Why Did Republicans Seek To Cut Food Stamps Yet Are Content With Giving Israel...

Seriously tho...Look at Detriot. Republicans love to point out how bad its doing but they dont want to do anything to help. They much rather point at it and hold their noses like its a foreign country

Detroit dug its own hole. It doesn't deserve any help.

Look at this fine patriot here folks. Give him a hand.

If you think it's so patriotic to steal from responsible people in order to bail out Detroit from their complete and utter failures and absolve them from all the consequences of their irresponsible actions then write a check to Detroit out of your own personal bank account, otherwise shut the fuck up.

NmJcjoO.jpg

Seriously tho...Look at Detriot. Republicans love to point out how bad its doing but they dont want to do anything to help. They much rather point at it and hold their noses like its a foreign country

If you think it's so patriotic to steal from responsible people in order to bail out Detroit from their complete and utter failures and absolve them from all the consequences of their irresponsible actions then write a check to Detroit out of your own personal bank account, otherwise shut the fuck up.

No no we should steal from responsible people and give it to Israel. Look at that picture. I mean they need all the help they can get even if we have to steal it from our own people to do it

...a pointless 3 billion a year in aid? Guess what? It would still be the most powerful country in the Middle East without it. Talk about fostering dependence!

Let me all remind you on the stats on food stamps:

1) The average SNAP household receives $133 a month in benefits.

2) The average income of a SNAP household is $766 a MONTH.

3) 76% of people who receive SNAP have at least one dependent living in the household. These people receive 83% of all SNAP benefits.

SNAP Food Stamps Facts Myths and Realities

So, USMB republicans, how do you justify your political beliefs again?
How do you justify this?

food-2.jpg

Oh yeah... I remember now. It's Bush's fault. :lol:
Yes obviously the Great Recession would increase gov assistance.

Now, how do you justify supporting republicans?

Your messiah says the great recession is over, yet government assistance is way up.

Go back to the left wing instruction guide, and reread the part about keeping your propaganda points separate so that the contradictions are less obvious.

Surely the needy in the US could use the military hardware that the Israeli's....get....

No no we should steal from responsible people and give it to Israel. Look at that picture. I mean they need all the help they can get even if we have to steal it from our own people to do it

Did you not read my earlier post saying we shouldn't be sending out foreign aid when we can't even pay our own bills? No, of course you didn't. The truth would ruin your propaganda.

How much are you donating to Detroit, patriot?

94% of Republicans believe that Dweeb is an idiot.

Don't any of you anti-Semitic Liberals see the wisdom in having one friend in the Middle East?

A 4 billion dollar friend? Thats more like prostitution

No one is really all that interested in bailing out Detroit.

Yeah a prostitute who wants 4 billion in the middle east is more important than your backyard derp
Ultimately, yes. 4 billion is a drop in the bucket. Federal and state programs pay almost a TRILLION in benefits/year in the US. That 4 billion is like a day and a half of welfare.

you forgot to add the statement: "And that makes it ok"
OK??? Hell if I know. What I do know is that when a company is in bankruptcy, I won't buy stock. If they reorganize and I like their business plan and new leadership, I may.

...a pointless 3 billion a year in aid? Guess what? It would still be the most powerful country in the Middle East without it. Talk about fostering dependence!

Let me all remind you on the stats on food stamps:

1) The average SNAP household receives $133 a month in benefits.

2) The average income of a SNAP household is $766 a MONTH.

3) 76% of people who receive SNAP have at least one dependent living in the household. These people receive 83% of all SNAP benefits.

SNAP Food Stamps Facts Myths and Realities

So, USMB republicans, how do you justify your political beliefs again?
It's a covert attempt to take 50 pounds off your collective fat ass...figuratively speaking, of course.

Did you not read my earlier post saying we shouldn't be sending out foreign aid when we can't even pay our own bills? No, of course you didn't. The truth would ruin your propaganda.

How much are you donating to Detroit, patriot?

Billions

and yeah , someone said that ALL foreign aid should be ended . Yep , that's correct but until that happens I have no problem helping Israel keep its place in a sea of enemies !!

We should take the cost of going to war against ISIS out of Israel's aid money,

since they won't be helping us and since it's their region this is happening in.

cut food stamps
refuse to raise min wage
to hell with SS
to hell with educating our children

Foreign aid 1ST
American People take a number and get in line

Yes obviously the Great Recession would increase gov assistance.

Obama has been president for five and half years, troll. The public knows who owns this economy.

They sure do.

You can blow up a house with the press of a button.

It takes weeks or even months to build one new.

8 long years under Bush brought this nation to it's knees. Republicans have worked tirelessly to keep it there.

Don't any of you anti-Semitic Liberals see the wisdom in having one friend in the Middle East?

No one is really all that interested in bailing out Detroit. It is a failed experiment in Liberal politics. The Republicans may eventually start buying up foreclosed properties when the price is right, but there is no up side to sending a broken city boat loads of cash that they will blow the same way.
The Democrats say they want to help Motown, but no one is really doing much more than giving speeches.
Until Conservatives invest there and become a viable voter base, the DNC has no real need to do more than talk.

Watch! If Detroit ever votes close to 50% GOP, Dems will build tracks four wide for the gravy train.
Detroit wasn't the only city that suffered from GOP policies. In fact, Red southern states have suffered under conservative polices for over a hundred years.

so fire up a blunt I guess , or maybe fire up a bowl , I don't know CCaption . Point is that in some states you can buy pot with ebt , food stamp card . And , people have offered to buy my groceries with their ebt if I give them half in cash of what the bill came to . I knew an older lady 45 years ago , she had 10 kids in the late 20s , early 30s . She'd get 100 pound bags of essential food stuffs [ staples ] a few times a year . She was on welfare and feed her kids the staples . Her husband had worked on a railroad until he died of pneumonia .

No one is really all that interested in bailing out Detroit. It is a failed experiment in Liberal politics. The Republicans may eventually start buying up foreclosed properties when the price is right, but there is no up side to sending a broken city boat loads of cash that they will blow the same way.
The Democrats say they want to help Motown, but no one is really doing much more than giving speeches.
Until Conservatives invest there and become a viable voter base, the DNC has no real need to do more than talk.

Watch! If Detroit ever votes close to 50% GOP, Dems will build tracks four wide for the gravy train.
Detroit wasn't the only city that suffered from GOP policies. In fact, Red southern states have suffered under conservative polices for over a hundred years.

We just don't know no better....

Forum List

Back