Why Did Republicans Seek To Cut Food Stamps Yet Are Content With Giving Israel...

NmJcjoO.jpg
Aid to the Detriot population including those who are similar in other population centers is $22 Trillion.

Republicans believe that Jews are "God's favorite people". Even more than corporations. They believe that one day, if they are "good", the end times will come and conservatives who are "good" will float off into "Heaven". So they think that if they can shovel money to Jews, God will see that conservatives helped "God's favorite people" so God will like conservatives too.

That pretty much sums it up.
You know jack shit about Christianity and salvation, so STFU.

...a pointless 3 billion a year in aid? Guess what? It would still be the most powerful country in the Middle East without it. Talk about fostering dependence!

Let me all remind you on the stats on food stamps:

1) The average SNAP household receives $133 a month in benefits.

2) The average income of a SNAP household is $766 a MONTH.

3) 76% of people who receive SNAP have at least one dependent living in the household. These people receive 83% of all SNAP benefits.

SNAP Food Stamps Facts Myths and Realities

So, USMB republicans, how do you justify your political beliefs again?
How do you justify this?

food-2.jpg

Oh yeah... I remember now. It's Bush's fault. :lol:
Yes obviously the Great Recession would increase gov assistance.

Now, how do you justify supporting republicans?
The recession has been over for 4 years now. Typically dependence drops. This time it's increased every year.
Democrats are among the staunchest supporters of Israel, so it isnt a GOP thing.

Looks like another Billy Goose Egg fail troll thread.
Lol except that democrats understand the need for food stamps

I find it really pathetic some of you are actually defending our gov giving Israel the pointless 3 billion a year.

...a pointless 3 billion a year in aid? Guess what? It would still be the most powerful country in the Middle East without it. Talk about fostering dependence!

3) 76% of people who receive SNAP have at least one dependent living in the household. These people receive 83% of all SNAP benefits.

Don't want to hear it.
There is no cut. Its a reduction in a mandated annual increase.

How do you justify this?

food-2.jpg

The recession has been over for 4 years now. Typically dependence drops. This time it's increased every year.
Democrats are among the staunchest supporters of Israel, so it isnt a GOP thing.

Food stamps and disability are the drivers of the Obama economy.

I find it really pathetic some of you are actually defending our gov giving Israel the pointless 3 billion a year.
It's hardly pointless. Israel is a major ally.
Of course you're too stupid to know the US gives Egypt and Jordan more aid than that every year. Why dont you complain about that, you stinking troll?

How do you justify this?

food-2.jpg

And Republicans understand the need for jobs, and the policies and practices that lead to jobs.

Lift the ban on crude oil exports. Open the eastern Gulf of Mexico, the OCS, and ANWR. :slap:
Quit spreading lies and misinformation about hydraulic fracturing.

It's hardly pointless. Israel is a major ally.
Of course you're too stupid to know the US gives Egypt and Jordan more aid than that every year. Why dont you complain about that, you stinking troll?
A major ally huh? That's how you justify giving Israel, a powerful nation, 3 billion a year, yet dirt poor Americans trying to feed their kids don't deserve any help?

You have issues.

How do you justify this?

food-2.jpg

What does that even mean? The amount we spend on food stamps is a tiny fraction to what we spend on defense.

Cutting food stamps doesn't get you nearly the negative press that trimming a nickle off of Israel does.

How do you justify this?

food-2.jpg

What does that even mean? The amount we spend on food stamps is a tiny fraction to what we spend on defense.
Look at my chart above, you twit. Would you rather that chart reflect the increase in jobs?

I didn't think so. :slap:

Look at my chart above, you twit. Would you rather that chart reflect the increase in jobs?

I didn't think so. :slap:
Jobs? We've had more job growth under Obama than both Bush and Reagan.

Looks like another Billy Goose Egg fail troll thread.[/QUOTE]
Lol except that democrats understand the need for food stamps[/QUOTE]
Food stamps and disability are the drivers of the Obama economy.[/QUOTE]
What does that even mean? The amount we spend on food stamps is a tiny fraction to what we spend on defense.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think so. :slap:[/QUOTE]
Jobs? We've had more job growth under Obama than both Bush and Reagan.[/QUOTE]
:lol: According to the Liberal Number-fixers.

The only true job growth in this country reside in industries that Democrats and Liberals want to destroy - hydrocarbons.

You have just been bitch-slapped twice in the same thread. :slap:

I believe this is a first!
jobs.png

Lol except that democrats understand the need for food stamps[/QUOTE]
Food stamps and disability are the drivers of the Obama economy.[/QUOTE]
What does that even mean? The amount we spend on food stamps is a tiny fraction to what we spend on defense.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think so. :slap:[/QUOTE]
Jobs? We've had more job growth under Obama than both Bush and Reagan.[/QUOTE]
:lol: According to the Liberal Number-fixers.

The only true job growth in this country reside in industries that Democrats and Liberals want to destroy - hydrocarbons.

You have just been bitch-slapped twice in the same thread. :slap:

I believe this is a first!
View attachment 32091
I'm lost. What exactly was the bitch slap? Your irrelevant graph or trying to read your jumbled post of [/QUOTE]s?

How much money have we spent on the so called war on poverty? Adjusted for inflation the most common figure is 22 trillion give or take a trillion yet the impact on poverty in the country has been minimal given the amount spent. Who wants to justify continuing that type of spending given the results.

Forum List

Back