Why did Fauci denounce Hydroxychloroquine?

2. Since you admit peer review looks at methodology, I will ask you again to show us the studies out of the 219 referenced where the peer review cited "weak evidence". So far you have failed miserably
Do you understand how peer review works?
Yes. Unlike you., Clown.
Fucking hilarious how you edited this out of my post.........I wonder why..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :banana: :banana:

1. You have yet to offer anything.............ANYTHING..........to back up your claim of "weak evidence"
And why do you think that there’s a way to “cite” a peer review making any claim?
1. You have yet to offer anything.............ANYTHING..........to back up your claim of "weak evidence"
And why do you think there’s a way to “cite” a peer review?

Go on. Tell me. Supposedly you know how peer review works.
Until you can address your claim of "weak evidence" in the 219 studies cited, you are a Clown.

I’ve addressed it page after page. Observational studies are basically always weaker levels of evidence than randomized clinical trials.

You constantly ignore this. You can’t respond to this fact.

I'm well aware of peer review.

Peer review doesn't take weak studies and make them stronger.

Studies based on weak methodology will always be weak.

Do you understand that methodologies impact the strength of those conclusions?

You are anti-science. You serve your Reich and spew whatever idiocy you think will do so.

Peer review takes weak studies and REJECTS them, you fucking moron. Which is why the link you provided was a NON-peer reviewed study - it was political propaganda and could not stand the rigors of the peer review process.

EVERY peer reviewed study, all 219 of them, have show significant success using hydroxychloroquine in treating. Mengele LIED about HCQ because he has financial ties to Merck.

The fucking ghoul was profiteering as American's died. And you cheered him on then, and continue to lie now - in a direct affront to scientific fact - because your fucking Reich is the ONLY thing you care about.

You're a disgusting pile of sub-human shit, Nazi.

2. Since you admit peer review looks at methodology, I will ask you again to show us the studies out of the 219 referenced where the peer review cited "weak evidence". So far you have failed miserably
Do you understand how peer review works?
Yes. Unlike you., Clown.
Fucking hilarious how you edited this out of my post.........I wonder why..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :banana: :banana:

And why do you think that there’s a way to “cite” a peer review making any claim?
And why do you think there’s a way to “cite” a peer review?

Go on. Tell me. Supposedly you know how peer review works.
Until you can address your claim of "weak evidence" in the 219 studies cited, you are a Clown.

I’ve addressed it page after page. Observational studies are basically always weaker levels of evidence than randomized clinical trials.

You constantly ignore this. You can’t respond to this fact.
When will you figure out that nobody her gives a flying flip what you claim, Clown.

You have failed to show anything that demonstrates the 219 peer reviewed studies are based on "weak evidence".

So, until you can bring evidence of that just STFU.

Did he hate Trump so much he wanted people to die? Is he just a cold blooded killer? Is he just an ignorant boob? Could he make more money by pushing something else? Personally, i think its all of the above but i want to hear from all of you.
Here goes. Your insane.

EVERY peer reviewed study, all 219 of them, have show significant success using hydroxychloroquine in treating
That’s not actually true. You didn’t actually look at the studies, just accepted the lies as truth.

This is but one of those studies cited by your source as being successful. I picked it because it’s peer reviewed, a randomized clinical trial. What did it find?

No benefit.

Quoted from the abstract: Interpretation: HC§AZ does not facilitate virologic cure in patients with mild or asymptomatic Covid-19.

You are anti-science. You serve your Reich and spew whatever idiocy you think will do so.

Peer review takes weak studies and REJECTS them, you fucking moron. Which is why the link you provided was a NON-peer reviewed study - it was political propaganda and could not stand the rigors of the peer review process.

EVERY peer reviewed study, all 219 of them, have show significant success using hydroxychloroquine in treating. Mengele LIED about HCQ because he has financial ties to Merck.

The fucking ghoul was profiteering as American's died. And you cheered him on then, and continue to lie now - in a direct affront to scientific fact - because your fucking Reich is the ONLY thing you care about.

Just because your boy listened to the pillow pinhead & other jerkoffs doesn't mean the drug works & Fauci did not profit off this pandemic, you asswipe. Seek help soon. Cicadis have invaded your brain.

You have failed to show anything that demonstrates the 219 peer reviewed studies are based on "weak evidence".
As I quoted above, some of the studies that are supposedly showing benefit aren’t even statistically significant.

