Why Did Zimmerman Say, "It Was All God's Plan?"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
When Zimmerman was asked by soft-balling interviewer Sean Hannity, if he regrets anything and would have have done anything differently.

The killer, George Zimmerman, said with a grin on his face, "I don't want to speculate...it was all God's will."

That would have been the FIRST question the prosecution would have asked about had Zimmerman decided to take the stand.

I would if I were them.

Zimmerman is TOAST!

If Zimmerman is convicted of manslaughter, he could get 30 years in prison according to Florida law - since Trayvon Martin was a child.

:dig::dig::dig:

Digging your own hole, Marc.
No stupid, that's what Zimmerman did to Trayvon.

Profiled him, sized him up, pursued him, and shot and killed him.

Dug Trayvon's hole nice and deep.

He will not get away with this.

Mark my words.

Zimmerman's just a dumb guy who did something really stupid. And someone died because of it. Does he deserve consequences? I think yes.

Will he get any consequences? I don't know. We live in a fucked up world after all.

I'm interested to know how you perceived things to have gone down. What did Zimmerman do wrong exactly?

:dig::dig::dig:

Digging your own hole, Marc.
No stupid, that's what Zimmerman did to Trayvon.

Profiled him, sized him up, pursued him, and shot and killed him.

Dug Trayvon's hole nice and deep.

He will not get away with this.

Mark my words.
Have you had your meeting for the riots you plan to hold yet? I know a few loons who may want to join you.

When Zimmerman was asked by soft-balling interviewer Sean Hannity, if he regrets anything and would have have done anything differently.

The killer, George Zimmerman, said with a grin on his face, "I don't want to speculate...it was all God's will."

That would have been the FIRST question the prosecution would have asked about had Zimmerman decided to take the stand.

I would if I were them.

Zimmerman is TOAST!

I don't recall a grin on Zimmerman's face when he said something about God's will. From the videos I've seen of Zimmerman I would agree that saying what he said about God's will was very stupid. This still doesn't make him guilty of murder though. The fact that you had to lie about Zimmerman having a "grin" on his face tells me you don't mind lying your butt off to make a point. You should work for MSNBC.
For those who want to know if Zimmerman had a grin on his face then watch this video and decide for yourself if Zimmerman had a grin on his face

Last edited by a moderator:
Zimmerman's just a dumb guy who did something really stupid. And someone died because of it. Does he deserve consequences? I think yes.

Will he get any consequences? I don't know. We live in a fucked up world after all.

I'm interested to know how you perceived things to have gone down. What did Zimmerman do wrong exactly?

I think he created the situation and should be held accountable.

I think he created the situation and should be held accountable.

I think you should quit creating yours or be held accountable. You freaking liar.

I would if I were them.

Zimmerman is TOAST!

I don't recall a grin on Zimmerman's face when he said something about God's will. From the videos I've seen of Zimmerman I would agree that saying what he said about God's will was very stupid. This still doesn't make him guilty of murder though. The fact that you had to lie about Zimmerman having a "grin" on his face tells me you don't mind lying your butt off to make a point. You should work for MSNBC.
For those who want to know if Zimmerman had a grin on his face then watch this video and decide for yourself if Zimmerman had a grin on his face
[ame=http://youtu.be/ekQf6MbM8zs]Zimmerman, Hannity, and God - YouTube[/ame]

Saying it was God's will might make sense if it was self-defense, and maybe he was referring to whatever happens to him now. Not sure, just guessing here. After all, he was speaking without a teleprompter, so let's not judge.

In my opinion, Zimmerman did a stupid thing because he is pretty much a puss. But that doesn't mean he deliberately decided to go hunting a black kid and killing him. George is a pansy. Awkward, not very athletic, but wants so badly to be "one of the guys". He liked the idea of being part of neighborhood watch because it gave him a sense of being needed. He carried a gun because he could not fight and was probably called a wuss all his life. This still does not mean he deliberately went looking to kill someone. He was off duty, saw someone "suspicous" and began his role play of being NW officer. He followed, which is not illegal, but stupid to do. He got out of his car instead of waiting for police officers. This still does not mean he deliberately decided to go kill someone. And that is the whole crux of the matter. He did not PLAN to kill anyone. When he was confronted by the "perp" and got his ass beat, he probably piddled his drawers then did only what weaklings do...he had to use his gun. And he did. He didn't even know Martin was dead.

So...is he liable for being stupid and negligent and have a firearm when he is a wuss to begin with? Yes. Should he be punished for being stupid and negligent on his own actions? Yes. Do blacks need to go "shoot themselves a cracker in a cracker neighborhood" by adult blacks that should know better? Fuck no. You don't take it out on innocent people, Marc. So you are being just as negligent as Zimmerman was by your own threats you posted. Shame on you for sinking to that level.

Where is the common sense nowadays? Is everyone crazy?

As spelled out in Florida Statute 782.07, manslaughter is a killing caused by an individual's "culpable negligence."

What is culpable negligence?

"You've got to do something really stupid," said William Orth, a Longwood lawyer and former Seminole County prosecutor, "…something that you and I as intelligent humans — adults — know, 'Don't do that. Somebody could get hurt.' "

More: George Zimmerman: Manslaughter: What constitutes the charge George Zimmerman may be facing in Trayvon Martin shooting? - Orlando Sentinel

I would if I were them.

Zimmerman is TOAST!

[ame=http://youtu.be/ekQf6MbM8zs]Zimmerman, Hannity, and God - YouTube[/ame]

Saying it was God's will might make sense if it was self-defense, and maybe he was referring to whatever happens to him now. Not sure, just guessing here. After all, he was speaking without a teleprompter, so let's not judge.

I agree.

The problem is that the words Zimmerman said could have countless meanings. He could have meant that it was God's will that he was armed and was able to
protect himself; otherwise he would have been killed by Martin.

I think he was trying to express that he wished he could have avoided the entire conflict with Martin, but he had no control over what happened. By saying it was God's will, I think he was saying it was not the way he would have wanted things to happen.

I would if I were them.

Zimmerman is TOAST!

"All God's Will".....sounds like the Rep. Elijah Cummings explanation to the Benghazi witnesses, survivors, and victims survivors: "Death is a Part of Life." Wondering if he will use the same explanation to people not happy when Zimmerman is acquitted?

Forum List

Back