Why Conservatives Lost The House..

Republicans lost the House because Democrats lied and ran as Republicans. Its not the first time, go look at 2008.
Nope. They lost the middle bloc of votes by running with the illegal issue when in 2016 it was dudes in ladies’ bathrooms that tipped the tide. Sure you were shown high profile media coverage of rabid MAGA rallies screaming “build the wall!!”....willingly brought to you by left media... ahem... But what you didn’t see was the millions of middle voters at home at the dinner table with their jaws on the ground the minute they heard Obama (dems) mandate that girls in public schools be forced to share showers with deranged boys.

Lib please you had Dem Senate incumbents openly supporting Trump's border wall. :eusa_hand:

Wrong.

The GOP lost the House because a majority of the voters opposed the reckless, irresponsible Trump/GOP agenda and wanted to place a check on an unfit president who has nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance.

But by all means, for the 2020 campaign Republicans should indeed pursue a tactic of more lies, demagoguery, fearmongering, bigotry, racism, and hate.

Capt. Dumbass.....
Show us a mid term year where the Incumbent's party DID NOT lose seats.....
The pool of ignorance the Left can draw from for it's supporters is very deep.
site-masthead-logo-dark@2x.png

Republicans make history by growing Senate majority while losing House
Republicans make history by growing Senate majority while losing House
Democrats had probably the worst map in history to work with. And still they won the house they won a Lotta governorships and they only lost like two seats or something in the Senate.

This was a mild blue wave because of the terrible map for voting, but in 2020 you will see a tsunami.

Republicans lost the House because Democrats lied and ran as Republicans. Its not the first time, go look at 2008.
Nope. They lost the middle bloc of votes by running with the illegal issue when in 2016 it was dudes in ladies’ bathrooms that tipped the tide. Sure you were shown high profile media coverage of rabid MAGA rallies screaming “build the wall!!”....willingly brought to you by left media... ahem... But what you didn’t see was the millions of middle voters at home at the dinner table with their jaws on the ground the minute they heard Obama (dems) mandate that girls in public schools be forced to share showers with deranged boys.

Lib please you had Dem Senate incumbents openly supporting Trump's border wall. :eusa_hand:

And yet that’s not the reason conservatives won 2016.

Do you think the percentage of middle voters rabidly opposed to men in women’s showers is anything less than 95% in the middle bloc? No it isn’t. So why aren’t conservatives tapping this? Can you answer?

Democrats had probably the worst map in history to work with. And still they won the house they won a Lotta governorships and they only lost like two seats or something in the Senate.

This was a mild blue wave because of the terrible map for voting, but in 2020 you will see a tsunami.
Unless a man rapes a woman in the woman’s-only showers between now & then. If that happens, dems are finished. Keep your fingers crossed.

Simple. They chose a conceptual attempt to rope in middle voters instead of a visceral one.

The matter of illegal aliens sort of trickles up anger in the middle block. We have to assume the voter 1. Has a job. 2. Has a job where illegals threaten their job. 3. Likes to buy expensive produce and goods that he/she'd have to if illegals weren't doing the grunt work. 4. They don't have an illegal trimming their hedges or scrubbing their house.

The matter of deranged males in females' bathrooms hits viscerally and directly. No man, woman or child of the middle bloc has anything but a shocked reaction to such practice.

Way to go conservatives. You diluted outrage by throwing a blanket far and wide and also put the big money on the wrong horse. Sometimes a one-issue sucker punch actually works. While the issue of illegal aliens will still trickle up anger or ? complacency in 2020, the tranny/bathroom/locker room/showers thing will still be like a kick in the nuts to middle voters. Let's hope your strategists remember that next time.

They actually thought that because a few vocal idiots at rallies shouted "build the wall!!" that between the two issues, that was the one to run with this time. Idiots who rant are party loyalists. Stupids. Those in the middle USE THEIR BRAINS to vote. They know no wall will ever be built. But they sure as hell don't want deranged perverts in the showers with their wives and daughters.

Fire whoever decided on the wall thing as a strategy. Oh, what a price to pay for buying democrat fabricated polling. If you think for one minute that people who think have become complacent to deranged males showering with their wives and daughters, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you..

They lost the house because they had a 92% chance of losing the house.

The party of the sitting president loses the house 92% of the time.

Studying history brings perspective

No, they lost b/c there is an epidemic of trannies waving their raw dicks in bathrooms all across this once great nation. The GOP didn't capitalize on this epidemic and therefore they lost the House.

It's so simple!

The GOP wins and loses entirely based off trannies and bathrooms. All the myriad of other issues are insignificant in Sil's obsessed world.

Unless a man rapes a woman in the woman’s-only showers between now & then. If that happens, dems are finished. Keep your fingers crossed.

You are definitely a one-issue winger. Consistent, I'll give you that.

