Why Did Zimmerman Say, "It Was All God's Plan?"

If Zimmerman is convicted of manslaughter, he could get 30 years in prison according to Florida law - since Trayvon Martin was a child.

What was this "child" doing in the middle of the night, in a hoodie, doped-up, jumping Mr. Zimmerman?

If Zimmerman is convicted of manslaughter, he could get 30 years in prison according to Florida law - since Trayvon Martin was a child.

What was this "child" doing in the middle of the night, in a hoodie, doped-up, jumping Mr. Zimmerman?
He certainly wasn't committing any crimes, but the wife-beating, vigilante killer, George Zimmerman, saw fit to end his life based on stuff in his own head.

When Zimmerman was asked by soft-balling interviewer Sean Hannity, if he regrets anything and would have have done anything differently.

The killer, George Zimmerman, said with a grin on his face, "I don't want to speculate...it was all God's will."

That would have been the FIRST question the prosecution would have asked about had Zimmerman decided to take the stand.

I would if I were them.

Zimmerman is TOAST!

"All God's Will".....sounds like the Rep. Elijah Cummings explanation to the Benghazi witnesses, survivors, and victims survivors: "Death is a Part of Life." Wondering if he will use the same explanation to people not happy when Zimmerman is acquitted?
Link?

He certainly wasn't committing any crimes, but the wife-beating, vigilante killer, George Zimmerman, saw fit to end his life based on stuff in his own head.

You can ignore the witnesses all you want. But when someone is on top of you beating you, they are committing a crime.

Wife beater? Link, assbreath?

7 O'clock is not the middle of the night. Awe, do hoddies scare you big boy? Zimmerman was a wanna be cop who felt embolden by the fact that he had a gun. Got out of his vehicle and followed the kid. He was out looking for trouble with this black teen, apparently got his ass kicked, and did the only thing a pussy like him could do. He shot the kid dead.

7:11:33 — Zimmerman tells the police dispatcher that Trayvon Martin is running.
7:11:59 — In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman says, "Yes." Dispatcher states, "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman replies, "OK."
7:12:00 - 7:12:59 — The girl calls Martin again at some point during this minute.[16]
7:13:10 — Zimmerman says he does not know where Martin is.
7:13:41 — Zimmerman's call to Sanford police ends.[16]
7:16:00 - 7:16:59 — Martin's call from the girl goes dead during this minute.[16][17]
7:16:11 — First 911 call from witness about a fight, calls for help heard.[18]
7:16:55 — Gunshot heard on 911 call.

I wonder what the Stanford cops really think about "Zimmerman" the wannabe cop.

You know this how? You're talking about an individual who had been previously caught with burglary tools. How do you know he wasn't casing his next job? You don't.

Zimmerman's just a dumb guy who did something really stupid. And someone died because of it. Does he deserve consequences? I think yes.

Will he get any consequences? I don't know. We live in a fucked up world after all.

Oh, he will have consequences, that is a fact.

The reality is that even if he is completely innocent, he is known nationally and hated by many. For years after this, being Zimmerman is going to be enough to put his life in danger. He is likely going to need to move to some country town where they have never heard of him. His life as he knows it is over, that is a simple fact. Is that enough? That depends on if you think he killed Martin in defense or he murdered him.

He will pay for being stupid. Now the only question is whether he is also going to pay for murder.

]Zimmerman's just a dumb guy who did something really stupid. And someone died because of it. Does he deserve consequences? I think yes.[/B]

Will he get any consequences? I don't know. We live in a fucked up world after all.

thats it right there.....he got himself into this jam by trying to play Chuck Norris.....

:dig::dig::dig:

Digging your own hole, Marc.
No stupid, that's what Zimmerman did to Trayvon.

Profiled him, sized him up, pursued him, and shot and killed him.

Dug Trayvon's hole nice and deep.

He will not get away with this.

Mark my words.

Your observation on the chain of events differs quite a bit from what actually happened.According to the sworn testimony of the trial.

Would you like to support this statement....

Profiled him, sized him up, pursued him, and shot and killed him.

Just like that huh?
Execution style!
You should try out for a job with MSNBC

Zimmerman said what he said because he believes that God has a plan for him and each of us.

I have said many times that I would not change a single thing in my life. Is that because I never did anything that was not the best I could do? NO!, It means that I would not be who I am today without living through all the parts of my life. I like who I am and although I might regret some of the things I did I don't know that I would be a better person had I not lived those experiences.

Playing that segment was just to get in front of the jury the Zimmermsn is a Christian and believes in God. It was an attempt to tap into an anti Christian bias the prosecutor hoped was there.

1. he did not have a grin, that is a bald face lie

2. it is clear that he was referring to him still being alive as hannity was asking, repeatedly, about him still being here today

why do some on the left continue to make such bald face lies about this?

Forum List

Back