Why Conservatives Lost The House..

As you know, the two issues are wider apart. Deranged men sharing raw dick in women’s public intimate hygiene areas by force of law is in what way parallel to fags agreeing to cohabitate by private contract?

Saying “ some moderates approve of gay marriage” in no way shape or form reflects the approval of deranged men waving their dicks around women who expect safety & segregated gender privacy.

I am going to tear a page out of your book and just pretend the reason the GOP lost this election cycle is b/c people support trannies.

People do not support deranged males in women’s hygiene areas. I dare you to do an anonymous phone survey & come up with less than 95% disapproval for that practice.

People do not support deranged males in women’s hygiene areas. I dare you to do an anonymous phone survey & come up with less than 95% disapproval for that practice.

Nope. Sorry. The Dems won the house b/c people support rights for trannies. This election was a sharp rebuke for those that hates trannies and gays.

*This is fun. No wonder you make shit up all the time to fit your narrative*

Nope. Sorry. The Dems won the house b/c people support rights for trannies. This election was a sharp rebuke for those that hates trannies and gays.

*this is fun. No wonder you make shit up all the time to fit your narrative*
. Yes people love deranged males in women’s public segregated showers. I’ll bet support for that in the moderate blocs is running at least 55% or better.

Mmm hmm... :popcorn:

*this is fun. No wonder you make shit up all the time to fit your narrative*
. Yes people love deranged males in women’s public segregated showers. I’ll bet support for that in the moderate blocs is running at least 55% or better.

Mmm hmm... :popcorn:

Indeed. It’s why the Democrats did so well at every level of the election. They lost 2016 b/c of trannies, but the tide has turned in the last two years. Thanks you trannies for flippping the House this year.

Despite your attempts to derail, the GOP damage control will note their blunder in 2018. Not one person opposed to deranged males sharing women’s intimate hygiene areas by force of law has changed to favor these males since 2016.

Ask in the phone survey. Make it one of the questions. “Have you felt this way since 2016?” I’m not daring you as much as I am the GOP to get on with this survey.

Despite your attempts to derail, the GOP damage control will note their blunder in 2018. Not one person opposed to deranged males sharing women’s intimate hygiene dress by force of law has changed to favor these males since 2016.

Ask in the phone survey. Make it one of the questions. “Have you felt this way side 2016?” I’m not daring you as much as I am the GOP to get on with this survey.

What’s to derail? The Dems lost 2016 b/c of trannies; however, they won this time b/c the tide as turned in the favor of trans people. It’s the only logical explanation unless you believe it really wasn’t a huge issue in 2016. lol

Simple. They chose a conceptual attempt to rope in middle voters instead of a visceral one.

The matter of illegal aliens sort of trickles up anger in the middle block. We have to assume the voter 1. Has a job. 2. Has a job where illegals threaten their job. 3. Likes to buy expensive produce and goods that he/she'd have to if illegals weren't doing the grunt work. 4. They don't have an illegal trimming their hedges or scrubbing their house.

The matter of deranged males in females' bathrooms hits viscerally and directly. No man, woman or child of the middle bloc has anything but a shocked reaction to such practice.

Way to go conservatives. You diluted outrage by throwing a blanket far and wide and also put the big money on the wrong horse. Sometimes a one-issue sucker punch actually works. While the issue of illegal aliens will still trickle up anger or ? complacency in 2020, the tranny/bathroom/locker room/showers thing will still be like a kick in the nuts to middle voters. Let's hope your strategists remember that next time.

They actually thought that because a few vocal idiots at rallies shouted "build the wall!!" that between the two issues, that was the one to run with this time. Idiots who rant are party loyalists. Stupids. Those in the middle USE THEIR BRAINS to vote. They know no wall will ever be built. But they sure as hell don't want deranged perverts in the showers with their wives and daughters.