Simple. They chose a conceptual attempt to rope in middle voters instead of a visceral one.

The matter of illegal aliens sort of trickles up anger in the middle block. We have to assume the voter 1. Has a job. 2. Has a job where illegals threaten their job. 3. Likes to buy expensive produce and goods that he/she'd have to if illegals weren't doing the grunt work. 4. They don't have an illegal trimming their hedges or scrubbing their house.

The matter of deranged males in females' bathrooms hits viscerally and directly. No man, woman or child of the middle bloc has anything but a shocked reaction to such practice.

Way to go conservatives. You diluted outrage by throwing a blanket far and wide and also put the big money on the wrong horse. Sometimes a one-issue sucker punch actually works. While the issue of illegal aliens will still trickle up anger or ? complacency in 2020, the tranny/bathroom/locker room/showers thing will still be like a kick in the nuts to middle voters. Let's hope your strategists remember that next time.

They actually thought that because a few vocal idiots at rallies shouted "build the wall!!" that between the two issues, that was the one to run with this time. Idiots who rant are party loyalists. Stupids. Those in the middle USE THEIR BRAINS to vote. They know no wall will ever be built. But they sure as hell don't want deranged perverts in the showers with their wives and daughters.

Fire whoever decided on the wall thing as a strategy. Oh, what a price to pay for buying democrat fabricated polling. If you think for one minute that people who think have become complacent to deranged males showering with their wives and daughters, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you..
Wow the opinion of an ignorant hater.

Most people aren’t haters, but most Republicans are.

The GOP wins and loses entirely based off trannies and bathrooms. All the myriad of other issues are insignificant in Sil's obsessed world.
No. They’re not insignificant. They just pale in comparison to the men in women’s showers thing. It’s not just the rejection of the issue. It’s the potency of that rejection, and it’s prevalence. Time to start phone surveys...

No. They’re not insignificant. They just pale in comparison to the men in women’s showers thing. It’s not just the rejection of the issue. It’s the potency of that rejection, and it’s prevalence. Time to start phone surveys...

Yeah, putting food on the table, worrying about going bankrupt b/c of healthcare, terror attacks, and migrant waves on the border pale in comparison to your pet issue of trannies. Again, the only person you're fooling yourself.

One thing...I'm not sure conservatives lost. Republicans did though. You make some good points especially about speaking directly to Americans rather than engaging with Democrats. Democrats should never be engaged because they arent human and the American voter placed front and center instead.
I think the focus should be on exposing Democrats. Like Project Veritas did before the media censored them. All over the country at election time Democrats say "Im not like those crazy democrats in Washington.." And then they go to Washington and vote Nancy Pelosi into power. Every citizen needs a civics lesson mainly to the point that in the United States you can only vote for a party for Congress. Not an individual. Every individual you send to DC will select one or the other party leaders to rule.
The place I work has hundreds of workers passing in and out of gates every shift and politicians like to come and stand there at shift change during the election. Last week I confronted the Democrat there and demanded he admit he was a Democrat. He ended up walking rapidly away and pretending not to hear my question. If he didnt he was deaf...everyone else heard it. I had to go through the gate but others took up the question and he just grinned and pretended to be occupied in shaking hands. None if his fliers mentioned that he was a Democrat and his list of policy initiatives looked like Donald Trump wrote them. Yet he paid the fee and went to the trouble of registering as a Democrat. This kind of deception is what has to be exposed.
There is no such thing as a moderate Democrat...except for a brief period during their campaigns. You would be surprised at how many that can fool. Always ask them who they support for speaker of the house and committee chairs.
I have news for you Mr. Fascist, Republicans may be the party of white conservatives, but Democrats are everyone else. So who are you calling not human? Blacks, Hispanics, gays?
Let your racism go free. Embrace it. So everyone knows who you are. You’ll feel better I, guarantee it.

It’s funny when you say “to be clear” and then make shit up that I didn’t say. I actually said the opposite. I don’t see the Dems highlighting that issue and making a big push to get men showering with little girls. Try and paint it that way all you want but it just isn’t going to happen

Every voter unless they’ve been living under a rock, knows that “T” in lgbt stands for dudes in ladies’ showers. And, every voter knows the democrat party is THE champion of the deviant sex cult movement.

There’s no painting necessary anymore than it is necessary to “paint” that the sun rises in the East. The GOP would be the one highlighting the issue. Of course dems wouldn’t want to feature an issue that is de facto the bedrock of their identity politics platform when they know full well 99% of middle voters are stunningly opposed to it.
And most people have either a friend or family member who is gay and they don’t see them as evil people. Very few people know transgender people because there aren’t very many of them around. But if they did, they might just realize they are fellow humans just trying to live their lives. You lost perspective a long time ago and you like to spew hate and division. Most people I know aren’t like that, they have love and compassion for others and can be respectful of their differences. Your kind is a dying breed in this country who is going through a last spike of energy now with captain dipshit at the helm but that will soon be corrected

It’s funny when you say “to be clear” and then make shit up that I didn’t say. I actually said the opposite. I don’t see the Dems highlighting that issue and making a big push to get men showering with little girls. Try and paint it that way all you want but it just isn’t going to happen

Every voter unless they’ve been living under a rock, knows that “T” in lgbt stands for dudes in ladies’ showers. And, every voter knows the democrat party is THE champion of the deviant sex cult movement.

