Why did Republicans nominate Trump? Racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you nominate Hillary?

Deflection noted. Start your own thread.

Address my post, or risk having your thread derailed.

That's the problem. You can't answer me. You can't explain why you nominated one of the most corrupt American politicians of our generation. You're a coward who loves to weasel out of answering pointed questions.

So why did you nominate Hillary? For what reasons?How can you so easily ignore or dismiss such a corrupt individual? What potential benefits could she have that would outweigh all of the lies and misbehavior she's engaged in? I will keep asking that question as a response to any further replies you have for my posts.

Look, retard, can't you see the obvious? Hillary was (and is) our strongest candidate - and she is kicking Trump's ass in all the major polls - including swing states. You idiots had a chance to nominate Bush or Kasich - but instead nominated Adolf Trump. It's that fucking simple...

The fact you're comparing Trump to Hitler, as all of you liberal trolls love to do, demonstrates you have no other reasons other than "She's the best!" for why you nominated her. Talk about not doing your research.

Absolutely pathetic.

Seriously, I don't get it. Although I'm glad they did - Jeb Bush or John Kasich would have had a much better chance of beating Hillary. Thank you!

Well, my friend...they tried McCain and got derailed by Palin....Then they tried Romney and found out he was too much of what they later labeled a "RINO"....They also tried tea baggers and when that also failed, they went with a charlatan clown who better reflected their insanity.

Seriously, I don't get it. Although I'm glad they did - Jeb Bush or John Kasich would have had a much better chance of beating Hillary. Thank you!

Well, my friend...they tried McCain and got derailed by Palin....Then they tried Romney and found out he was too much of what they later labeled a "RINO"....They also tried tea baggers and when that also failed, they went with a charlatan clown who better reflected their insanity.

Yep, they nominated the bastard child of the Tea Party and Sarah Palin. Hilarious!

If, as expected, Hillary becomes our next president - will Trump supporters ever regret that they didn't support a more electable candidate? My guess is they won't.

Trump won because the so called GOP leadership in Congress rolled over and played dead on illegal immigration, sanctuary cities and other issues, they gave BO just about everything he wanted.

It is morons like Beagle who somehow are "convinced" (or have been convinced) that illegal immigration and sanctuary cities are the NUMBER ONE BIGGEST PROBLEM that we face as a nation......Trump picked up on the need to have a scapegoat (like any wanna-be dictator would) and chose all non-whites as the culprit. As childish as it is dangerous for any democratic republic..

Well, I haven't heard any substantive answers to the OP...

How ironic you want "substantive answers" from us, when you can't even explain the reasoning process by which you chose Hillary Clinton as your nominee.

Look, you little troll, I answered your deflective question - to which you rated as funny. Therefore, I'm done with you. Bye...

If, as expected, Hillary becomes our next president - will Trump supporters ever regret that they didn't support a more electable candidate? My guess is they won't.

Well, it's always been easier to cast stones than to build a house with them and a Clinton administration for the next 8 years will certainly provide the target to stone......

Well, I haven't heard any substantive answers to the OP...

How ironic you want "substantive answers" from us, when you can't even explain the reasoning process by which you chose Hillary Clinton as your nominee.

Look, you little troll, I answered your deflective question - to which you rated as funny. Therefore, I'm done with you. Bye...

Ha! Run away!

I reeeally hope you just put me on your ignore list. I would love nothing better.

Trump won because the so called GOP leadership in Congress rolled over and played dead on illegal immigration, sanctuary cities and other issues, they gave BO just about everything he wanted.

It is morons like Beagle who somehow are "convinced" (or have been convinced) that illegal immigration and sanctuary cities are the NUMBER ONE BIGGEST PROBLEM that we face as a nation......Trump picked up on the need to have a scapegoat (like any wanna-be dictator would) and chose all non-whites as the culprit. As childish as it is dangerous for any democratic republic..

Exactly. Hitler used the Jews. Trump uses the Brownies. NaziCons always need a boogeyman.

IMHO, the Republican Party is deeply divided much more so than the Democrats. The establishment Republicans have been loosing favor with a growing number of Republicans, first in the 90's with Clinton leading the country to the strongest economic growth in decades followed by Bush who was a huge disappointment. Then Democrats nominated and elected Obama and the Republican leadership was unable to stop him. The Republican party was ripe for a takeover. All that was needed was a charismatic leader, who was willing to buck the system and harness the anger these people were feeling.

Democrats say there is no way Trump can do what he says he will do. I think that is immaterial to Trump supporters. They want someone who will speak for them, to express the hate they feel toward Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks, Democrats, and the leaders in the Republican Party who have proved themselves inept at making conservative ideals work.

Ha! Run away!

I reeeally hope you just put me on your ignore list. I would love nothing better.

You know, you're rather childish and moronic....but I bet you already knew that. Seriously, go to bed or go light a cross somewhere.

Seriously, go to bed or go light a cross somewhere.

You mean one of these? All I had to do was plug it in. Imagine that.

images

IMHO, the Republican Party is deeply divided much more so than the Democrats. The establishment Republicans have been loosing favor with a growing number of Republicans, first in the 90's with Clinton leading the country to the strongest economic growth in decades followed by Bush who was a huge disappointment. Then Democrats nominated and elected Obama and the Republican leadership was unable to stop him. The Republican party was ripe for a takeover. All that was needed was a charismatic leader, who was willing to buck the system and harness the anger these people were feeling.

Democrats say there is no way Trump can do what he says he will do. I think that is immaterial to Trump supporters. They want someone who will speak for them, to express the hate they feel toward Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks, Democrats, and the leaders in the Republican Party who have proved themselves inept at making conservative ideals work.

Interesting observations. After reading your last paragraph - I have concluded that we have Obama to thank for the haters nominating Trump. Damn, what a backfire...for them.

As others have aptly stated, the democratic party....with all its many flaws, is at least a party of inclusion, while the republican party has long been a party of ideology...and when that ideology fails because it is anachronistic, the angry nut cases will embrace even a clown who can articulate their frustrations.

Ha! Run away!

You know, you're rather childish and moronic....but I bet you already knew that. Seriously, go to bed or go light a cross somewhere.

I agree. I detest moronic little trolls who try to bully threads and deflect because they have nothing intelligent to offer. This same little troll never addressed the OP - but instead immediately deflected to Hillary. Deflection is all they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back