Fire whoever decided on the wall thing as a strategy. Oh, what a price to pay for buying democrat fabricated polling. If you think for one minute that people who think have become complacent to deranged males showering with their wives and daughters, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you..
Ok numbnuts why did Obama lose the House and Senate during his Presidency?

"Conceptual vs visceral"? Give me a break. Republicans lost the House for the same reason Obama lost the freaking House. That's the way politics works. The strange thing is that republicans managed to keep and even increase the majority in the Senate.
The Democrats were defending a lot more Senate seats than the Republicans. I wouldn't even call it a Republican win.

Simple. They chose a conceptual attempt to rope in middle voters instead of a visceral one.

The matter of illegal aliens sort of trickles up anger in the middle block. We have to assume the voter 1. Has a job. 2. Has a job where illegals threaten their job. 3. Likes to buy expensive produce and goods that he/she'd have to if illegals weren't doing the grunt work. 4. They don't have an illegal trimming their hedges or scrubbing their house.

The matter of deranged males in females' bathrooms hits viscerally and directly. No man, woman or child of the middle bloc has anything but a shocked reaction to such practice.

Way to go conservatives. You diluted outrage by throwing a blanket far and wide and also put the big money on the wrong horse. Sometimes a one-issue sucker punch actually works. While the issue of illegal aliens will still trickle up anger or ? complacency in 2020, the tranny/bathroom/locker room/showers thing will still be like a kick in the nuts to middle voters. Let's hope your strategists remember that next time.

They actually thought that because a few vocal idiots at rallies shouted "build the wall!!" that between the two issues, that was the one to run with this time. Idiots who rant are party loyalists. Stupids. Those in the middle USE THEIR BRAINS to vote. They know no wall will ever be built. But they sure as hell don't want deranged perverts in the showers with their wives and daughters.

Fire whoever decided on the wall thing as a strategy. Oh, what a price to pay for buying democrat fabricated polling. If you think for one minute that people who think have become complacent to deranged males showering with their wives and daughters, I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you..

Well then silly can you please explain how the GOP added to their majority in the Senate.

he he he
Don't worry, the dimocraps are feverishly working to manufacture enough votes to cover that.
GumpVoteManufacturing.jpg

The wall is the second main reason Trump got elected.

More eligible voters stayed home than voted, including me. Confront that issue. So long as some version of the status quo remains the only available option, there is no good reason to leave the house.

So, not enough demagoguery. I'm sure they'll do better next time.

The wall is the second main reason Trump got elected.
Really? Because I know hundreds of middle voters who hire illegals on occasion or regularly to save a buck in these hard times.

However, zero of those same people have anything but a strong visceral rejection of deranged males sharing segregated women’s public showers. Zero.

It’s the issue plus the level of gut revulsion. Did you think the lgbt cult liberal media propaganda machine was going to let you believe trannies in ladies’ rooms was a strong visceral rejection? If you caught on, 2018 would’ve panned out differently.

Wise man say, “when forming a strategy against an opponent, don’t rely on your opponent’s (mis) information to build your plan”. Do your own phone surveys fer crissakes. They’re cheap & an effective way to take the depth of the pulse of the voters you are targeting.

The best way for the GOP to win is to just endlessly talk about trannies. Who cares about the cost of healthcare or college? No one. It’s all trannies, all the time.

The best way for the GOP to win is to just endlessly talk about trannies. Who cares about the cost of healthcare or college? No one. It’s all trannies, all the time.
Caravans of trannies. Digging tunnels. Rape tunnels.

Since 1862 the President's Party loses an average of 32 seats in the House. It appears to be some sort of re-balancing that our country just seems to do consistently during midterm elections.
It’s not a magic rebalance it’s the effect of an energized minority and an unsatisfied majority following an election. Politicians run making all kinds of promises and once elected they certainly let down a fraction of those who voted for them. So you see lack of enthusiasm from the majority party and energized enthusiasm from the minority who are angry, afraid, and wanting change.

Forum List

Back