There’s no painting necessary anymore than it is necessary to “paint” that the sun rises in the East. The GOP would be the one highlighting the issue. Of course dems wouldn’t want to feature an issue that is de facto the bedrock of their identity politics platform when they know full well 99% of middle voters are stunningly opposed to it.
And most people have either a friend or family member who is gay and they don’t see them as evil people. Very few people know transgender people because there aren’t very many of them around. But if they did, they might just realize they are fellow humans just trying to live their lives. You lost perspective a long time ago and you like to spew hate and division. Most people I know aren’t like that, they have love and compassion for others and can be respectful of their differences. Your kind is a dying breed in this country who is going through a last spike of energy now with captain dipshit at the helm but that will soon be corrected

What exactly does gay have to do with deranged males sharing women-only showers by force of law? See, it disturbs me even more to discover that lgbt cultees don’t even have a solid understanding of what it is they are rabidly forcing our country to stomach.

Since 1862 the President's Party loses an average of 32 seats in the House. It appears to be some sort of re-balancing that our country just seems to do consistently during midterm elections.

45 incumbent gopers retired.

Jo

What exactly does gay have to do with deranged males sharing women-only showers by force of law? See, it disturbs me even more to discover that lgbt cultees don’t even have a solid understanding of what it is they are rabidly forcing our country to stomach.
I bring up gays because your tired talking points were used decades ago about gays and there is a reason that LGBT is a term that refers to a community. You’ve polished up the old attacks and pointed them at the Ts right now, but all my points still stand. And nobody is forcing anything

The point of the thread is indisputable. Republicans lost the house because Silly is really, really obsessed with queer sex.

You're preachin to the choir.
I see the writing on the wall. The country is going blue.

What YOU don't see coming is that once the country is locked down blue....things are going to change d-r-a-m-a-t-i-c-a-l-l-y

The Left is intolerant.....they're tolerating immigrants,LGBT,blacks etc as a means to an end....but once they no longer need em....they better run. The Dem party is a solid, rich white party at the top. Obama was used. (So is T-rump)

Democrats have a looooooong history of dealing harshly with those they either don't need or need to crush.

Hard as it is to believe now, but I'm absolutely certain of it....2030, Democrats will be the immigrants worst nightmare. There's also a war brewing between the radical Left and the establishment Left. The establishment will win, but not before pissing off a LOTTA Dems

Try hard to remember what Schumer and the top dems said about immigrants in the past.

Last edited:
Democrats should never be engaged because they arent human and the American voter placed front and center instead.
I have news for you Mr. Fascist, Republicans may be the party of white conservatives, but Democrats are everyone else. So who are you calling not human? Blacks, Hispanics, gays?
Let your racism go free. Embrace it. So everyone knows who you are. You’ll feel better I, guarantee it.

Back to your racist attacks on whites huh? No foreign leaders denouncing America for you to carry water for tonight?

I think it was plain who I charged with lacking humanity. It was your reading comprehension that caused the error.

ritlan.jpg

First of all it was no defeat of any kind.

But yes you are correct. The lack of republican balls causes them to lose, always.
Actually Republicans added to their Senate MAJORITY

Silly

Not yet, they didn't. They had 51 before and they have 51 now...with 2 still counting. Besides, the Dems had 26 seats up for re-election while the Reps had only 9.
The odds were heavily stacked in the latter's favor.

United States Senate elections, 2018 - Wikipedia

And the Reps lost the House with the Democrats gaining the most votes they ever have in a midterm since Watergate.

That is a midterm loss for the Reps (especially for Trump) - pure and simple.

You want to keep your head in the sand on it - go ahead.

First of all it was no defeat of any kind.

But yes you are correct. The lack of republican balls causes them to lose, always.
Actually Republicans added to their Senate MAJORITY

Silly

Not yet, they didn't. They had 51 before and they have 51 now...with 2 still counting. Besides, the Dems had 26 seats up for re-election while the Reps had only 9.
The odds were heavily stacked in the latter's favor.

United States Senate elections, 2018 - Wikipedia

And the Reps lost the House with the Democrats gaining the most votes they ever have in a midterm since Watergate.

That is a midterm loss for the Reps (especially for Trump) - pure and simple.

You want to keep your head in the sand on it - go ahead.
Why Did The House Get Bluer And The Senate Get Redder?
Read

Forum List

Back