🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Didn't George W. Bush Close The Borders?

Well, I haven't seen any Republican give a valid good thing Bush did during his term.
Yet, you demonize, bash and attack Obama for doing and/or allowing the same. exact. things that Bush did.
In this case, not closing the borders, but you had power for 6 of the 8 years of the Bush Regime to do so.
Do you see why it's hard to take you folks seriously?

The term is the Obama term.

Get with the times, Marco.

How easily you forget the HOPE AND CHANGE that we were promised.

Your God delivered SHIT.

Fuck that semi-negro demi-God.

They had ample time 8 years to be exact. 6 of which they were in full-control.

If the Republicans feel so strongly about this matter, why the HECK is the border still open and not closed/sealed as you now say is the most important thing ever?

Did Bush fail you? If so, are you denouncing him for that?

Seem that Republicans have a love/hate relationship with GW.

What gives?

Bush didn't just fail republicans. He failed everybody.
Well that's true, but you don't see Democrats defending him. That's left soley up to Republicans who defend him at every turn. To this day.

I don't understand it, other than to somehow attempt to save the party's face by not admitting the clown was a complete and total failure as a President.

I mean, with all their attempts to defend the man, they still haven't been able to lay out any cogent good things that happened under/during The Bush Administration.

If the Republicans feel so strongly about this matter, why the HECK is the border still open and not closed/sealed as you now say is the most important thing ever?

What gives?

Well that's true, but you don't see Democrats defending him. That's left soley up to Republicans who defend him at every turn. To this day.

I don't understand it, other than to somehow attempt to save the party's face by not admitting the clown was a complete and total failure as a President.

I mean, with all their attempts to defend the man, they still haven't been able to lay out any cogent good things that happened under/during The Bush Administration.
And yet you defend Obama for doping the same things Bush did and have the gall to complain to us about a man that hasn't been President since 2008? Full employment and steady growth rate for 6 years.

Well, I haven't seen any Republican give a valid good thing Bush did during his term.
Yet, you demonize, bash and attack Obama for doing and/or allowing the same. exact. things that Bush did.
In this case, not closing the borders, but you had power for 6 of the 8 years of the Bush Regime to do so.

Your God delivered SHIT.

So we are to just skip those years of the Bush Administration? Pretend it never happened?

Will you forget Obama's name when he's gone? Particularly if, and that's a BIG IF, a Republican is in Office? You and I both know that won't be the case.

So drop the stupid pretense. we're adults here. Let's act like it.

Shall we?

And yet you defend Obama for doping the same things Bush did and have the gall to complain to us about a man that hasn't been President since 2008? Full employment and steady growth rate for 6 years.
I wasn't complaining about the border...you were.

The powers that Bush BROUGHT about during his term are not expected to be left alone by any future President. So have some cogent and sensible arguments when you come. OK?

I wasn't complaining about the border...you were.

The powers that Bush BROUGHT about during his term are not expected to be left alone by any future President. So have some cogent and sensible arguments when you come. OK?

So you openly admit your savior is using the powers you found offensive under Bush but now have no room to even complain about? Not only don't you complain NOW that it is Obama you actively defend his using them.

So you openly admit your savior is using the powers you found offensive under Bush but now have no room to even complain about? Not only don't you complain NOW that it is Obama you actively defend his using them.
Do you think that ANY future President will relinquish those new powers that Bush established?

Your God delivered SHIT.

So we are to just skip those years of the Bush Administration? Pretend it never happened?

Will you forget Obama's name when he's gone? Particularly if, and that's a BIG IF, a Republican is in Office? You and I both know that won't be the case.

Shall we?

Your banality carries no weight with me.

I've forgotten Obama before he ever entered your mind.

I've lived in Illinois for the past 30 years and I know Obama better than you.

I am a Republican and Obama is and has always been a pin prick upon the politics of my state.

Go take a nap, Marc.

Your God delivered SHIT.

Shall we?

I am a Republican and Obama is and has always been a pin prick upon the politics of my state.

Go take a nap, Marc.

2 wrongs don't make a right. Regardless of party affiliations I will vote for the guy that will seal the damn borders and protect American jobs for Americans.

Shall we?

Go take a nap, Marc.

2 wrongs don't make a right. Regardless of party affiliations I will vote for the guy that will seal the damn borders and protect American jobs for Americans.

Was I talking to you?

How about some shut the fuck up, bitch.

What gives?

When you explain why your guy hasn't.....

Go take a nap, Marc.

Was I talking to you?

How about some shut the fuck up, bitch.

This is a public forum for people to air their thoughts. Not a private chat room for your use only. Mind your manners.

So your tactic is to use corruption and iniquity in the past as an excuse for allowing corruption and iniquity today. Brilliant.

Listen guys, my point is simple. No one on the Republican side made it an issue when THEY HAD THE BEST CHANCE to do something about it during Bush's two terms.

You like to present your case in absolutes in order to frame it to your advantage.

I think I've found your error.
You assert that "no one on the Republican side made it an issue when THEY HAD THE BEST CHANCE to do something about it during Bush's two terms."

There's your mistake.
Lots of republicans didn't like bush or his policies.

You need to try to portray it as all republicans marching in lockstep unanimously, otherwise your flawed premise is exposed and collapses.

What gives?

Bush failed big time. ALL Republican lawmakers have concerning our borders, outside of the occasional Jan Brewer who stood tall, only to be shot down in the courts by Dim's who challenge laws designed to protect our borders.

No one get's off the hook when it comes to illegal immigration. I curse ALL lawmakers past, present and future who have and will fail us.

Bush could have closed the borders but the Liberal Mainstream Media wouldn't let him

He should have played his 9-11 card

What gives?

Why hasn't Obama opened the borders?

I saw this on another site...again they want to blame Bush for Obama not doing one damn thing about our boarders

Folks, you have Obama, Democrats, Unions wanting to give Amnesty, wanting to pass some dream act, crowing how they are only going to deport certain types of illegals..well what kind of message does that send to people back in Mexico

this is all Obama and doesn't have one damn thing to do with Bush...Obama and Democrats doesn't care there isn't enough job now for you legal citizens..He want's them bodies so they will vote Democrat

Last edited:

Forum List

Back