Why Conservatives Lost The House..

Democrats had probably the worst map in history to work with. And still they won the house they won a Lotta governorships and they only lost like two seats or something in the Senate.

This was a mild blue wave because of the terrible map for voting, but in 2020 you will see a tsunami.

You're preachin to the choir.
I see the writing on the wall. The country is going blue.

What YOU don't see coming is that once the country is locked down blue....things are going to change d-r-a-m-a-t-i-c-a-l-l-y

The Left is intolerant.....they're tolerating immigrants,LGBT,blacks etc as a means to an end....but once they no longer need em....they better run. The Dem party is a solid, rich white party at the top. Obama was used. (So is T-rump)

Democrats have a looooooong history of dealing harshly with those they either don't need or need to crush.

Hard as it is to believe now, but I'm absolutely certain of it....2030, Democrats will be the immigrants worst nightmare. There's also a war brewing between the radical Left and the establishment Left. The establishment will win, but not before pissing off a LOTTA Dems

Try hard to remember what Schumer and the top dems said about immigrants in the past.

It’s true, there is a war between the demented sex cult left & moderate dems. I sure hope the GOP remembers this in 2020.

Forum List

Back