Here’s another one. Prospective trial. The website claims it’s showing benefit. It doesn’t. Quoted from the study:
Conclusion Most of the patients with COVID-19 presented with mild disease and exhibited a clinical trajectory not similar to other countries. Outcomes did not differ by HCQ treatment status in line with other concluded studies on the benefit of using HCQ in the treatment of COVID-19.

219 peer reviewed studies show it HIGHLY effective. One non-reviewed study funded by your Reich claims otherwise.
You think studies in the New England Journal of Medicine aren’t reviewed?

You realize that it’s probably the most prestigious medical journal in the world, right?

You think this is the New England Journal of Medicine?

I asked at the start what you thought you would gain by lying. The question still stands. Mengele was stuffing his pockets, you merely demonstrate your ignorance and lack of education.

219 peer reviewed studies show it HIGHLY effective. One non-reviewed study funded by your Reich claims otherwise.
You think studies in the New England Journal of Medicine aren’t reviewed?

You realize that it’s probably the most prestigious medical journal in the world, right?

You think this is the New England Journal of Medicine?

I asked at the start what you thought you would gain by lying. The question still stands. Mengele was stuffing his pockets, you merely demonstrate your ignorance and lack of education.
It’s not, it’s a website that has aggregated studies and has been shown above to lie about those studies results knowing that someone like you won’t notice.

I cited several negative studies from the NEJM and a few from JAMA which oddly you’ve claimed weren’t peer reviewed.

Last edited:

Your website also claims things are peer reviewed when I don't see that as true.

Claims that this is peer reviewed:

It's a letter to the editor. Those aren't peer reviewed.

It’s not, it’s a website that has aggregated studies and has been shown above to lie about those studies results knowing that someone like you won’t notice.

I cited several negative studies from the NEJM and a few from JAMA which oddly you’ve claimed weren’t peer reviewed.

So what we have is an appeal to authority logical fallacy.

You tossed out NEJM as an attempt to deflect from your weak and dishonest arguments based on credibility unrelated to the material you present.

The question remains, you lost this well over a year ago. That HCQ is effective is established scientific fact. No one is debating it. Why then, do you continue to lie? Because ORANGE MAN BAD? Because UBER ALLES DEMOCRAT? Because you're an ignorant fascist who hates science?

So what we have is an appeal to authority logical fallacy.

You tossed out NEJM as an attempt to deflect from your weak and dishonest arguments based on credibility unrelated to the material you present.

The question remains, you lost this well over a year ago. That HCQ is effective is established scientific fact. No one is debating it. Why then, do you continue to lie? Because ORANGE MAN BAD? Because UBER ALLES DEMOCRAT? Because you're an ignorant fascist who hates science?
"No one is debating it" is absolute nonsense. If people aren't debating it, it's because it was abandoned for lack of evidence. As I pointed out in your sourcing, even the papers you claim prove it's efficacy don't make that claim.

I didn't toss out the NEJM claim other than to disprove your lie that I cited papers which weren't peer reviewed. You lied. You said something false. I quoted papers that were published in respected peer reviewed journals and you claimed otherwise.

I notice you don't respond to my posts that demonstrate your claims are lies. You just bounce right over them. Totally ignorant in your own arrogance.

Just because your boy listened to the pillow pinhead & other jerkoffs doesn't mean the drug works & Fauci did not profit off this pandemic, you asswipe. Seek help soon. Cicadis have invaded your brain.

How do you "know" fauXI's wealth and where it came from?

Indeed, we do know how the "middle class" biden klan became uber rich - selling access, arranging kickbacks of us foreign aid etc.

Fauci is the single highest paid bureaucrat in all of government.
And Joe Biden has found that government service can be quite lucrative.
If you know how to leverage your office properly.

As I quoted above, some of the studies that are supposedly showing benefit aren’t even statistically significant.

Here’s another one. Prospective trial. The website claims it’s showing benefit. It doesn’t. Quoted from the study:
Conclusion Most of the patients with COVID-19 presented with mild disease and exhibited a clinical trajectory not similar to other countries. Outcomes did not differ by HCQ treatment status in line with other concluded studies on the benefit of using HCQ in the treatment of COVID-19.

but there is this information in the report you linked:

Time to clinical recovery was shorter among patients who received HCQ, but this difference did not reach statistical significance.

Forum List

Back