Why did Fauci denounce Hydroxychloroquine?

Rule of thumb, when everyone says it, it says it
You all suffer from the same misinformation.

I was trying to explain that the studies they were quoting had weak evidence and that studies with much stronger methods were all negative. This poster kept bringing up peer review as if that mattered. It doesn't. Peer review doesn't make weak methods better. It just makes sure that the methods are followed as best as they can.

I tried explaining this but the other poster wouldn't listen. As I said in post 294, he kept talking about peer review. I'm talking about methodology. In no way does I say that peer review doesn't look at methodology. I was trying to explain that methodology is what determines the strength of a paper, not peer review.

None of you guys have the slightest inkling of what you're talking about.
Fauci Lied, People and Businesses Died.

Easy. There's no money in HCQ.
no money in aspirin either, and HCQ is widely used for other treatments, wtf is your point?

...and oh wait, government ALREADY BOUGHT 63 million doses of HCQ, so money was already made:

no money in aspirin either,
do you know what the number one treatment to stop heart attacks is? Baby aspirin. 81 miligrams daily. My guess is more than 80 million people take a daily dose of aspirin to avoid a heart attack. Here's the link:

you think there's no money in it? hahahahahahahahahaha if demofks weren't stupid they'd be nothing.........oh wait, that's them too... damn

Last edited:
do you know what the number one treatment to stop heart attacks is? Baby aspirin. 81 miligrams daily. My guess is more than 80 million people take a daily dose of aspirin to avoid a heart attack. Here's the link:

you think there's no money in it? hahahahahahahahahaha if demofks weren't stupid they'd be nothing.........oh wait, that's them too... damn
About 58 BILLION aspirin are consumed annually....................but there is no money in it. :cuckoo:

About 58 BILLION aspirin are consumed annually....................but there is no money in it. :cuckoo:
it's obvious he was just another throw and go demofk.

Rule of thumb, when everyone says it, it says it
You all suffer from the same misinformation.

I was trying to explain that the studies they were quoting had weak evidence and that studies with much stronger methods were all negative. This poster kept bringing up peer review as if that mattered. It doesn't. Peer review doesn't make weak methods better. It just makes sure that the methods are followed as best as they can.

I tried explaining this but the other poster wouldn't listen. As I said in post 294, he kept talking about peer review. I'm talking about methodology. In no way does I say that peer review doesn't look at methodology. I was trying to explain that methodology is what determines the strength of a paper, not peer review.

None of you guys have the slightest inkling of what you're talking about.
Fauci Lied, People and Businesses Died.
What did he lie about? Can you show a quote?

Trials, as has been shown on other threads, were sabotaged from the beginning by increasing the dose (Recovery Trial). This would implicate anti-Trump insiders. There’s more money and in vaccinesBadger thinks Fauci craved the vaccine-deevelopment limelight, backing out of media that was searching for the origins. As he lies in the youtube video, watch only the facial movements, first with the sound turned off, where he mentions the D614G mutation. He gets it backwards. What you’ll behold, in vivid intuition, is a lying prima donna. That mutation should become famous, because it, an thusfar only it, uniquely and precisely links to the VSV virus, basis of ebola vaccine.

Post #406

Fauci has proven to be a lying, self-serving, perjurous, manipulating co-conspirator and CCP accomplice who funded and facilitated the epidemic that killed millions of people around the world. That SOB should be in a cell in GITMO for the rest of his life.

Trials, as has been shown on other threads, were sabotaged from the beginning by increasing the dose (Recovery Trial). This would implicate anti-Trump insiders. There’s more money and in vaccinesBadger thinks Fauci craved the vaccine-deevelopment limelight, backing out of media that was searching for the origins. As he lies in the youtube video, watch only the facial movements, first with the sound turned off, where he mentions the D614G mutation. He gets it backwards. What you’ll behold, in vivid intuition, is a lying prima donna. That mutation should become famous, because it, an thusfar only it, uniquely and precisely links to the VSV virus, basis of ebola vaccine.

Post #406
More pathetic lies.

The Democrat Cult is so insane with hate that they do not care how many people that they have killed.
Big Tech even censored talking about using hydroxychloroquine to save lives.
If President Trump had said that people should NOT use hydroxychloroquine, they would have attacked him for that also.

The answer is simple. As a professional in his field, Fauci obeyed the law and repeated several times the drug was not registered in the US for use against covid.
There is no need for conspiracy theories or blaming him. If he had disobeyed the law like trump and fox did, you would want his blood so stop your immature hypocrisy dickhead.

Did he hate Trump so much he wanted people to die? Is he just a cold blooded killer? Is he just an ignorant boob? Could he make more money by pushing something else? Personally, i think its all of the above but i want to hear from all of you.
Hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work. That’s why.

It’s really very simple.

“New study” was an observational retrospective study from the beginning of the pandemic.

Pretty useless in light of better studies done later.

The Democrat Cult is so insane with hate that they do not care how many people that they have killed.
Big Tech even censored talking about using hydroxychloroquine to save lives.
If President Trump had said that people should NOT use hydroxychloroquine, they would have attacked him for that also.

The answer is simple. As a professional in his field, Fauci obeyed the law and repeated several times the drug was not registered in the US for use against covid.
There is no need for conspiracy theories or blaming him. If he had disobeyed the law like trump and fox did, you would want his blood so stop your immature hypocrisy dickhead.
Fauci lied to you and you believed him
Fauci lied and people died
The Democrat Party is a crazy cult

Last edited:
Did he hate Trump so much he wanted people to die? Is he just a cold blooded killer? Is he just an ignorant boob? Could he make more money by pushing something else? Personally, i think its all of the above but i want to hear from all of you.
Hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work. That’s why.

It’s really very simple.

Not unusual. A smallish, quick study can produce false positives like this. You have to look at the entire body of work. And it's conclusive: scant evidence for efficacy.

Forum List

Back