Why did Fauci denounce Hydroxychloroquine?

The Democrat Cult is so insane with hate that they do not care how many people that they have killed.
Big Tech even censored talking about using hydroxychloroquine to save lives.
If President Trump had said that people should NOT use hydroxychloroquine, they would have attacked him for that also.

The answer is simple. As a professional in his field, Fauci obeyed the law and repeated several times the drug was not registered in the US for use against covid.
There is no need for conspiracy theories or blaming him. If he had disobeyed the law like trump and fox did, you would want his blood so stop your immature hypocrisy dickhead.
Fauci lied to you and you believed him
Fauci lied and people died
The Democrat Party is a crazy cult

He never lied to me because I checked what he said and it's fact. Its not my fault you can research things.
The real reason was not the absence of that drug that killed them. It was trump dithering for 3 weeks because he knew it would destroy his re election chances. He was right. He dithered and the people chucked him out.
You believe what you want son but believing a lie all your life doesn't make it fact. You're brain in that respect and more than likely always will be.

The Democrat Cult is so insane with hate that they do not care how many people that they have killed.
If President Trump had said that people should NOT use hydroxychloroquine, they would have attacked him for that also.

The answer is simple. As a professional in his field, Fauci obeyed the law and repeated several times the drug was not registered in the US for use against covid.
There is no need for conspiracy theories or blaming him. If he had disobeyed the law like trump and fox did, you would want his blood so stop your immature hypocrisy dickhead.

He never lied to me because I checked what he said and it's fact. Its not my fault you can research things.
The real reason was not the absence of that drug that killed them. It was trump dithering for 3 weeks because he knew it would destroy his re election chances. He was right. He dithered and the people chucked him out.
You believe what you want son but believing a lie all your life doesn't make it fact. You're brain in that respect and more than likely always will be.
cultist

cultist

That answer confirms exactly what I said about you. If you have nothing to say, say nothing rather than make a fool of yourself.

Liberals often state Fox News always lies.

Yet it was Fox News that told me hydroxychloroquine worked if used early. Dr. Marc Siegel, a Fox News contributor, stated it proved effective on his father who was suffering with COVID-19.

everyone who denounces Fauci is written off as a right-wing nut. i'm talking about centrists like Tom Cotton, Louie Gohmert, Rand Paul, Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz, and Trump himself

we need to ask Fauci until the cows come home how does he know for sure China didn't do it on purpose to make Trump lose in 2020?

cultist

That answer confirms exactly what I said about you. If you have nothing to say, say nothing rather than make a fool of yourself.
dude you are a knuttjob
fauci killed people and you are attempting to defend him

Forum List

Back