Why did Fauci denounce Hydroxychloroquine?

The Democrat Cult is so insane with hate that they do not care how many people that they have killed.
Big Tech even censored talking about using hydroxychloroquine to save lives.
If President Trump had said that people should NOT use hydroxychloroquine, they would have attacked him for that also.

Fig. 2. Hospitalisation. Treatment with triple therapy of zinc, low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin was associated with significantly fewer hospitalisations compared with untreated patients of the public reference data. χ2 (1, N = 518) = 14.17; * P < 0.001.

1-s2.0-S0924857920304258-gr2.jpg

Fig. 3. All-cause deaths. Treatment with triple therapy of zinc, low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin was associated with numerically fewer all-cause deaths compared with untreated patients of the public reference data. n.s., not significant. χ2 (1, N = 518) = 1.98; P = 0.12.

1-s2.0-S0924857920304258-gr3.jpg

Did he hate Trump so much he wanted people to die? Is he just a cold blooded killer? Is he just an ignorant boob? Could he make more money by pushing something else? Personally, i think its all of the above but i want to hear from all of you.
Because it doesn't work.

Derp.
Gee, where did you get your fake medical degree????

He is an idiot.
You weakings take every opportunity to dog-pile me, but still can't lay a hand on me even in packs.

You Bois get room.

Pay attention when it's going on. Trump said that HCQ could help to alleviate symptoms, and was being prescribed by many doctors to mitigate the side-effects of the Corona Virus, and even as a precautionary measure. All of which was true.

Fauci and the Left respond: It is not a CURE, and Trump is a LIAR for claiming that it is a CURE!

Which of course Trump never said or claimed.

Just one of Trump's "thousands of lies."

The Left is evil.

Did he hate Trump so much he wanted people to die? Is he just a cold blooded killer? Is he just an ignorant boob? Could he make more money by pushing something else? Personally, i think its all of the above but i want to hear from all of you.
Wait. You're still pimping this failure?

Hey why not. You're still pimping Trump and he is the ultimate failure

Because it doesn't work.

Derp.

He is an idiot.
You weakings take every opportunity to dog-pile me, but still can't lay a hand on me even in packs.

You Bois get room.
162720424_2824780301129949_5798779834920849701_n.jpg

Wait. You're still pimping this failure?

Hey why not. You're still pimping Trump and he is the ultimate failure
Compared to Biden he is the best president America has ever had.
188514364_10158279130318176_7524871159404363788_n.jpg

Because it doesn't work.

Derp.

He is an idiot.

You Bois get room.
quote-a-closed-mind-is-a-dying-mind-edna-ferber-9-44-82.jpg

Because it doesn't work.

Derp.

He is an idiot.

You Bois get room.
View attachment 497264
Lol, you have no self awareness at all, do you.

NiH were involved /partnered with the Moderna vaccine, that's why I said months ago they need to take a look at who in the NIH made a lot of money/investments from pushing the vaccine and supressing remedies. Not to long after many people got fired or left the NIH.

Pay attention when it's going on. Trump said that HCQ could help to alleviate symptoms, and was being prescribed by many doctors to mitigate the side-effects of the Corona Virus, and even as a precautionary measure. All of which was true.

Fauci and the Left respond: It is not a CURE, and Trump is a LIAR for claiming that it is a CURE!

Which of course Trump never said or claimed.

Just one of Trump's "thousands of lies."

The Left is evil.
:link:

NiH were involved /partnered with the Moderna vaccine, that's why I said months ago they need to take a look at who in the NIH made a lot of money/investments from pushing the vaccine and supressing remedies. Not to long after many people got fired or left the NIH.
They had the vaccine before Trump ever opened his big mouth about his hydroxychloroquine..

Fig. 2. Hospitalisation. Treatment with triple therapy of zinc, low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin was associated with significantly fewer hospitalisations compared with untreated patients of the public reference data. χ2 (1, N = 518) = 14.17; * P < 0.001.

1-s2.0-S0924857920304258-gr2.jpg

Fig. 3. All-cause deaths. Treatment with triple therapy of zinc, low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin was associated with numerically fewer all-cause deaths compared with untreated patients of the public reference data. n.s., not significant. χ2 (1, N = 518) = 1.98; P = 0.12.

1-s2.0-S0924857920304258-gr3.jpg
This paper isn’t worth the bandwidth to download it.

The greatest flaw is that their comparison group is “publicly available information”. No idea what that means and they don’t say. They admit that this “control group” has zero information about patient characteristics.

It’s garbage. Any attempt to compare their treatment group against a control group for which they have basically zero information is idiotic.

Because it doesn't work.

Derp.

He is an idiot.

You Bois get room.
View attachment 497264
Even the mainstream media is starting to report on Biden's inflation. I see you're ignorant and are closing your eyes and hoping it's going to go away. Let me tell you it isn't.

Even the mainstream media is starting to report on Biden's inflation. I see you're ignorant and are closing your eyes and hoping it's going to go away. Let me tell you it isn't.
How did Biden cause the price of lumber to go up?

Because it doesn't work.

Derp.

He is an idiot.

You Bois get room.
View attachment 497264
And now we move on to the subject change, because you know you're losing the debate on the current one.

They had the vaccine before Trump ever opened his big mouth about his hydroxychloroquine..

TOMORROW DEC. 7, 2020

We Had the Vaccine the Whole Time​

You may be surprised to learn that of the trio of long-awaited coronavirus vaccines, the most promising, Moderna’s mRNA-1273, which reported a 94.5 percent efficacy rate on November 16, had been designed by January 13. This was just two days after the genetic sequence had been made public in an act of scientific and humanitarian generosity that resulted in China’s Yong-Zhen Zhang’s being temporarily forced out of his lab. In Massachusetts, the Moderna vaccine design took all of one weekend. It was completed before China had even acknowledged that the disease could be transmitted from human to human, more than a week before the first confirmed coronavirus case in the United States. By the time the first American death was announced a month later, the vaccine had already been manufactured and shipped to the National Institutes of Health for the beginning of its Phase I clinical trial. This is — as the country and the world are rightly celebrating — the fastest timeline of development in the history of vaccines. It also means that for the entire span of the pandemic in this country, which has already killed more than 250,000 Americans, we had the tools we needed to prevent it .

Forum List

Back