doing grouped in with all those nutbags???

Forum List

Back