Why Did Democrats Choose the Hills They Did to Die On?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Of all the hills to die on, exposing children to deviant sex practices and allowing millions of unvetted illegals to bypass our immigration system.

Topics every voter has a clear understanding about. Top 3 jobs in Virginia went from blue to red in a landslide last year over just the kids issue.

Topics like taxes and spending are always gray areas to voters because of their complexity. So why did Democrats chose to defend talking about sexual perversions to kids and open borders that a solid majority of Americans do not support in an election year?

I'd not call what happened here in Virginia a landslide....Youngkin still did not win a single county in NOtVA, he was able however to keep the percentages down there so the hinterland votes carried him to victory.....It was still a very close thing.

I'd not hang my hat on the whole "school" thing either.....There was a lot of just pure revenge going on due to what happened in 2020. Peeps were pissed and were looking to send the dems a message.....And did.

Of all the hills to die on, exposing children to deviant sex practices and allowing millions of unvetted illegals to bypass our immigration system.

Topics every voter has a clear understanding about. Top 3 jobs in Virginia went from blue to red in a landslide last year over just the kids issue.

Topics like taxes and spending are always gray areas to voters because of their complexity. So why did Democrats chose to defend talking about sexual perversions to kids and open borders that a solid majority of Americans do not support in an election year?
They didn't. You did. You seized upon one statement made by an also ran ex governor and you let your savior politicians turn into a weapon. And you lapped it up Why? Because, at the end of the day, you're weak minded. Malleable.
Easily led. Your only saving grace is that there doesn't seem to be anyone in the Democratic party leadership capable of messaging and setting people like that Stilson guy in Florida on his ass.

No Democrat defends sexual perversions. Terms like "groomer" are reserved for the worst of human kind. You idiots throw the term around for people who don't agree with you politically.
And you've found a niche group here. A bunch of just and righteous right wingers who'll get outraged at the drop of the hat.

They didn't. You did. You seized upon one statement made by an also ran ex governor and you let your savior politicians turn into a weapon. And you lapped it up Why? Because, at the end of the day, you're weak minded. Malleable.
Easily led. Your only saving grace is that there doesn't seem to be anyone in the Democratic party leadership capable of messaging and setting people like that Stilson guy in Florida on his ass.

No Democrat defends sexual perversions. Terms like "groomer" are reserved for the worst of human kind. You idiots throw the term around for people who don't agree with you politically.
And you've found a niche group here. A bunch of just and righteous right wingers who'll get outraged at the drop of the hat.
Yet even just USMB is filled with you Leftards defending grooming of children for sexual pleasures. It’s a fact Virginia flipped from blue to red in landslides because Democrats insisted on defending such perversions.

And defense of open borders is a clear cut Democrat agenda as well.

I'd not call what happened here in Virginia a landslide....Youngkin still did not win a single county in NOtVA, he was able however to keep the percentages down there so the hinterland votes carried him to victory.....It was still a very close thing.

I'd not hang my hat on the whole "school" thing either.....There was a lot of just pure revenge going on due to what happened in 2020. Peeps were pissed and were looking to send the dems a message.....And did.
Loudoun County is packed with DC swamp creatures. And the Republican got 44% of the votes. My county in real Virginia was in the 80’s. Landslide.

I don’t think they are thinking clearly, or just idiots. There’s simply no other explanation.

How else can you explain that there was a parental uproar in Loudoun County, Virginia, over the School Board keeping parents uninformed about what is going on in their own kids school - exacerbated by the overreaction of the FBI labeling parents “domestic terrorists” - and then Maculiffe, the D candidate for governor who was seeing it slip away, throws a hail-Mary pass by saying…..wait for it…..wait for It…..that parents shouldn’t be involved in their kids’ schooling?!

Loudoun County is packed with DC swamp creatures. And the Republican got 44% of the votes. My county in real Virginia was in the 80’s. Landslide.
True. That the Republican got almost half the votes in a liberal Northern Virginia county speaks to how fed up everyone (other than the irrational far-ledtists) is with this nonsense.

No Democrat defends sexual perversions.

Bullshit.

We have two dozen of them right here on this forum, doing it every day.

Terms like "groomer" are reserved for the worst of human kind. You idiots throw the term around for people who don't agree with you politically.

I reserve the term for FLAMING CROSS DRESSERS IN MY FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER'S CLASSROOM.

What part of "stay away from my child" do you not understand?

Touch my child and I'll fuck you up. Big time. And quickly.

I won't stop to ask if you're left or right, straight or gay, green or pink.

If I see any of these deviant fucktards in my daughter's classroom, I'll put and end to the class, the teacher, and the entire school.

And fuck you if you don't like it.

Stay away from my child, and you won't have to deal with me. Mess with my kid and you'll have to deal with me AND my friends

The left have taken over the DNC...........They created monsters and now they don't know how to handle them.......

Monsters just do what monsters do...........and are causing people to leave the DNC in droves.

Good.......

