Why did Republicans nominate Trump? Racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Seriously, I don't get it. Although I'm glad they did - Jeb Bush or John Kasich would have had a much better chance of beating Hillary. Thank you!

THANK YOU!

Last edited:
It's a damn good question. I guess it has to do with the "secret" Trump vote the Trump campaign likes to refer to.

You mean all those "closet racists" who are ashamed to openly admit they want a racist president? The funny thing about those "dog whistles" - is that we can all hear them.

Seriously, I don't get it. Although I'm glad they did - Jeb Bush or John Kasich would have had a much better chance of beating Hillary. Thank you!

Trump won because the so called GOP leadership in Congress rolled over and played dead on illegal immigration, sanctuary cities and other issues, they gave BO just about everything he wanted.

Trump won because the so called GOP leadership in Congress rolled over and played dead on illegal immigration, sanctuary cities and other issues, they gave BO just about everything he wanted.

And you believed Trump about the "wall" and "mass deportation" and the "deportation force"...? Even Jeb Bush told you all that that would never happen.

And you believed Trump about the "wall" and "mass deportation" and the "deportation force"...? Even Jeb Bush told you all that that would never happen.

Actually no, the deportation won't happen because of legal issues. A wall might be possible, but more INS agents on the ground would be better. Defunding sanctuary cities and deporting felons would work to a fair degree.

Actually no, the deportation won't happen because of legal issues. A wall might be possible, but more INS agents on the ground would be better. Defunding sanctuary cities and deporting felons would work to a fair degree.

Why don't you believe in state's rights to have sanctuary cities? Don't you believe President Obama is already deporting felons? What would Adolf Trump do differently - have a Gestapo Immigration Force (GIF)?

Why don't you believe in state's rights to have sanctuary cities? Don't you believe President Obama is already deporting felons? What would Adolf Trump do differently - have a Gestapo Immigration Force (GIF)?
Because the welfare funding for those sanctuary cities comes from our Federal Taxes.
But you already knew that.

Okay wise guy, immigration legal and illegal is a federal matter. And don't even try to sell anyone BO is doing much on deporting felons. His admin missed Kate Steinle's killer for one and enforcing immigration laws is not Gestapo genius.

Why did you nominate Hillary?

Deflection noted. Start your own thread.

Address my post, or risk having your thread derailed.

That's the problem. You can't answer me. You can't explain why you nominated one of the most corrupt American politicians of our generation. You're a coward who loves to weasel out of answering pointed questions.

So why did you nominate Hillary? For what reasons? How can you so easily ignore or dismiss the actions such a corrupt individual? What potential benefits could she have that would outweigh all of the lies and misbehavior she's engaged in? I will keep asking that question as a response to any further replies you have for my posts.

Last edited:
Why did you nominate Hillary?

Deflection noted. Start your own thread.

Address my post, or risk having your thread derailed.

That's the problem. You can't answer me. You can't explain why you nominated one of the most corrupt American politicians of our generation. You're a coward who loves to weasel out of answering pointed questions.

So why did you nominate Hillary? For what reasons?How can you so easily ignore or dismiss such a corrupt individual? What potential benefits could she have that would outweigh all of the lies and misbehavior she's engaged in? I will keep asking that question as a response to any further replies you have for my posts.

Look, retard, can't you see the obvious? Hillary was (and is) our strongest candidate - and she is kicking Trump's ass in all the major polls - including swing states. You idiots had a chance to nominate Bush or Kasich - but instead nominated Adolf Trump. It's that fucking simple...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back