Why did Fauci denounce Hydroxychloroquine?

you realize that is a contradictory sentence right? It's pertinent but it's not pertinent is your sentence. too fking funny you clown.
It's pertinent because it's a description of the results of their data. You should pay attention to what the authors say about their data and not cherry pick the one statement that you think is important.

Do you understand what statistical significance means?

It is pertinent. What is pertinent about it is that the study did not show statistical significance so the conclusion is that the drug was of no benefit.
you realize that is a contradictory sentence right? It's pertinent but it's not pertinent is your sentence. too fking funny you clown.
I noticed that also
This guy is defeated, making circular contradictory assumptions and stating that we “read wrong”

It's pertinent because it's a description of the results of their data. You should pay attention to what the authors say about their data and not cherry pick the one statement that you think is important.

Dude, I'm totally done with you at this point. Take your contradictory circle jerk somewhere else. We be done. Bye!!!

Pertinent is pertinent.

It is pertinent. What is pertinent about it is that the study did not show statistical significance so the conclusion is that the drug was of no benefit.
I noticed that also
This guy is defeated, making circular contradictory assumptions and stating that we “read wrong”
I'm done with him now, I've proven him the circle jerk.

Dude, I'm totally done with you at this point. Take your contradictory circle jerk somewhere else. We be done. Bye!!!

Pertinent is pertinent.
I'm just asking if you understand what it means to have statistical significance?

Do you or don't you?

He didn't "denounce it", he stated facts: studies didn't show it particlarly effective against Covid-19 DUH.

:lol:

Stupid fucking Nazis.

219 peer reviewed studies show it HIGHLY effective. One non-reviewed study funded by your Reich claims otherwise.

Dr. Mengele-Fauci ignored the science and promoted the politics - all because HCQ is cheap and non-formulary, and Mengele was all about stuffing his pockets with cash.

No they don't clueless moron

Name to me ONE that you think is a solid study.

Henry Ford study indicated some mild positive outcomes, but was quickly found to be a very flawed study because they simultaniously gave patients steroids that ARE known to have clear positive effects by supressing over-active immune response.

When Trump himself got seriously sick with Covid-19 he didn't take HCQ, he took steroids and monoclonal antibodies, aka TREATMENTS THAT WORK. That tells everything you need to know.

Last edited:
I noticed that also
You've proven to have no idea what you're talking about.

I noticed that also
So many have me on ignore because I batter them with facts and they just can’t stand to see it
The moderators could confirm this but I Don’t Have One Single Poster on Ignore. I want to see all of their silly ass shit, it does not harm nor frighten me, I don’t hide.

Where did they say it wasn't enough? It says the benefits are in line with other studies, Clown.
Yes. The benefits are zero, which is in line with other studies. Jesus, read the damn study.
Quote where it says the "benefits are zero".
Outcomes did not differ by HCQ treatment status
That doesn't say "zero benefits". Clown.
What does it say then?

Where did they say it wasn't enough? It says the benefits are in line with other studies, Clown.
Yes. The benefits are zero, which is in line with other studies. Jesus, read the damn study.
What does it say then?

Learn to read.

What does it say then?

Learn to read.
Do you actually understand what that means?

What does it say then?

Learn to read.
It means you can't show where it says "zero benefits", Clown.

Did he hate Trump so much he wanted people to die? Is he just a cold blooded killer? Is he just an ignorant boob? Could he make more money by pushing something else? Personally, i think its all of the above but i want to hear from all of you.
When did he denounce Hydroxy? Can you post the quote of what he said?

What does it say then?

Learn to read.
It means you can't show where it says "zero benefits", Clown.
Either you're too stupid to know what it means or your too big of a coward to say what it means.

Do you understand what that statement means or not?

Spoiler, that statement means there's zero benefits.

Pay attention when it's going on. Trump said that HCQ could help to alleviate symptoms, and was being prescribed by many doctors to mitigate the side-effects of the Corona Virus, and even as a precautionary measure. All of which was true.

Fauci and the Left respond: It is not a CURE, and Trump is a LIAR for claiming that it is a CURE!

Which of course Trump never said or claimed.

Just one of Trump's "thousands of lies."

The Left is evil.
Can you post a quote of Fauci calling Trump a liar? I won’t question him saying that hydroxy isn’t a cure because that true, it isn’t.

Forum List

Back