Well, it is because the Left is confidant that the GOP doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to reverse a lot of this stuff. They just pay it lip service. And even if the GOP tries on a national scale, Joe is still there to veto these attempts. The Left is playing the long game in politics, the GOP is only reacting to the Left with short term fixes.

Remember--------->If we take over congress, it is a defensive move. All we can actually do without being able to over ride a veto is stop things from getting worse. We are going to be basically stuck in place, for 2 years. Anything remotely against the far Leftist agenda will be vetoed instantly.

Yes, the GOP holding congress is a much better position than what they have today, but it is just a defensive measure. Unless they get the White House in 24, they aren't going to be able to do much of anything.....and the Left knows this.

Well, it is because the Left is confidant that the GOP doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to reverse a lot of this stuff. They just pay it lip service. And even if the GOP tries on a national scale, Joe is still there to veto these attempts. The Left is playing the long game in politics, the GOP is only reacting to the Left with short term fixes.

Remember--------->If we take over congress, it is a defensive move. All we can actually do without being able to over ride a veto is stop things from getting worse. We are going to be basically stuck in place, for 2 years. Anything remotely against the far Leftist agenda will be vetoed instantly.

Yes, the GOP holding congress is a much better position than what they have today, but it is just a defensive measure. Unless they get the White House in 24, they aren't going to be able to do much of anything.....and the Left knows this.
That’s why the Left is setting up a system to block free speech and keep voters in the dark. It’s the only way they can win in 24.

As Joe and Kamala said prior to the Virginia elections last year - as this election goes so will the nation.
Well, the election went against the leftists and the takedown of America. It was an excellent sign. Now we just have to make sure these Marxists don’t succeed in blocking free speech and keeping voters brainwashed and ignorant.

We also cannot allow them to weaponize COVID again, and use a new variant to push through another mail-in harvesting scheme in advance of the midterms.

Our opponents in this war - yes, it’s a war for the very soul of what America stands for - are evil and devious. We need to start fighting fire with fire.

The Supreme Court justice that Biden picked cannot tell the difference between a man and a woman, because she isn't a biologists. That's how perverted your party is. Teaching that to 4 to 8 year olds is grooming and your party are the worst of human kind.

That’s why the Left is setting up a system to block free speech and keep voters in the dark. It’s the only way they can win in 24.

Well Lisa, there is no coincidences in politics. As soon as Musk started trying to purchase Twitter, I would bet my last dollar that the Left started hatching this plan, just in case. If/when they lose congress, I really expect them to try and ramrod this through between them losing, and the new congress being seated. The only 2 things standing in the way may again be.......Mansion, and Sinema. That should tell all of us what a very weak position we are in, until the middle of January, 2023! And after that, it isn't great either.

Well Lisa, there is no coincidences in politics. As soon as Musk started trying to purchase Twitter, I would bet my last dollar that the Left started hatching this plan, just in case. If/when they lose congress, I really expect them to try and ramrod this through between them losing, and the new congress being seated. The only 2 things standing in the way may again be.......Mansion, and Sinema. That should tell all of us what a very weak position we are in, until the middle of January, 2023! And after that, it isn't great either.
Oh yes….it was definitely in response to Musk. They are in a panic over the thought of free speech, and allowing Republicans to present the argument against their policies.

Having the future of the entire country rest on Manchin and Sinema staying strong doesn’t make me feel very secure. My hope is that the Marxists pushed it too far with their indoctrination of school children - both with the CRT crap and the sex and gender stuff - and more Democrats in Congress will be reluctant to submit to leftist rule lest they get kicked to the curb in the next election.

Both Trump and DeSantis have the b——-s it takes to push back against the Marxists, but the media has unleashed such a campaign of demonization against Trump that it‘s a big risk. The media will go full throttle against DeSantis also, but his demeanor is better. I’d prefer to see him in as prez in 24, although Trump certainly deserves it.

The Democratic Party - which includes the mainstream media - is now like a disfunctional family in which weak-willed parents cater to spoiled demanding children. The radical left, with little official power in the form of seniority and committee assignments, has nearly complete control over the speaker, majority leader, and Democrat committee chairs.

The best the Dems could have done with the new Florida anti-grooming law would have been to ignore it, so that DiSantis gets as little political benefit as possible. Every time a Democrat - politician or journalist - talks about how "hateful" it is to protect children from perverts, a new GOP voter is born. Maybe thousands of them.

Young female voters are one of Democrats major voting groups. And they lost that group by insisting kids be subjected to sexual perversions and parents kept in the dark in Virginia.

Now Democrats have gone National on the same agenda and adding open borders as icing on the cake.

Moms are not going to be voting Democrat.

Yep, my hinterlands county was the same way and I'm only 50 miles away from Loudoun (so I suspect I have a better bead on the goings-on there) but a 2-point win (50.6 to 48.6) statewide is hardly a "landslide".....2023 will not be a easy win for the Virginia Senate seats either....We are going to have to put in the work.

The fact of the matter was that our hinterland counties out-performed over all expectations, even the SW counties which are notoriously under-performers came through big time. :)

Forum List

Back