Why did you vote for Trump?

To wipe out everything the Kenyan did to our nation and to give a huge middle finger to the establishment....we have needed an America first president and a fighter for a long time....

To wipe out everything the Kenyan did to our nation and to give a huge middle finger to the establishment....we have needed an America first president and a fighter for a long time....

I didn't believe he would do it.

He used to use the system, I am delighted to see him tearing it down from the top.

Because he was better than Hillary.

I voted for him while thinking we wouldn’t see the results we’re now seeing. The guy is amazing!

Well, all of the above! My knuckles are dragging the ground as I pull them up while breathing through my mouth to make this barely literate, highly uneducated post.

Sick and tired of listening to politicians, on both sides, telling us what they would do and making excuses 20 minutes later. Trump was the right guy that showed up at the right time.

Hillary was queen of the Washington Swamp and Trump refused to be beholding to the special interest swamp creatures.

Also .. Hillary got a complete pass on blatantly obvious illegal activities and she completely sucked as a coronation candidate.

There's more ...

Last edited:
To stop this.
bdmhil.jpg

I voted for him because I became a foreigner in my own country. THE END
Your turn.
That,His opponent was as close to the devil as you could get in person,SC picks,Economic views,Pledged to stay out NEW wars,Closer ties to Russia,I wanted an outsider to destroy the establishment and so far he is doing EVERYTHING I elected him to do. There was NEVER any chance I was going to vote for anyone but Trump.

Hillary was queen of the Washington Swamp and Trump refused to be beholding to the special interest swamp creatures.

Also .. Hillary got a complete pass on blatantly obvious illegal activities and she completely sucked as a coronation candidate.

There's more ...

Well done, you got the most corrupt presidency in 45 years but don't worry he going for the top spot Nixon could be the only winner.

He has made America a joke in foreign relations by backing US enemies and alienating allies...

He is borrowing over $1 Trillion a year, that is not healthy for the economy...
Inflation has tripled, interest rates to rise... Those two things are indications of an over pumped economy...

There's more ...

Well done, you got the most corrupt presidency in 45 years but don't worry he going for the top spot Nixon could be the only winner.

He has made America a joke in foreign relations by backing US enemies and alienating allies...

He is borrowing over $1 Trillion a year, that is not healthy for the economy...
Inflation has tripled, interest rates to rise... Those two things are indications of an over pumped economy...
images

Forum List

Back