Why Conservatives Lost The House..

I don’t agree. I think most people are respectful of other people’s choices. I think many struggle with the transgender movement but I don’t think that is a defining initiative of the Dems. At least not to the degree that would swing an election.

Think the GOP should test your theory on middle voters in 2020?

I don’t agree. I think most people are respectful of other people’s choices. I think many struggle with the transgender movement but I don’t think that is a defining initiative of the Dems. At least not to the degree that would swing an election.

Well let's see. If it were me running the show for conservatives on winning 2020 I'd do the following:

1. Regularly run outrage-pieces on deranged males forcing their way with democrat blessings (heavily blue states, blue Governorships/Legislatures) into women's-only showers, locker rooms & restrooms etc.
2. Force the issue of insanity on the left front and center. (They'll have to defend it; what else can they do? The LGBT is now the democrat party)
3. Run pieces on their defense of the practice at regular intervals.
4. Do regular canvassing on anonymous phone surveys of exactly where the opposition to the practice lies in percentile, noting especially how moderates on both sides view the situation.
5. Completely forget about the illegal alien dog-whistle (red cape that the dems convinced the bull GOP that 2016 was about....who like dumbfucks, charged right at it headlong). And remember that many strapped middle class voters hire illegals so the issue is complicated and sympathies divided in the middle.

The theory that people didn't reject dems in 2016 for the Obama-mandate of males using little girls' locker rooms at school is the theory that should be tested in 2020. Pity they chased a diversion in 2018 and lost the House.

Well let's see. If it were me running the show for conservatives on winning 2020 I'd do the following:

1. Regularly run outrage-pieces on deranged males forcing their way with democrat blessings (heavily blue states, blue Governorships/Legislatures) into women's-only showers, locker rooms & restrooms etc.
2. Force the issue of insanity on the left front and center. (They'll have to defend it; what else can they do? The LGBT is now the democrat party)
4. Do regular canvassing on anonymous phone surveys of exactly where the opposition to the practice lies in percentile, noting especially how moderates on both sides view the situation.
5. Completely forget about the illegal alien dog-whistle (red cape that the dems convinced the bull GOP that 2016 was about....who like dumbfucks, charged right at it headlong). And remember that many strapped middle class voters hire illegals so the issue is complicated and sympathies divided in the middle.

The theory that people didn't reject dems in 2016 for the Obama-mandate of males using little girls' locker rooms at school is the theory that should be tested in 2020. Pity they chased a diversion in 2018 and lost the House.
So you would basically want to make a mountain out of a molehill huh? Take a small issue and make it a national crisis. Sounds exactly like something that the caravan, I mean the invaders, I mean Trump would do. Sounds like you got the perfect Rep in the White House for ya.

So you would basically want to make a mountain out of a molehill huh? Take a small issue and make it a national crisis. Sounds exactly like something that the caravan, I mean the invaders, I mean Trump would do. Sounds like you got the perfect Rep in the White House for ya.
You are partially correct. The caravan(s) however is a major problem. Ignoring it only creates more of them. At one time the media was reporting that multiple caravans were forming behind the first one. Then Trump took his hardline stance and the reports on those additional caravans has all but evaporated. It it truly did make those people rethink their journey then the results of Trumps actions are to thank.

Unfortunately Gramps, ^^ many middle voters have hired illegals to do work on the cheap so the issue has many hues. This one vv doesn't though...

You're saying it's a molehill. I'm saying its a mountain. The way to tell for sure if regular moderate people object to deranged men waving raw dick around in front of their daughters and wives in public showers is to do an anonymous phone survey on a regular basis between now and 2020.

Unfortunately Gramps, ^^ many middle voters have hired illegals to do work on the cheap so the issue has many hues. This one vv doesn't though...

You're saying it's a molehill. I'm saying its a mountain. The way to tell for sure if regular moderate people object to deranged men waving raw dick around in front of their daughters and wives in public showers is to do an anonymous phone survey on a regular basis between now and 2020.
Sure, do a survey and ask how many have encountered a man I’m the women’s room waving their dick around. Nobody is stoping guys from doing it right now so how big of an issue do you really think this is? It’s just doesn’t happen very often so I don’t think people really give a shit about it. I get called a libtard all the time and if there was a vote on letting boys in the girls locker room at schools I’d say no.

You are partially correct. The caravan(s) however is a major problem. Ignoring it only creates more of them. At one time the media was reporting that multiple caravans were forming behind the first one. Then Trump took his hardline stance and the reports on those additional caravans has all but evaporated. It it truly did make those people rethink their journey then the results of Trumps actions are to thank.

