Why Did Republicans Seek To Cut Food Stamps Yet Are Content With Giving Israel...

so fire up a blunt I guess , or maybe fire up a bowl , I don't know CCaption . Point is that in some states you can buy pot with ebt , food stamp card . And , people have offered to buy my groceries with their ebt if I give them half in cash of what the bill came to . I knew an older lady 45 years ago , she had 10 kids in the late 20s , early 30s . She'd get 100 pound bags of essential food stuffs [ staples ] a few times a year . She was on welfare and feed her kids the staples . Her husband had worked on a railroad until he died of pneumonia .
They had food stamps in 1968?

Detroit dug its own hole. It doesn't deserve any help.

Look at this fine patriot here folks. Give him a hand.

If you think it's so patriotic to steal from responsible people in order to bail out Detroit from their complete and utter failures and absolve them from all the consequences of their irresponsible actions then write a check to Detroit out of your own personal bank account, otherwise shut the fuck up.

No no we should steal from responsible people and give it to Israel. Look at that picture. I mean they need all the help they can get even if we have to steal it from our own people to do it

Did you not read my earlier post saying we shouldn't be sending out foreign aid when we can't even pay our own bills? No, of course you didn't. The truth would ruin your propaganda.

How much are you donating to Detroit, patriot?

Billions

Look at this fine patriot here, folks. He spends his time on the Internet crying about the poor people of Detroit, yet can't even conjure up so much as a nickle to help them in their plight. Looks like he expects everyone else to do it for him. Give him a hand.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Why?

Ummmmmmm.... 'cause the Israelis will kill more Radical Muslims with the money than SNAP beneficiaries would?
wink_smile.gif

If you think it's so patriotic to steal from responsible people in order to bail out Detroit from their complete and utter failures and absolve them from all the consequences of their irresponsible actions then write a check to Detroit out of your own personal bank account, otherwise shut the fuck up.

No no we should steal from responsible people and give it to Israel. Look at that picture. I mean they need all the help they can get even if we have to steal it from our own people to do it

Did you not read my earlier post saying we shouldn't be sending out foreign aid when we can't even pay our own bills? No, of course you didn't. The truth would ruin your propaganda.

How much are you donating to Detroit, patriot?

Billions

Look at this fine patriot here, folks. He spends his time on the Internet crying about the poor people of Detroit, yet can't even conjure up so much as a nickle to help them in their plight. Looks like he expects everyone else to do it for him. Give him a hand.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You're right because my nickles will save the entire city

crying-asian-man-o.gif

so fire up a blunt I guess , or maybe fire up a bowl , I don't know CCaption .

You can put it in a brownie but hypothetical weed doesnt get you buzzed no matter how you use it lol

Point is that in some states you can buy pot with ebt , food stamp card .

Hypothetically yes, actually? Nope

And , people have offered to buy my groceries with their ebt if I give them half in cash of what the bill came to . I knew an older lady 45 years ago , she had 10 kids in the late 20s , early 30s . She'd get 100 pound bags of essential food stuffs [ staples ] a few times a year . She was on welfare and feed her kids the staples . Her husband had worked on a railroad until he died of pneumonia .

Man fuck outta here with a story from half a century ago lmao

...a pointless 3 billion a year in aid? Guess what? It would still be the most powerful country in the Middle East without it. Talk about fostering dependence!

Let me all remind you on the stats on food stamps:

1) The average SNAP household receives $133 a month in benefits.

2) The average income of a SNAP household is $766 a MONTH.

3) 76% of people who receive SNAP have at least one dependent living in the household. These people receive 83% of all SNAP benefits.

SNAP Food Stamps Facts Myths and Realities

So, USMB republicans, how do you justify your political beliefs again?
How do you justify this?

food-2.jpg

Oh yeah... I remember now. It's Bush's fault. :lol:
Yes obviously the Great Recession would increase gov assistance.

Now, how do you justify supporting republicans?
The recession has been over for 4 years now. Typically dependence drops. This time it's increased every year.
Democrats are among the staunchest supporters of Israel, so it isnt a GOP thing.

Looks like another Billy Goose Egg fail troll thread.

this CCaption guy reminds me of Tommy Viltor [think his name is] . Tommy said , hey dude Benghazi was 2 years ago to Brett Baeir [sp] . Yeah , 50 years ago CC , just gives you some perspective and probably some knowledge .

this CCaption guy reminds me of Tommy Viltor [think his name is] . Tommy said , hey dude Benghazi was 2 years ago to Brett Baeir [sp] . Yeah , 50 years ago CC , just gives you some perspective and probably some knowledge .

Personal anecdotes dont mean shit but thanks

well , I'll keep posting them as lots on the board may remember . Besides that , as I said , in some states marijuana can be bought with EBT cards and that ain't personal CClosed .

Seriously tho...Look at Detriot. Republicans love to point out how bad its doing but they dont want to do anything to help. They much rather point at it and hold their noses like its a foreign country

Don't Taze Me pretty CLEARLY stated that he doesn't think we should be providing ANY foreign aid, when we're broke ourselves. I concur.

And fuck Detroit. Why is Detroit my problem?

Seriously tho...Look at Detriot. Republicans love to point out how bad its doing but they dont want to do anything to help. They much rather point at it and hold their noses like its a foreign country

Don't Taze Me pretty CLEARLY stated that he doesn't think we should be providing ANY foreign aid, when we're broke ourselves. I concur.

America? No?

America? No?

So? I'm sick of the bail out mentality. Why should I have to continuously bailout those who have failed?

America? No?

So? I'm sick of the bail out mentality. Why should I have to continuously bailout those who have failed?

Its an entire city not a guy who blew his money on strippers. Lets see why we should help our own....uhhh

Boost the economy
Jobs
Health of the Nation (not just you)
Decreased crime
Better Education which helps the next generation (I know, that doesnt help you but stay with me)
Moral Boost
Increased Viability

Or we can give it to Israel and scratch all those off the list and instead get to engage in "feeling good" which while it does give you goose bumps it doesnt do anything on that list

Deeeetroit is being redone , slowly and I don't know about surely but PRIVATE industry is working in Detroit . --- Hantz Farms Introduction --- Some more info for you CCaption . Maybe you oughta go to Detroit and do some urban homesteading .

so , looks to me that Detroit might be redone CCaption , might take awhile to do it though . Course if we remove support from Israel it might disappear and then all the USA has is mostly enemies in the middle east . Who wants a world with NO Israel ??

Last edited:
...a pointless 3 billion a year in aid? Guess what? It would still be the most powerful country in the Middle East without it. Talk about fostering dependence!

3) 76% of people who receive SNAP have at least one dependent living in the household. These people receive 83% of all SNAP benefits.

\

The small Church that I attend with about 65 active members gives out about $80 worth of food at our twice a month food bank. ($40 worth each time) We average about 130 families each time. I read that over 46 million Americans get food stamps. One person working forty hours a week for $7 and hour makes $1200 a month.

Because Israel is our friend and American and illegal welfare chests aren't.

Forum List

Back