Why did Republicans nominate Trump? Racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike republicans the democrats are way too dependent upon the government for care from cradle to grave and have become passive, gullible, naive, while on the other hand the GOP has had enough of broken promises, beltway spins, and have no other choice but to fight back in the polling booth. The Tea Party was genesis of a movement that culminated with Trump. The question should be is how large is this movement and how systemic is it across party lines. Another pertinent question is how long will the loyal hard working Democrats tolerate the decline in their standard of living?

Seriously, I don't get it. Although I'm glad they did - Jeb Bush or John Kasich would have had a much better chance of beating Hillary. Thank you!

THANK YOU!

The democrat party is the party of racism..not theRepublican party....bill clinton praised his good friend and segregationist...and signer of the southern manifesto, j. william fulbright, and he belonged to a whites only golf course.....hilary praised robert byrd....a kleagle in the actual ku klux klan.....and obama sat in a racist church for 20 years and had the racist minister, jeremiah wright baptize his daughters, and he married him and michelle....

The party embraces openly and proudly racist groups....

la raza
black lives matter ...the black kkk
and every other racist group

So the only party that owned slaves, passed jim crow laws and now openly and proudly embraces racist groups...is the democrat party and it's leaders...

Seriously, I don't get it. Although I'm glad they did - Jeb Bush or John Kasich would have had a much better chance of beating Hillary. Thank you!

THANK YOU!

The democrat party is the party of racism..not theRepublican party....bill clinton praised his good friend and segregationist...and signer of the southern manifesto, j. william fulbright, and he belonged to a whites only golf course.....hilary praised robert byrd....a kleagle in the actual ku klux klan.....and obama sat in a racist church for 20 years and had the racist minister, jeremiah wright baptize his daughters, and he married him and michelle....

The party embraces openly and proudly racist groups....

la raza
black lives matter ...the black kkk
and every other racist group

So the only party that owned slaves, passed jim crow laws and now openly and proudly embraces racist groups...is the democrat party and it's leaders...

Not to mention, their entire ideology is predicated on the notion that minorities aren't capable of taking care of themselves.

It's hilarious to hear Trump NaziCons try to deflect by saying Hillary and Democrats are racists - especially since WE didn't nominate a racist like Trump.

Thread summary:

Trump fans couldn't defend their awful candidate, so they squealed, wet themselves, and went into deflection overdrive.

It must suck for the Trump-losers that people have gotten sick of their PC, and have instead dared to point out that racists are racists. We can tell from their bitter loser weeping how we're hitting a sore spot, so we'll keep on punching there.

Enjoy losing even bigger, Trump-losers. And know we'll be laughing at you the whole time.
Better thread summary...

Lonely leftist loser posts more idiotic shit in a desperate cry for attention.

The pathetic race mongers on this forum are disgusting individuals. Truly the trash of the forum.

Thread summary:

Trump fans couldn't defend their awful candidate, so they squealed, wet themselves, and went into deflection overdrive.

It must suck for the Trump-losers that people have gotten sick of their PC, and have instead dared to point out that racists are racists. We can tell from their bitter loser weeping how we're hitting a sore spot, so we'll keep on punching there.

Enjoy losing even bigger, Trump-losers. And know we'll be laughing at you the whole time.
Better thread summary...

Lonely leftist loser posts more idiotic shit in a desperate cry for attention.

The pathetic race mongers on this forum are disgusting individuals. Truly the trash of the forum.

NaziCons are wearing out that tired old strategy of "projection" - calling Democrats everything they are guilty of. It should be embarrassing to be so obvious.

Seriously, I don't get it. Although I'm glad they did - Jeb Bush or John Kasich would have had a much better chance of beating Hillary.

I can't help but blame the major media outlets. Which is why it's so ironic watching them scramble to do damage control, trying the thwart the very real populist threat that they created.

Seriously, I don't get it. Although I'm glad they did - Jeb Bush or John Kasich would have had a much better chance of beating Hillary.

I can't help but blame the major media outlets. Which is why it's so ironic watching them scramble to do damage control, trying the thwart the very real populist threat that they created.

So, you blame the "media" for the bastard child the Tea Party created? Interesting...

THANK YOU!
The Majority of the GOP voters in the Primary didn't nominate Trump. He took advantage of a divided field and a weak national party and won thanks to fringe elements that kept him competitive. I don't blame the GOP for Trump existing, I blame them for not stopping him.

THANK YOU!
The Majority of the GOP voters in the Primary didn't nominate Trump. He took advantage of a divided field and a weak national party and won thanks to fringe elements that kept him competitive. I don't blame the GOP for Trump existing, I blame them for not stopping him.
If the GOP kept any of the promises they made to get elected, Trump would not be the nominee. Unlike liberals, we get tired of the lies and move the scum out.

