Why Democrats could be in Serious Trouble!

Is it time for a wall and/or Justice?

• It's just us.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am going to write Congress

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We have 3.8 percent unemployment
Americans are not lining up to wash dishes, make beds and mow lawns

That is your “invasion”

Oh and how do you know those lawn mowers, dish washers and bed makers aren't here legally??

Its those that aren't here legally that are an invasion and we already have over 11 million here now that cost we tax payers billions each year. That is our invasion and its been going on for decades.

Eisenhauer had the right idea and it worked. So will the wall.
Our businesses make billions off of low wage illegal immigrant labor

Why aren’t you going after them?

Oh I am. I have no use for anyone who hires illegals. Anyone who does should be in jail.

If we locked up a handful of employers, we wouldn’t need a wall
All the jobs would dry up

Yet, nowhere in Trumps emergency decree does he mention employers

No president has gone that route,it's high time they did.
They wink at employers while they chase down migrants struggling to feed their families

We have 3.8 percent unemployment
Americans are not lining up to wash dishes, make beds and mow lawns

That is your “invasion”

Oh and how do you know those lawn mowers, dish washers and bed makers aren't here legally??

Its those that aren't here legally that are an invasion and we already have over 11 million here now that cost we tax payers billions each year. That is our invasion and its been going on for decades.

Oh I am. I have no use for anyone who hires illegals. Anyone who does should be in jail.

Nope. You would still have those who would hire illegals. An illegals eager for the work.

His decree is about the invasion. Border security. Not the people who hire them.

Jail the employers and there would be no reason to cross the border

No president has gone that route,it's high time they did.
They wink at employers while they chase down migrants struggling to feed their families

Wouldnt they be struggling to feed their families if they cracked down on employers?

Nope. You would still have those who would hire illegals. An illegals eager for the work.

His decree is about the invasion. Border security. Not the people who hire them.

Stupid get even withem idea.
Fine em and let em continue to provide jobs.

They laugh at fines
A cost of doing business

Put their fannies in jail and see if they keep hiring illegals

Lmao. You will have to do better than that. Just because they dont support that doesnt mean they dont support the wall. Hell, pols voted against it that support a wall, dipshit.
You will need to do better than polls in general as well. Polls are bullshit.
I support a wall and I HATE the ED. I know many just like me.

They laugh at fines
A cost of doing business

They laugh at fines?:auiqs.jpg:
Dont be any dumber than necessary.

Here's a simple solution....
Increase the fines until they stop laughing.
What is it with liberals and their inability to see logical solutions to simple problems?

The wall is not publically popular. However, neither is AOC or Tlaib's version of social welfare justice. And Warren is simply a disaster waiting for the dems. Bernie is looking like their best bet for elder statesman
What is social welfare justice?

Medicare for All -- popular among not just the majority of Americans, but majority of republicans...

Expanding social security, popular among the majority of Americans....

Giving taxcuts to the top 1% on the backs of the middle class, not popular with the majority of Americans...still passed.....

Having to cut medicare and Medicaid because of that 1 trillion taxcut -- not popular with Americans, but republicans will still do it -- as well as corporatist democrats...

It always amazes me that progressives need to be concerned about passing bills that are already popular while we are just supposed to accept conservatives bills that have no popularity...and this is why dems will lose if they don't stand strong on progressive policies

They laugh at fines
A cost of doing business

What is it with liberals and their inability to see logical solutions to simple problems?
Why are you afraid to put employers in jail for violating laws?

but have a circle jerk with your trump team mates over the idea of throwing kids in cages?

They laugh at fines
A cost of doing business

but have a circle jerk with your trump team mates over the idea of throwing kids in cages?

So you're for removing jobs?

Barry did the exact same thing,and why is a good idea to house children with adults?

They laugh at fines
A cost of doing business

Why ignore criminal activity?

Criminals belong in jail. Those profiting off of illegal labor are criminals

They laugh at fines
A cost of doing business

Barry did the exact same thing,and why is a good idea to house children with adults?
It is a good idea when those children and adults are family

The wall is not publically popular. However, neither is AOC or Tlaib's version of social welfare justice. And Warren is simply a disaster waiting for the dems. Bernie is looking like their best bet for elder statesman
What is social welfare justice?

Medicare for All -- popular among not just the majority of Americans, but majority of republicans...

Expanding social security, popular among the majority of Americans....

Giving taxcuts to the top 1% on the backs of the middle class, not popular with the majority of Americans...still passed.....

Having to cut medicare and Medicaid because of that 1 trillion taxcut -- not popular with Americans, but republicans will still do it -- as well as corporatist democrats...

It always amazes me that progressives need to be concerned about passing bills that are already popular while we are just supposed to accept conservatives bills that have no popularity...and this is why dems will lose if they don't stand strong on progressive policies
Do you have any polling on Medicare for all?

By soc justice and the dems I mean access to abortion at all 9 mos, an end to the EC, guaranteed min income, free college.

IF they'd stick to eliminating the cap on payroll taxes for medicare, and reversing the personal rates tax cut to take the money that went to people over 250 and apply the same about to an flat amout for every tax paying family (not EITC) making less than 250K .... I'd think they'd have Trump by the shorthairs

They laugh at fines
A cost of doing business

They wouldn't ignore fines if they were levied individually against CEOs and would cost corp's a year's profit.

They laugh at fines
A cost of doing business

So you're for jailing illegals and then kicking them out?

They laugh at fines
A cost of doing business

So you want kids housed with the adults?
You're fuken dumb as dirt,even Barry knew better.

They laugh at fines
A cost of doing business

So you want kids housed with the adults?
You're fuken dumb as dirt,even Barry knew better.
There are two different groups. Families that are caught coming over the border, and parents who are arrested in the heartland who happen to have kids, many of whom are citizens.

Obama chose not to fight a court decision on the first. The problem was that deportion hearings took so long, But why would it be unconst to hold families together, in more or less residential settings with educ and med services, so long as there was an admin hearing within several days, and full immigration court hearing within a month. It's hardly humane what we do now, in putting the kid with foster care or a relative while the parent gets kicked out.

Forum List

Back