LOL - that's some hardcore rationalization you got going on there, Gramps.

Sure, do a survey and ask how many have encountered a man I’m the women’s room waving their dick around. Nobody is stoping guys from doing it right now so how big of an issue do you really think this is? It’s just doesn’t happen very often so I don’t think people really give a shit about it. I get called a libtard all the time and if there was a vote on letting boys in the girls locker room at schools I’d say no.

The survey would not be “have you ever seen a penis in the ladies showers?” It would be “would you support women & girls ever having to undress &/or shower next to a man in women-only facilities?”

But I know you knew this. Which is why I find it strange why in the entire GOP strategy machine, nobody knew it.

MarathonMike said:
Since 1862 the President's Party loses an average of 32 seats in the House. It appears to be some sort of re-balancing that our country just seems to do consistently during midterm elections.
Instead Of A Blue Wave
They Got A Purple Puddle
BluesLegend said:
You can't really count the many Dem's who ran as Trump supporters to win.
McCaskill Ran Ads Like That
But We All Know Her, So She Lost

The survey would not be “have you ever seen a penis in the ladies showers?” It would be “would you support women & girls ever having to undress &/or shower next to a man in women-only facilities?”

But I know you knew this. Which is why I find it strange why in the entire GOP strategy machine, nobody knew it.
I don’t imagine many would say yes to the question as you phrase it. But that doesn’t define an entire ideology and isn’t a major initiative or concern for anybody I’ve seen

I don’t imagine many would say yes to the question as you phrase it. But that doesn’t define an entire ideology and isn’t a major initiative or concern for anybody I’ve seen

Bullshit. Saying "yes" to the question as I phrase it" you believe that most middle voters would SUPPORT males using women-only showers? I'll bet the House that it is a major issue with the majority of middle voters who are simply reluctant to look "intolerant" while they vote their PRIVATE REVULSION behind the curtain...

To be clear, Slade is saying that middle voters are OK with men showering with their wives and daughters. Everyone get that? It's an "accepted practice that everyone has moved on from".. :lmao: He probably would recommend in 2020 that the GOP focus on illegal aliens doing yard work for middle voters because "there's the galvanizing issue!!". Worked in 2018...

The GOP shouldn’t discuss the economy, jobs, national security, immigration, healthcare, and our debt in 2020. They need focus on the most pressing issues of trannies and queers. They can’t lose. :lol:

Bullshit. Saying "yes" to the question as I phrase it" you believe that most middle voters would SUPPORT males using women-only showers? I'll bet the House that it is a major issue with the majority of middle voters who are simply reluctant to look "intolerant" while they vote their PRIVATE REVULSION behind the curtain...

To be clear, Slade is saying that middle voters are OK with men showering with their wives and daughters. Everyone get that? It's an "accepted practice that everyone has moved on from".. :lmao: He probably would recommend in 2020 that the GOP focus on illegal aliens doing yard work for middle voters because "there's the galvanizing issue!!". Worked in 2018...
It’s funny when you say “to be clear” and then make shit up that I didn’t say. I actually said the opposite. I don’t see the Dems highlighting that issue and making a big push to get men showering with little girls. Try and paint it that way all you want but it just isn’t going to happen

It’s funny when you say “to be clear” and then make shit up that I didn’t say. I actually said the opposite. I don’t see the Dems highlighting that issue and making a big push to get men showering with little girls. Try and paint it that way all you want but it just isn’t going to happen

Every voter unless they’ve been living under a rock, knows that “T” in lgbt stands for dudes in ladies’ showers. And, every voter knows the democrat party is THE champion of the deviant sex cult movement.

There’s no painting necessary anymore than it is necessary to “paint” that the sun rises in the East. The GOP would be the one highlighting the issue. Of course dems wouldn’t want to feature an issue that is de facto the bedrock of their identity politics platform when they know full well 99% of middle voters are stunningly opposed to it.

Republicans lost the House because Democrats lied and ran as Republicans. Its not the first time, go look at 2008.
Nope. They lost the middle bloc of votes by running with the illegal issue when in 2016 it was dudes in ladies’ bathrooms that tipped the tide. Sure you were shown high profile media coverage of rabid MAGA rallies screaming “build the wall!!”....willingly brought to you by left media... ahem... But what you didn’t see was the millions of middle voters at home at the dinner table with their jaws on the ground the minute they heard Obama (dems) mandate that girls in public schools be forced to share showers with deranged boys.

The GOP should take Sil's advice and make 2020 all about trannies and fags.

Forum List

Back