So, you blame the "media" for the bastard child the Tea Party created? Interesting...

Mostly, yeah. No candidate in history has received as much free press, with so little qualifications, as Donald Trump.

THANK YOU!
If the GOP kept any of the promises they made to get elected, Trump would not be the nominee. Unlike liberals, we get tired of the lies and move the scum out.
You moved scum in. There were plenty of really good candidates this year that folks could have rallied around who weren't RINO's. Kasich is amazingly conservative. Far more than folks realize. Cruz was the darling of the Tea Party movement as was Rubio. Walker and Perry have been popular conservative governors.

Instead, they all got crushed by Trump. I can understand rejecting Bush, Sen. Paul, Chris Christie, and some of the candidates. There were the usual neocons and establishment types in the hunt. But nominating Trump? Big mistake.

THANK YOU!
The American people are being robbed. They can feel it on an instinctual level. They know they are being robbed, but they don't understand the complex mechanisms behind it. So they were ripe for a demagogue who could simplify it and tell them it is "because Jews Mexicans".

The robbery is quite real. It really is happening. But it has nothing to do with Mexicans.

And both parties are complicit in the robbery. But the puppet masters in each party, and their propaganda organs, have gotten the rubes to blame all our troubles on the opposite party.

Divide and conquer. Get the rubes to point their fingers at each other, and never ever let them find fault within their own camps.

For nearly half a century, our House of Representatives has had a 98 percent re-election rate for incumbents who run for re-election. This, despite countless court mandated and legislative "campaign finance reforms".

98 percent re-election, despite single digit approval ratings.

Trump is correct when he says "the system is rigged". He is absolutely correct. And I have tried to communicate exactly how it is rigged, but when you are competing against "because Mexicans", you don't stand a chance. The divide-and-conquer strategy, coupled with the propaganda organs steadily dumbing down their viewers, have created a rube herd with the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker and memory retention like that of goldfish.

And we are losing jobs. Some are disappearing through competition with overseas labor, and some are disappearing due to automation. The automated jobs are never coming back, and politicians who promise to revitalize jobs never acknowledge that a lot of jobs are never coming back. They are lying assholes.

A lot of Americans have lost their jobs due to these factors, and a lot more Americans know their jobs are in jeopardy of going away, too.

Trump speaks to these fears. He doesn't have the answers, though. He pretends he does, but he doesn't.

And the right wing propaganda organs have been stoking fear with as much coal and bullshit as they can muster for a very long time.

Finally, the single biggest reason the GOP nominated Trump is because in the free market of candidates, he had way too much competition. Trump's support was around 25 percent, but the other 75 percent was split between a dozen other guys.

Trump should be sending Thank You gift baskets to all of them.

THANK YOU!
The American people are being robbed. They can feel it on an instinctual level. They know they are being robbed, but they don't understand the complex mechanisms behind it. So they were ripe for a demagogue who could simplify it and tell them it is "because Jews Mexicans".

The robbery is quite real. It really is happening. But it has nothing to do with Mexicans.

And both parties are complicit in the robbery. But the puppet masters in each party, and their propaganda organs, have gotten the rubes to blame all our troubles on the opposite party.

Divide and conquer. Get the rubes to point their fingers at each other, and never ever let them find fault within their own camps.

For nearly half a century, our House of Representatives has had a 98 percent re-election rate for incumbents who run for re-election. This, despite countless court mandated and legislative "campaign finance reforms".

98 percent re-election, despite single digit approval ratings.

Trump is correct when he says "the system is rigged". He is absolutely correct. And I have tried to communicate exactly how it is rigged, but when you are competing against "because Mexicans", you don't stand a chance. The divide-and-conquer strategy, coupled with the propaganda organs steadily dumbing down their viewers, have created a rube herd with the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker and memory retention like that of goldfish.

And we are losing jobs. Some are disappearing through competition with overseas labor, and some are disappearing due to automation. The automated jobs are never coming back, and politicians who promise to revitalize jobs never acknowledge that a lot of jobs are never coming back. They are lying assholes.

A lot of Americans have lost their jobs due to these factors, and a lot more Americans know their jobs are in jeopardy of going away, too.

Trump speaks to these fears. He doesn't have the answers, though. He pretends he does, but he doesn't.

And the right wing propaganda organs have been stoking fear with as much coal and bullshit as they can muster for a very long time.

Finally, the single biggest reason the GOP nominated Trump is because in the free market of candidates, he had way too much competition. Trump's support was around 25 percent, but the other 75 percent was split between a dozen other guys.

Trump should be sending Thank You gift baskets to all of them.

Congressional Republicans have fought hard to keep the economy stagnated during Obama's presidency. They have obstructed everything relating to job creation - including the American Jobs Act. Here is another interesting fact: When Republicans are in control - they ignore the deficit; when Democrats are in control - they fixate on the deficit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back