Why did Republicans nominate Trump? Racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a racist?

57bdbfd61600002900bfe204.jpeg

The attention shows “we’ve made it,” a neo-Nazi website declared.

The 'Alt-Right' Is Thrilled By Hillary Clinton's Denunciation
RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!!

It's a damn good question. I guess it has to do with the "secret" Trump vote the Trump campaign likes to refer to.

You mean all those "closet racists" who are ashamed to openly admit they want a racist president? The funny thing about those "dog whistles" - is that we can all hear them.
You mean imagine them. Since humans can't hear dog whistles, does that make you non-human? Tell us, what IS the smell of the color nine in your world?

It's a damn good question. I guess it has to do with the "secret" Trump vote the Trump campaign likes to refer to.

You mean all those "closet racists" who are ashamed to openly admit they want a racist president? The funny thing about those "dog whistles" - is that we can all hear them.
You mean imagine them.

LMAO Shittingbull "imagines" everyone that supports Trump and not Hitlery is a racist.

Of course Shittingbull see's racists under every bush and blade of grass and wouldn't know a real racist if she ever met on.

Why did you nominate Hillary?

Deflection noted. Start your own thread.

Address my post, or risk having your thread derailed.

That's the problem. You can't answer me. You can't explain why you nominated one of the most corrupt American politicians of our generation. You're a coward who loves to weasel out of answering pointed questions.

So why did you nominate Hillary? For what reasons?How can you so easily ignore or dismiss such a corrupt individual? What potential benefits could she have that would outweigh all of the lies and misbehavior she's engaged in? I will keep asking that question as a response to any further replies you have for my posts.

Look, retard, can't you see the obvious? Hillary was (and is) our strongest candidate - and she is kicking Trump's ass in all the major polls - including swing states. You idiots had a chance to nominate Bush or Kasich - but instead nominated Adolf Trump. It's that fucking simple...

The polls show 42% for Trump.

That isn't an anomaly.

Whose the retard ? Retard (that's a hint).

Seriously, I don't get it. Although I'm glad they did - Jeb Bush or John Kasich would have had a much better chance of beating Hillary. Thank you!

THANK YOU!

Dumbass OP.

Ask the question and then query the answer in the same line.

You really are one pathetic human being.

RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!!

RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!!

You should get that on a tshirt. It'll help the people that don't know you yet.

Just keeping it understandable for you guys.. that is your stock response to everything you disagree with.

RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!!

Of course, you occasionally mix it up with:

HOMOPHOBE!! HOMOPHOBE!! HOMOPHOBE!!!

:lmao:

Just keeping it understandable for you guys.. that is your stock response to everything you disagree with.

Either would be good for you to have on a tshirt. They both identify you quite well.

Either would be good for you to have on a tshirt. They both identify you quite well.

Thanks for making my point. Care to point out anything I have ever said that is racist or homophobic? Yeah.... mkay.. you racist asshole.

More lies from the trash of the forum. Drug addicts? Alcoholics? Low IQ? Partial birth abortions that lived? Who knows what screwed up these losers, but it is clear they have many issues. Pathological lying is just the tip of the problems with these clowns.

More lies from the trash of the forum. Drug addicts? Alcoholics? Low IQ? Partial birth abortions that lived? Who knows what screwed up these losers, but it is clear they have many issues. Pathological lying is just the tip of the problems with these clowns.

Lakhota is a known Jew Hater and racist pig.

Well, I haven't heard any substantive answers to the OP...

How ironic you want "substantive answers" from us, when you can't even explain the reasoning process by which you chose Hillary Clinton as your nominee.

Look, you little troll, I answered your deflective question - to which you rated as funny. Therefore, I'm done with you. Bye...
He wants to suckle at her tit because no one ever loved him as a child. Mommy issues.

Thread summary:

Trump fans couldn't defend their awful candidate, so they squealed, wet themselves, and went into deflection overdrive.

It must suck for the Trump-losers that people have gotten sick of their PC, and have instead dared to point out that racists are racists. We can tell from their bitter loser weeping how we're hitting a sore spot, so we'll keep on punching there.

Enjoy losing even bigger, Trump-losers. And know we'll be laughing at you the whole time.

Thread summary:

Trump fans couldn't defend their awful candidate, so they squealed, wet themselves, and went into deflection overdrive.

It must suck for the Trump-losers that people have gotten sick of their PC, and have instead dared to point out that racists are racists. We can tell from their bitter loser weeping how we're hitting a sore spot, so we'll keep on punching there.

Enjoy losing even bigger, Trump-losers. And know we'll be laughing at you the whole time.

RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!! RACIST!!

Your stock answer to everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back