Why did Trump fail to implement his food boxes to lower welfare rolls?

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Could it be that it wouldn't have lowered spending and would have involved government interfering with people's choice to food? Anyways where are the food boxes he promised? He failed.......

Could it be that it wouldn't have lowered spending and would have involved government interfering with people's choice to food? Anyways where are the food boxes he promised? He failed.......
I heard the WH stinks like McDonalds really bad and aides have been complaining about the smell since Nov. 3rd.

I heard the WH stinks like McDonalds really bad and aides have been complaining about the smell since Nov. 3rd.

ROFL!

^^Village idiots^^

He failed, another Trump promise unfulfilled.

He accomplished more than the previous four combined. No, the previous four idiots failed this country with their never ending spending, never ending wars.

He accomplished nothing except 7 trillion in debt, why did he fail with his food boxes?

You fail again. Our currency has already failed. Its about to be introduced through a block chain in which you will be tracked.

Why the fuck do I have to provide food boxes to people less fortunate than me? No body gives me food boxes. Are people in the US too stupid to take care of themselves? Are those the same people who vote Democrat?

That was what the tranny and the 1/2 white faggot left on their way out of the White House. It has taken 4 years of Melania's perfume to finally get rid of that Prog stench...

stinky first lady......................................................smells like roses first lady

OIP.jpg Melania+Trump+Dresses+Skirts+Maxi+Dress+oGfQiPTaDB0x.jpg

You're wrong. That stink is still left over from Michele Obama, they've tried everything to get rid of it. Even replacing the carpets and drapes it still lingers in the air.

Why the fuck do I have to provide food boxes to people less fortunate than me? No body gives me food boxes. Are people in the US too stupid to take care of themselves? Are those the same people who vote Democrat?
Spoken like a true asshole

Spoken like a true asshole
Why yes you are...It is always nice when YOU, a dick, can spend other peoples money.

By the way, jerk off, i give to Fisher House, do you contribute to Charity? At least i know where my money goes for that cause...

Greed.jpg

Forum List

Back